Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Alabama that do not fit into any other Alabama subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 06-13-2007, 06:54 AM
LOVE IS A POWERFUL GIFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm1
greeneyes 2001:

Well girl, for what it's worth, I will definitely be one of the first in line to buy your book, and I'll also recommend it to others! Don't let other people's negativity get you down, okay? They are probably just jealous, because YOU had the courage to actually chase your dream, and didn't allow fear to stand in the way! You go girl! I am cheering on the sidelines for ya!

Ever just not care about what people think? I mean, truly not care, even when it seems you should?

Yup! And I wish I felt that way more often! LOL Unfortunately, I am one of those people who tend to care too much about what other people think! My therapist keeps telling me that if I'm not going to invite someone over for dinner, than I shouldn't care what they think! Good motto, but easier said than done! But the truth is, that if you allow other people's opinions to influence how you feel about yourself, and how you live your life, than you will NEVER be happy! Because no matter WHAT you do(or don't do, for that matter!) there will ALWAYS be people who don't agree, and have something negative to say. So, fuck e'm!

Have you ever walked out of a movie theater, half way into the movie, because it was sooooo bad?

Lisa
THANX GURL, I LOVE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, AND THE BOOK SHOLUD MAKE FOR GOOD READING....

Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Closed

greeneyes 2001:

Girl, ya forgot to answer the question! Smiles. I just got back from the movies actually! I went and saw "Hostel 2"! It was AMAZING, BUT definitely NOT for the faint of heart! I personally have never walked out of a movie before, but that doesn't mean I have never WANTED to! LOL

I was standing in line this evening, waiting for a ticket, and a teenage couple(looked to be about fifteen or sixteen!) tried to sneak in and see the movie that I was going to see, but got turned away(no photo identification!). They looked really bummed! I guess I look OLD, because he didn't ask for mine.

Any of you remember the FIRST movie that you and your friends had to sneak in to see? Mine was "Interview with The Vampire". We were so proud of ourselves , of course, we were too damn scared of getting caught, to actually enjoy the movie! LOL

Lisa
Old 06-15-2007, 07:11 AM
LOVE IS A POWERFUL GIFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm1
greeneyes 2001:

Girl, ya forgot to answer the question! Smiles. I just got back from the movies actually! I went and saw "Hostel 2"! It was AMAZING, BUT definitely NOT for the faint of heart! I personally have never walked out of a movie before, but that doesn't mean I have never WANTED to! LOL

I was standing in line this evening, waiting for a ticket, and a teenage couple(looked to be about fifteen or sixteen!) tried to sneak in and see the movie that I was going to see, but got turned away(no photo identification!). They looked really bummed! I guess I look OLD, because he didn't ask for mine.

Any of you remember the FIRST movie that you and your friends had to sneak in to see? Mine was "Interview with The Vampire". We were so proud of ourselves , of course, we were too damn scared of getting caught, to actually enjoy the movie! LOL

Lisa
OOPS GURL, MY BAD I MEANT TO.
WELL YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ANOTHER ? TO ANSWER , IS THIS THE END...

Old 06-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Closed

Alright, let me think! Hmmm. Have you ever met anyone off the internet before? If so, was it a positive or negative experience?

PS: Where is everyone! greeneyes, you and I have to bring this board back to life girl! Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing week-end!

Lisa
Old 06-16-2007, 05:45 AM
LOVE IS A POWERFUL GIFT

A: YES, IF IT COUNTS MEETING ONE OF MY PTO SISTAS. LOL LOL LOL ..
Q: HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIFE DEALT YOU A BAD HAND??
BOOK: I HEAR YA AND I FEEL YA GURL.. SPEAK TO ME , BUT RT NOW I DO NOT SEE YOU.HOLLA BACK AT ME.. SMILE WHEN UR ABLE PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS WONDER WHAT YOUR UP TOO..." LETZ GET IT ON" POSITIVE EXPERC.

Last edited by greeneyes 2001; 06-16-2007 at 05:49 AM..
Old 06-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Closed

HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIFE DEALT YOU A BAD HAND??

Yes, ALL of the time! Here is an example! I FINALLY find a man that I click with, a man that understands me, and loves me unconditionally and accepts me for who I am, and there is a possibility that he may never get out of prison! How is that for a bad deal? And THAT my friend, is just the tip of the iceberg! LOL Alright, enough negativity! I am going to end up feeling worse than I already do at the moment!

Have you ever met someone who just gave you the creeps?

Lisa
Old 06-19-2007, 01:28 AM

Yeah, I seem to keep meeting them aswel! I just can't stand that kinda crap! there is also plenty of them on the internet... like this one chick who added a friend of mine on myspace, then added me and three of my mates an I had to delete her, block her and set all my site to private because there was just something not right about her, I didn't like something about her from day one an I think I was right, she is a cookooo biatch!

Have you ever smiled so much that it hurt?
Old 06-19-2007, 02:18 AM
Closed

Rock Chick:

There are a lot of crazies in the world, especially on the net! LOL What can ya do right? Gotta take the good with the bad I suposse!

Have I ever smiled so much it hurt? Yes, but it hurt in a GOOD way!

Have you ever concocted a plan to get revenge on someone?

Lisa
Old 06-19-2007, 06:10 AM

Oh hell yeah, I have a few people that I would like to get some revenge on right about now...

And you are too right, way too many crazy people on the net! I mean what is the deal with that do people go .... "right, i'm getting the net... i'm now going to turn in'to a complete an utter loon"????

Have you ever cried whilst playing a song by "moody blues" LOL
Old 06-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Closed

I hear you RockChick! I could DEFINITELY think of a few people that I would just L-O-V-E to get revenge on! It would give me such pleasure to see them miserable! I know, I know. Not nice, but just being honest! He he he he.

I think that people tend to be bolder, and say and do things that they wouldn't normally do, when they can HIDE behind a computer screen! They were probably "loons" to begin with, but they are just more likely to let their true colors show, when they can retain their anonymity!

Have I ever cried while listening to a "moody blues" tune? Yes, of course! I am the first one to cry when listening to sad songs, watching sad movies! I am such a sap! LOL

Have you ever fantasized about your OWN death in great detail?

Lisa