Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > The Club House
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Club House The gathering spot for PTO's clubs. *Now Closed* Visit PrisonVille.com

Old 10-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Brian's soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by onutandpickle
by the way ladies.. if you pray add alil something in there for me because on sundays i usually go with my honey's mom to see him but this sunday his dad wants to go (they're divorced) and i haven't seen his dad in about 2yrs and i'm so nervous!! I know his dad isn't going to be mean to me i'm just i don't know its hard to explain but you know i will be on here tomorrow afternoon telling you guys how it went.. thanks for letting me vent night ladies hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I hope it goes well for u. i dont know your situation but i think it might go better then u think. I was always really intimidated by my hubbys dad but then i had to depend on him for a ride a couple times to visit my sweety and court dates and such. I totally dreaded being around him for that long without my hub but once i did it, it ended up turning out better. We have this really cool friendship that we never had before my husband went in. My sister in law is in prison also so his parents are raising my nephew for a while and we even all go on lil family get togethers and stuff....things i wouldve never done by myself before. I acually feel like more a part of his family now. So i hope it goes that well for u! Good luck hon.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Brian's soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by idybity
Hi ladies I just got back from spending 5 hours with the love of my life. It was so great to look into his eyes and hold his hand. I cant wait for two weeks to go by so I can see him again.

I hope everything gets better for you dezyrz.

Missinmysweety~how are you today? Hope everything is well.

Tomorrow is Monday and a start to the last full week of OCTOBER!!!!!!! YAY .
Im so glad u had a great visit. All your all's great visits make me even more excited and anxious for our visits!! Im a little better today with the exeption of that i really need some time alone and since my mom and i share a small house and my brother had to move in recently I never get any alone time so ive been very frustrated with him the last couple of days to say the least so i acually feel really bad bc im more or less taking this out on him. Not very nice of me at all. Once my baby calls me i will feel better or even a letter might snap me out of this.
Old 10-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Brian's soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezyrz
Thanks so much and I may take you up on the PM. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone to talk to at the moment.

Talk to you soon.
I hear that, I have acually been talking to one of the moderaters on pto and she has been so helpful to me im telling u. I would be happy to lend an ear anytime for any of u ladies on here.

Welcome Mrsryan!

Have a great night everyone.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:09 AM
counting the days....

I wanna join what number does that make me?
Old 10-22-2006, 02:13 PM
hope~love~faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missinmysweety
Im so glad u had a great visit. All your all's great visits make me even more excited and anxious for our visits!! Im a little better today with the exeption of that i really need some time alone and since my mom and i share a small house and my brother had to move in recently I never get any alone time so ive been very frustrated with him the last couple of days to say the least so i acually feel really bad bc im more or less taking this out on him. Not very nice of me at all. Once my baby calls me i will feel better or even a letter might snap me out of this.
When do you get your first visit? I hope that everything gets better for you real soon, I hated not bein able to see my man. It made time go by really really slow. But now, we have less than a year left and seeing him every two weeks helps a lot. Pretty soon I will be able to see him every weekend, 4 mos or so.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Old 10-22-2006, 02:58 PM
love my muffin

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.. AND HOW DID EVERYONE'S VISITS GO? HOPE THEY WERE WONDERFUL.. MINE WERE AMAZING AND I'M STILL FAITHFULLY WAITING ON MY SEXY HONEY

Dezyrz- thanks so much things went better than i thought they would

Missinmysweety- thank you and yeah it was good seeing his dad/stepmom because i want a relationship with them to.. i love having a good relationship with his mom because it makes me feel closer to him everytime i'm with his mom or talking on the phone to her.. but it was alil awkward and his dad is one of those kind of people that pick on you but mean it in a nice way so it was okay lol.. but before we walked in to see my baby he said 'so are you really going to wait 7yrs' and i said 'yes sir' and he kinda of looked at me like 'this girl has lost her mind' and he said 'alot of people think its crazy don't they' and i said 'yeah but i'm doing it' but after that he was telling me since he lives closer to where my honeys at that i could stay at their house on friday nights so then sat mornings i wouldnt have to drive so far and that made me feel good.. so all in all it was nice.. and i'm happy to hear you and your honey's dad have a good relationship.. i think sometimes it makes things alil easier (sorry this was such a long post lol)

Old 10-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Babi-Girl

Hey all....ever had one of those days where you feel that noone understands? Thats the feeling Ive had all weekend...if it werent for my girls here on PTO I dont know what Id do..I havent posted much this weekend but Ive been reading and Im so glad that some of you have had great visits..it keepsme looking forward to mine..my first visit is next month...anywayz hoe everyone has a great Sunday...{{{HUGGZZ}}}

Old 10-22-2006, 04:09 PM
hope~love~faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryCutie
Hey all....ever had one of those days where you feel that noone understands? Thats the feeling Ive had all weekend...if it werent for my girls here on PTO I dont know what Id do..I havent posted much this weekend but Ive been reading and Im so glad that some of you have had great visits..it keepsme looking forward to mine..my first visit is next month...anywayz hoe everyone has a great Sunday...{{{HUGGZZ}}}
Next month isnt far away. this is the last full week of October. November here we come!!! I have those days a lot. It will get better. Keep your head up.
Hope your week is good and goes by fast.