Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > The Club House
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Club House The gathering spot for PTO's clubs. *Now Closed* Visit PrisonVille.com

Old 10-22-2006, 05:58 AM
I am now Mrs. Sims :)

Good Morning Ladies...

Irsh: yes it is a rottie...I love them dogs...I had one last year but he ripped both ACL's in his knees and I had to put him down, he was only a year 1/2 when it happened, his name was Storm and was so smart and loving..I miss him so much..I still have Mama she is a Staf Pitbull and she is my world...

T: I hope H had a beautiful day and she enjoyed everything and everyone and it turned out beautiful....call me lata

Moet: Where are u girl....Hope you are having a great weekend..

Kat: Hope you were able to go see your man..

Treys: I am surprised not to see you on yet.... LOL

Has: Did you end up going out and spend money..LOL * i did*

Ok ladies..I ended up running to Home Depot after I cleaned my whole house, which took me well over 3 hours, but I did not mind, I cleaned alot more then I planned, I guess I just started doing Fall Cleaning and kept going, as I was cleaning the tub in my bathroom, I started to scrub around the edges and noticed the white silcone was starting to life, so of course I pulled in and opps..their it goes the whole strip went...LOL so I had to go to Home Depot and buy a tube and a gun that hold it..now I am pretty handy when it comes to alot of stuff in the house..we all know..we have to learn things since our menz and them are gone...LOL
But I could not figured this stupid thing out, so I called one of my man friends, and said would you please come over and do this before I rip my hair out, so he did and it's done and looks great..
So I then ended up going to window shopping at Linen & Things..and I wanted to get winter drapes, but I just did not think spending over $150 on curtins was a NEED..more like a WANT so I did not get them..I did how ever buy little duck tub stickies so I would'nt fall in the shower..LOL
I ended up going to Yankee Candle, I am like a small kid in this store, I bought 2 candles and also liquid hand soap, each was on sale for $5.00 and I filled out a application for seasonal work, I worked their last year, huge 50% off everything during employment, and then a ONE DAY appreciation employee day where everything is 70% off..so even if I only work one day a week, it's worth it...so I had a great day, I spoke to M in the morning and I got (1) letter..so that makeds for a total of (7) which is the norm for me each week, he got (13) last week..spoiled a$$...
I am doing nothing at all today, stayin in my PJ's all day and relaxing, I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday...

Hugs Shay

My Daddy is home.....

One Love-One Heart-One Life
That is all we will ever need!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2006, 06:00 AM

Hey Lil...I see you..

I am not sure yet what I am going to name my new puppy...I am still debating paying $1500 for a dog, he is from Germany and I have only seen pictures of him, I have spoken to the breeder and seen pictures of the mom and dad...they are German also..hey have a long history of ribbons and wins on all levels of show..but it's alot of money..I'll keep u posted..
Love ya Shay

My Daddy is home.....

Old 10-22-2006, 06:29 AM

Good morning wifeys!! I hope you all have a nice Sunday.
Lils - Grub X is exactly what I got at Home Depot. I raked the mess up yesterday, but the Grub X down and I swear thoes crows were at it again but I didnt see them. i still cant get over it.

Shay - that puppy is so darn cute! I used to have a rottie and I loved her - I also had to put her down I am so jealous you get to lie around today - wish I could but Chantelle is sick and already driving me crazy - is that mean? lol. She wont sleep and is crying constantly.

Has - did you go out or what?

Tessie - again, thanks for you help with the flights last night - we will see I guess.

To everyone else - HAPPY SUNDAY!
Old 10-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Standin Strong for my man

Shay -- Good Morning. ..I paid 1300 for my dog.. so do not look to me to talk you out of it. LOL I so know I should have held out for something a little less. But I had had a boxr for years and he suddenly passed away, I was devastated I coudl not look at another dog for months then I was out and I saw a sign and I went in to look and there was this adorable 8 weeks old boxer pup. I had to have him. Now 6 years later he is the complete joy in my world.

Ladies, ya'll all know I have this costume Halloween party this weekend, which I am wearing a wig, but my hair is too long and think to lay flat under the wig, EVEN with a skull cap thingee. We tried to pin curl it but it is just too much. Anyone have any suggestions.????????

35 CFW..
Groupie 2 forever
Old 10-22-2006, 07:14 AM
until the wheels fall off

Good Morning Wifeys!! How is everyone doing this AM? Work tomorrow Yuck !

Yesterday was not bad. I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was fun.Very muddy but fun. We got 4 huge pumpkins!

I had to work the football concession stand last night. It's not bad but the football people are so unorganized. Then my son comes up to me and says I need $5 for T (anothers players mom) and i'm like what for? So she's like I'll tell ya later. so when I finally catch up to her she's like there were 7 or 8 children jumping on her moving car at practice on Wed. and my son was one. SHe wants to teach them a lessona and make them buy her new windshield wipers. So I told her that if you want to teach them a lesson i'm all for it, my son knows better but you won't teach him nothing by making me pay for it. He will work it off for you for an hour. She shut up and literally walked away. Then I find out from another parent who was there that she never even yelled at the boys to get off the car and KEPT driving with them on it. I would of jumped out and started whoopin some azz ya know! So we'll see I guess.

Lils - that is a great idea for a BOB!! what is it exactly??

Shay - I dunno girl. The puppy is cute but 1500? thats alittle too much for me.

trey - Now it will drive you nuts everytime something happens with your lawn. You'll swear the crows did it and never see them!! lol what is what they were after anyway?
Old 10-22-2006, 07:15 AM
until the wheels fall off

lils - what about seperating it down the middle and braiding it then pinning the braids around your head with bobbypins?
Old 10-22-2006, 08:30 AM

Lil: I don't know exactly what type of wig your wearing, but I found that if I wet my hair ( when I had long hair) and placed a wig over it, it helped alot cause it was not fluffy..is the wig a short hair wig or long???

NY: First of all, what the heck were the kids doing on the car when it was in motion, was this lady driving with kids on her hood of the car..if so, she is lucky I did'nt charge her $5 dollars to whip her....because she had my son on her hood of the car..glad you had a nice day at the pumkin patch..

Treys: what are you going to do about the grubs if the grub x is not working, have you tried to go on the internet and look for things to keep those nasty birds away?

Hugs Shay

My Daddy is home.....

Last edited by Moeshaforever99; 10-22-2006 at 08:31 AM..
Old 10-22-2006, 08:38 AM
Standin Strong for my man

I am wearing a long straight wig, with bangs. Ya know, I was thinking about the braids. One of my "guy" friends actually suggested I get braids. I looked at him like he was a nut, but I am thinking that maybe that is the best idea. He is going to ask his sister if she could braid my hair. I just want like 5 or 6 braids, and I want to do them like thursday night and they will be out on Saturday after the costume party. I hope she will do it... I really do not want to spend a fortune on braids that I am going to take out the next day. LOL

Nyk -- Are you kidding me?? she was driving the damn car with the kids on it. What would have happened if one of them would have gotten hurt. $5 my a$$, I am with Shay, I would have beat her a$$. LOL

35 CFW..
Groupie 2 forever
Old 10-22-2006, 12:24 PM

Shay - nope, I am just sitting here pissed about it - lol. I know them darn things were out there again this morning because I saw new "peck" holes.
I am going to post a picture of my lawn - lol . You cant really see it because it was sunny yesterday, but this was AFTER I raked all the mess up

Ok, twice I have tried to upload the pics - WTF?

Last edited by oneandonlye; 10-22-2006 at 12:30 PM..
Old 10-22-2006, 03:28 PM

Wow - where is everyone? It is so quiet in here today!!!

hey billing - I see you down there
Old 10-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Baq 2 Tha Basics ~

Hey wifeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i kno i'm comin on kinda late so forget the good mornings, afternoons, i might as well just be sayin i hope ya'll had good relaxin' days. i didn't get a chance to fully read the posts but i did skim over them and i just wanna say
C's- i'm sorry to hear about ya lost momma. i kno you and nana were sooo very close, and she was your rock. but look at this way babygirl you won't grieve forever, and every day will get better i'm here for you if you need to talk. but i must say nana raised a strong, beautiful "wifey" and even though your rock is in heaven now. she has molded you into one, and don't ever forget that they say when someone is born everyone around them is smiling while they are crying, and your suppose to grow up and live your life so at the end your smiling while everyone is crying. and let's just say that person is nana. i know you don't have your earth angel anymore but that's b/c god knew it was nana's time and he gave you us "wifeys", and now nana will be watching over you everyday as your haevenly angel. so don't fret momma she will always be with you in spirit and watching over you. you will always still be able to talk to her b/c she will be listening. she may have disappeared from your sight but she will always be in your presence your heart and your mind. ((((Love You)))))
shay-shay-girl that puppy is sooo cute!!!! you kno you need to snatch that up!
nyk-how's e'er thing wit the roof?
trey-hey girl it's always somthin' you got birds? dayumm! i kno what will keep them away a gun! shoot if they keep comin back that's exactly what you can do. shoot
MP-where you at?
Lils, punkin, trini, otra, has, billing,mo, kat, irsh,capp, ac, lana, and any other wifey i forgot sorry but ya'll kno i love ya'll