Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > The Club House
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Club House The gathering spot for PTO's clubs. *Now Closed* Visit PrisonVille.com

Old 07-20-2005, 06:27 PM

Laticia ~ So glad you got a letter from him...a 9 pager at that! I'm green with envy

Jess ~ you doin okay?

Lisa ~ How's school coming along?

As for me...I am still waiting to hear from my man. I took Laticia's advice and signed up for JPay. He has commisary tomorrow so I got to send him money just in the nick of time
How long did it take for your man to write to you once he got transferred from county to his transfer unit? It's been a week...I am used to daily letters so my heart is feeling sad. *sigh* I know it's not him...because I know he would write if he could. I am still sad though. Not having phone calls is killin me. He still isn't able to have visitations either.
On a brighter note I got in touch with his previous boss...and asked if he would write a employment letter for his parole packet. He said sure! yippiee!
Now that's something else i have to figure out and get together...his parole packet. He goes up in front of the board in November.
Hey Jess, my cat had her kittens today! She popped out 4 !
Poor baby had it rough for awhile but she did great! Now her sister is trippin and acting a fool hissing and running off. Poor Gypsy is looking at her like she's lost her mind as they were the best of buds before she gave birth!
Must have been all the cat screaming that scared her to death or something.

I also have been trying to get my husbands stuff from the police...I don't think that they are going to release it though. The sargent is on vacation so I will find out for sure sometime next week. I think they are confinscating it...I know i spelled that wrong. It looks weird.
anyway, that's it for now I guess. *really big sigh*

Luvs ~
Layla

Old 07-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Woman in love

Oh thanks!

I guess that would be me My man comes up for parole December 2009. I just saw him this past weekend as a surprise after 9 months. It took so long because of work lay off ($$) adn now a new career in real estate (yeah). Now I feel like I miss him even more. The kisses, the holding, etc. I think I may miss him more now We are waiting for a transfer closer to me cutting down the drive time to 2+ hours but you know how the BOP is.

Look forward to commiserating and uplifting you all.

Later!
Faithfully Waiting Club Member #32
Old 07-20-2005, 07:01 PM
6 years strong <3

LATICIA - i'm so glad you got your letter too and that you're doing okay, yay!!!!!

LAYLA... hahahha girl you crack me up.. just 4, huh??? CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY LOL.. what are you going to do with them all?? hey if you're gonna give any away, i'll take some, its gonna be lonely down in miami all by myself.. and don't worry girl, you'll get a letter soon enough, and just think of how good that day and letter will be!! as far as getting your husband's stuff, i didn't get chris's stuff til about a month ago (note: he's been upstate for over a year)... i dunno what the hell takes them so long, but hopefully texans aren't as slow (physically, and in the head) as some of these deuschebags (HA!!) in NY... and yes, i am doing much better today.. i still haven't heard back from any lawyers, nor have i heard from chris yet, but i feel better about everything for some reason.. thanks again for everything!!! i'll let you know when i hear something...

LISA - how you doin girl?? haven't heard from you in a while.. hope everything's okay!!!

CHANDAMIJA - glad your visit(s) went well... hope everything is good where ur stayin at..

as for everyone else, HI!!!!! and i hope you're all doing okay!!!! i'll check back in a little later.. everything is fine with me, today was really boring.. the highlight of my day was going to get some ice cream with a friend.. aren't you jealous?

Old 07-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Love my husband~AZ Alumni
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,001 Times in 760 Posts

Hey girls!! How is everyone doing? Good, I hope! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been trying to be a good student this week.
~Layla and Jess, thanks for wondering about me!
~Layla, I know it's hard not to get letters and calls...hopefully soon! Girl, that's nice that they can apply for parole that quick! It's not like that in Az...you have to wait awhile.
~Jess, I'm sorry you haven't heard from Chris yet. Sounds like you are feeling a little better. Girl, I wouldn't accept it yet that he may have to do extra time cuz hopefully the lawyers can get him time served and it won't even be a factor. *crossing fingers*
~Laticia, congrats girl!!!!!! That is so awesome if Joe gets out in 2006!! You're still gonna stay with us though, right? Cuz we'd miss you if you left!
~Chanda, glad you got to visit last weekend and I hope you have another good visit this week.
~Divita, hi! I sent you a Pm. If you'd like to join the 2009 club I can make you a glitter siggy. Let me know.

~Everyone else, hope you are all doing well. I better get back to my school work. I'm going to head to bed soon because I have clinicals at the hospital tomorrow morning at 630am. I am SO ready for a break from school!! I feel like my whole life revolves around school right now and I don't even have time to write Dale like I used to. I am thankful I still get to see him every weekend though. Talk to everyone soon. Take care.

Last edited by Dale'sforever; 07-20-2005 at 10:56 PM..
Old 07-20-2005, 10:55 PM
IdleNoMore

Ugh..... I don't like this place I'm staying at. People are crazy here. But the scenery here is sooo beautiful and tranquil..... for the summer anyway. I'm fixing to find another place to stay at for the remainder of this summer! I can stay with people but I just need a car and food $, that's all. *sighs
DiVita, greetings! The 2009 Club is when our men are predicted to get out of their correctional facilities tentatively.
Layla, 4 kittens? That isn't bad if you wanna keep them all! Make sure she gets neutered in several weeks. I know it's cruel but it's better in the long run. Meanwhile, enjoy ALL their cute noses and tails!! I'm hopeful for your parole packet. Make sure his counselor is giving a 'go' green light and ensuring he's a low-risk to the society and a referrence from a previous boss and/or a boss who has work ready for him and a stable home.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:11 PM
IdleNoMore

Ugh..... I don't like this place I'm staying at. People are crazy here. But the scenery here is sooo beautiful and tranquil..... for the summer anyway. I'm fixing to find another place to stay at for the remainder of this summer! I can stay with people but I just need a car and food $, that's all. *sighs
I just tried one of these "popcorn aluminum foil pans" and LIKE IF they work! Whoever invented them is full of crock!! I'm very honest when it comes to things like that... Grrr!
DiVita, greetings! The 2009 Club is when our men are predicted to get out of their correctional facilities tentatively.
Layla, 4 kittens? That isn't bad if you wanna keep them all! Make sure she gets neutered in several weeks. I know it's cruel but it's better in the long run. Meanwhile, enjoy ALL their cute noses and tails!! I'm hopeful for your parole packet. Make sure his counselor is giving a 'go' green light and ensuring he's a low-risk to the society and a referrence from a previous boss and/or a boss who has work ready for him and a stable home.

Old 07-21-2005, 02:52 PM
IdleNoMore

I'm feeling sad. Where's everyone? I miss you all!!

Old 07-21-2005, 05:21 PM

Awww....I'm sorry you are feeling sad Are you still here?
Old 07-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Donation Award 

Hello 2009ers!! Hope everyone is doing well. Chanda, sorry you are feeling sad and hope you feel better soon. Don't you visit Mickey tomorrow?
Where have all of our members been lately? Besides me, Layla, Laticia, Jess, and Chanda, haven't really seen anybody. Hope everyone is doing well!! And for the girls who are here faithfully, thanks for stayin' in touch. You ladies are awesome! I'm so glad I've gotten to know all of you.
Not much new to report on my end. I had a pretty good day at clinicals today and no more school till' Monday! I have a huge test on Monday though, so of course I still have studying. I feel like my whole life revolves around school lately and I don't like it!! ~Jess, you're going to be dealing with this soon-aren't you looking forward to it? ~Layla, are you still thinking of going back to school? Any word from your husband yet? Are you writing him now? If you are, I bet he's enjoying at least getting your mail, since he can't call. ~Laticia, still planning to go this weekend? ~Candace, hope you made it back to WA ok, haven't heard from you. Welcome to Divita-our newest 2009 club member!! We're up to 32 members ladies!
Old 07-21-2005, 07:33 PM
6 years strong <3

hi everyone!!!! hows it goin??? sooo, i talked to chris last night.. well, actually he could only talk for like 2 minutes cuz the phones were backed up but he said he would call tonight so we could talk for a while.. he should be calling any minute now .... that's about all that happened today..

CHANDA - sorry to hear you're so sad.. things will get better.

LISA - i'm sure you've been studying your butt off, trust me i know how it is!!! and for some odd reason, i sorta am looking forward to going back to school.. at least it will give me something to do all day.. or i'm just a dork.

LAYLA - how ya doin girl?? hows the kitties??

LATICIA - any updates? are you gonna get to see joe soon???

everyone else, hi!!! hope to hear from you all soon

Old 07-21-2005, 07:52 PM

Awww girl! Cute pic! You look so purty
I got my letters, i got my letters!
wooohoooooo!!!
I got 7 days worth of letters all at once!!
I'm so happy!
Layla

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygurl919
hi everyone!!!! hows it goin??? sooo, i talked to chris last night.. well, actually he could only talk for like 2 minutes cuz the phones were backed up but he said he would call tonight so we could talk for a while.. he should be calling any minute now .... that's about all that happened today..

CHANDA - sorry to hear you're so sad.. things will get better.

LISA - i'm sure you've been studying your butt off, trust me i know how it is!!! and for some odd reason, i sorta am looking forward to going back to school.. at least it will give me something to do all day.. or i'm just a dork.

LAYLA - how ya doin girl?? hows the kitties??

LATICIA - any updates? are you gonna get to see joe soon???

everyone else, hi!!! hope to hear from you all soon
Old 07-21-2005, 07:55 PM

Exclamation Jess

OH
My
Gosh
JESS!!! HElP ME!!!!!!!!
My cat Gypsy....her sister is Karma...well she is in my bedroom having kittens as we speak!!!!!!!!!
Do you know how many cats I have? This is not even funny anymore!
I should go drop them off at that ladys house. *GRRRRRR*'
I know she wouldn't take care of them and I can't do that...
Old 07-21-2005, 08:43 PM

Hi Sweet cheeks...
Yes I FINALLY heard from my hubby! I got so many letters today! I was so happy!! My poor husband was telling me about intake..there was about 30 of them at intake and they were all shaved...ALL OVER...he said he felt like a little naked flea. ... I had to smile though, he gives such great visuals. lol.
Yes, I have already enrolled, taken the THEA and passed, I am just waiting for Financial Aid to finish. I looked up the FAFSA on the internet..and it said that I didn't qualify for a Federal Pell Grant. I hope that doesn't mean that I don't get any financial aid. It would really suck if it did..because I can't afford it if I don't. It's 850.00 for the 2 classes. Not including the books. *sigh* I know I don't have to tell anyone here about how tight money is now that our men are gone...It's so hard to pay for the house, car, insurance...blah, blah, blah..all of my bills are for a 2 income family...now we have to get by on 1...oh don't get me started...
Well have a good night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale'sforever
Hello 2009ers!! Hope everyone is doing well. Chanda, sorry you are feeling sad and hope you feel better soon. Don't you visit Mickey tomorrow?
Where have all of our members been lately? Besides me, Layla, Laticia, Jess, and Chanda, haven't really seen anybody. Hope everyone is doing well!! And for the girls who are here faithfully, thanks for stayin' in touch. You ladies are awesome! I'm so glad I've gotten to know all of you.
Not much new to report on my end. I had a pretty good day at clinicals today and no more school till' Monday! I have a huge test on Monday though, so of course I still have studying. I feel like my whole life revolves around school lately and I don't like it!! ~Jess, you're going to be dealing with this soon-aren't you looking forward to it? ~Layla, are you still thinking of going back to school? Any word from your husband yet? Are you writing him now? If you are, I bet he's enjoying at least getting your mail, since he can't call. ~Laticia, still planning to go this weekend? ~Candace, hope you made it back to WA ok, haven't heard from you. Welcome to Divita-our newest 2009 club member!! We're up to 32 members ladies!
Old 07-21-2005, 08:59 PM
6 years strong <3

hahhahahahhahaahha omg girl u have me dyin over here!!!!!! LMAO.... oh u poor thing.. awww all those kitties!! ahh!!!! girl, i KNOW you are not keeping all those little kittens.. do u have to give the cats back (the parents) or somethin, or are they yours to keep?? you mentioned somethin about givin them to the lady you got them from? maybe you can bring them to a local animal shelter or something.. thats what we did with ours... it was sad, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.. plus the one we brought them to doesn't kill them, we made sure of that... OMG i'm having flashbacks now to when there was 9 cats running around my house hahah aww they were cute though.. take some pics before you do anything with the little critters!! and i'm serious about takin some if you can find some way to get them to miami LOL... and OMG I'M SO HAPPY YOU GOT ALL YOUR LETTERS ALL AT ONCE!!!! I'M JEALOUS!!!! you must be on cloud 9 trillion right now!!! any news/updates?? how does he like where he is now?? chris still hasn't called me today, even though he SPECIFICALLY told me he would and to "wait by the phone at 9pm" and i'm pretty sure he's not going to call since its 11pm now so OOOO that boy is gonna get a piece of my mind when he does finally decide to call... grrr stupid boys..gotta love em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty872
OH

My
Gosh
JESS!!! HElP ME!!!!!!!!
My cat Gypsy....her sister is Karma...well she is in my bedroom having kittens as we speak!!!!!!!!!
Do you know how many cats I have? This is not even funny anymore!
I should go drop them off at that ladys house. *GRRRRRR*'
I know she wouldn't take care of them and I can't do that...

Old 07-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Donation Award 

~Jess, I really like your new siggy!! You look so pretty! I bet the reason Chris didn't call is that the phones were still backed up. I'm sure he'll call as soon as he can get on the phone. BTW, if you're looking forward to getting back into school, you can have my school work! LOL

~Layla, gosh girlie, that's ALOT of kitties! I didn't know that BOTH of your cats were pregnant! Yippee on your letters!! I'm so glad you finally heard from him. I can just imagine how happy you must feel now! Did he mention how long it might be until you can see each other? Soon I hope!
Old 07-22-2005, 12:37 AM
6 years strong <3

hey girlie!!! thanks for the comment about my siggy, aww u and layla r makin me blush .. yea he BETTER have a good reason he didn't call, cuz i postponed my plans tonight to wait for his call which never came... he probably had a reason though so i will at least give him a chance to try to explain himself.. then i will go off on him j/k ... i know girl, i never thought id hear myself say "i cant wait to go back to school" but seriously, ANYTHING would be better than sitting here all day with nothing to do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale'sforever
~Jess, I really like your new siggy!! You look so pretty! I bet the reason Chris didn't call is that the phones were still backed up. I'm sure he'll call as soon as he can get on the phone. BTW, if you're looking forward to getting back into school, you can have my school work! LOL

Old 07-22-2005, 11:14 AM
the booga with the shuga

I finally got to see Talib. He was kinda down cause someone broke in a stole 5 books of stamps. He seemed stressed. SO I didn't really B&%*# about where is my letter.....

I did tell him my feelings were hurt. he told me that he had a letter in his cell that he had and another poem for me to add to the book of poetry he is writing.

He also told he he finished designing my tattoo. So it's all good I guess. I still am going up there on July 29th.

I brought up the horoscope info about Taurus and Gemini being good for business but not good for relationships and he informed me that he doesn't believe in horoscopes.

lol

we will sit back and think on this one.......

Old 07-22-2005, 04:11 PM
6 years strong <3

LADIES, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!??? remember that song, "where my girls at... from the front to back, is u feelin that..." hahahah so, WHERE MY GIRLS AT?!?? (can you tell how bored i am????) but i miss you ladies for real. *sigh* hope ur all okay

Old 07-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Woman in love

Hey ladies !!

Just checkin' in.

It's hot and humid here in Charlotte. I need to mow my grass and do some weeding...but it's too d@#m hot!

I have training this whole weekend and I don't feel like going. I just want to chill (litereally) with my kids.

My sister just got home yesterday from emergency surgery and although she is home, she's not feeling well and we are trying to keep her from going back to the hosp. Poor thing has a fever, is queasy, vomiting, hurting...you get the picture.

I guess I'm not trying to go ANYWHERE (YA THINK?)

Hope all of your weekends will be better!!!

And yes, I need help putting the glitter thingy in my siggy.
Later!!
Old 07-22-2005, 07:10 PM

Hey everybody!
Hope everyone's day was good....
Jess & Lisa:
Girl hell no I am not keeping all those kittens! The are sooo cute though.
No, I still haven't gotten the OK to go and visit. :0( I sure wish they would hurry up with that part. My mom is coming in from Hawaii on the 26th ... yippee! If he had stayed in county she would have been able to visit him but not anymore..oh well. Maybe now is not the right time or something.
I am sure Chris had a very good reason for not calling. Maybe the lines were shut down? I know a couple of times they had my man rack up and we couldn't talk. Did you get to hear from him today?
Sharlelia ~ I am sorry to hear about all those stamps. That really sucks.
What does your tattoo look like?
Divita ~
What happened to your sister? Is she okay now?
well ladies, I am going to lay down I feel sick to my stomach and my tooth hurts soooo bad. I was supposed to have it pulled today but they said that it was infected and I needed to be put on antibiotics first. So that's what I am doing. Damn it really hurts. I took some vicodin and now my head hurts really bad and my stomach is upset. time for me to lay it down.
No letter today either :0( *pout*
Nite ladies...I might check in again in a bit...if I feel better.
*hugs*
Layla
Old 07-22-2005, 07:11 PM

Hahaha...you are SO crazy girl!
Layla

Quote:
LADIES, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!??? remember that song, "where my girls at... from the front to back, is u feelin that..." hahahah so, WHERE MY GIRLS AT?!?? (can you tell how bored i am????) but i miss you ladies for real. *sigh* hope ur all okay
Old 07-22-2005, 07:20 PM
Woman in love

Layla-Poor thing, they should have told you to take Vicodin (some good stuff) with food. That's part of the problem with my sister. She felt too sick to eat but took her meds and now she can't keep anything down. My mom is trying to keep her from having to go back in the hospital.

Hope you feel better!!!
Old 07-22-2005, 07:52 PM
6 years strong <3

OMG you girls are alive!!! YAYY!!!

ohh poor layla... i had to get my wisdom teeth pulled last year and i was on maddd painkillers and all i ate for a whole week was mashed potatoes..yukkk.. i hope u feel better girl...

divita - hey!!! yea its pretty hot and humid up here in NY too.. ugh aww i hope ur sis feels better, how come everyones gettin sick all of a sudden???

how's everyone else doin?!?

soooooo...chris called today ... the first thing he said, before he even said hi, was "baby i'm soooo sorry about last night, please don't hate me." HAHHHA yea you BETTER apologize boy LOL just kiddin... apparently his house had a softball game last night that he didnt know about.. and he's obsessed with his little softball team cuz hes like captain or somethin... so i forgave him for not calling and we had a good conversation after that, so i'm pretty happy right now ...

Old 07-23-2005, 08:25 AM

I did take it with food!
I am thinking maybe the infection and pain is what is causing the headache.
After I posted I went straight to bed and fell asleep. Now this morning I have a slight headache...one of those that you can tell if one little thing goes wrong if will turn into a "big ole headache"

Quote:
Originally Posted by divita
Layla-Poor thing, they should have told you to take Vicodin (some good stuff) with food. That's part of the problem with my sister. She felt too sick to eat but took her meds and now she can't keep anything down. My mom is trying to keep her from having to go back in the hospital.

Hope you feel better!!!
Old 07-23-2005, 08:29 AM

Awwww...See? I told you he had a good reason!
To me that is a good reason! As they have nothing in there...if there is that one thing that keeps him occupied and keeps him going girl let him have at it! As my hubby put it he is stripped of everything...he's a naked little flea.
and yes we are alive~! Okay maybe I just feel like I have been hit by club of the god of horrindous pain. *WHEW*
anything to do with dentist's I am such a wuss.
The headache is killing me too. JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!
(the headache, not you)
so what are your plans for today?
Layla

Quote:
OMG you girls are alive!!! YAYY!!!

ohh poor layla... i had to get my wisdom teeth pulled last year and i was on maddd painkillers and all i ate for a whole week was mashed potatoes..yukkk.. i hope u feel better girl...

divita - hey!!! yea its pretty hot and humid up here in NY too.. ugh aww i hope ur sis feels better, how come everyones gettin sick all of a sudden???

how's everyone else doin?!?

soooooo...chris called today ... the first thing he said, before he even said hi, was "baby i'm soooo sorry about last night, please don't hate me." HAHHHA yea you BETTER apologize boy LOL just kiddin... apparently his house had a softball game last night that he didnt know about.. and he's obsessed with his little softball team cuz hes like captain or somethin... so i forgave him for not calling and we had a good conversation after that, so i'm pretty happy right now ...