Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > The Club House
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Club House The gathering spot for PTO's clubs. *Now Closed* Visit PrisonVille.com

Old 12-01-2005, 05:17 PM
TorisSoulMate

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU TO READ IF INTERESTED......

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164428

OUR WEDDING DAY
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2005, 10:21 AM
TorisSoulMate

Default Where's Everybody At?

Checking in with everybody to see where you all are at? Did we stay with our men over the weekend or what? Anywho - I sure hope that everybody had great visits with their loved ones and I know you are already wanting to go back and be with them. But we must wait until that day rolls back around again! Anyway, just thought I would check in to let you all know that YES - I'm still lovin my THUG!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY

OUR WEDDING DAY
Old 12-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Closed

hey ya guys just wanting to share some wonderful good news I got today. I called my probation officer to ask him about a letter he needed to write for me stating why I was on probation and being it was just a petty driving on suspension charge so I could follow what TOMMY's case manager told me for my visitor application and what not.........come to find out he told me Amy i looked some things up on u and I need to tell u that I went ahead and terminated u. Meaning Im not on probation anymore!!! U guys don't know how happy that makes me at all! I been on petty probation over a year and half and when he told me I hit the roof in such excitement. -shrugs- i know silly as it sounds Im soooooooooooooooo happy! Now i don't gotta mess with the prison having to know I am on it anymore cause IM NOT. Anyways, im going first week in January to see my man for the first time! Im so nervous but so excited. I never been to a prison and I wanna make sure that I won't have a panick attack or something LOL. He called me today but of course this was b4 i talked to probation officer so I couldn't express with him yet. Hes gonna be happy cause that itself almost kept me from being able to go. They still was gonna let me but i had to show a peice of paper...which that would of been fine..more hassle but I would of got it done. Anyways........u guys know im happy!
Old 12-05-2005, 11:22 AM
TorisSoulMate

secksi_bishh-Amy - That is FANTABULOUS news I am so very happy for you! And you are finally going to see him, for the first time You must be so excited. I remember the first time Tori and I visited - once he got over the shock that I actually showed up - he warmed up to the idea of me being there a lot better! Something we have to remember is that it's hard on our guys to have us, seemingly sacrificing, so much for them even thou I'm sure ya'll feel the same as I do - I COULD NEVER SEE WHAT DO FOR HIM AS A SCARIFICE!
So just have a great time and be sure to fill us in on how everything goes!

Joanie

OUR WEDDING DAY
Old 12-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Closed

Joanie,
I talked to him today and hes like AMY i wanna give u a kiss when I see u in January. IM like they let u do that? Hes like yea it can't be woo this and woo that but yeah for the most part they are cool if we cool yanno. Have u ever got to kiss him....nothing extravigant or anything but they let u kiss em when u see em??
Old 12-05-2005, 11:48 AM
TorisSoulMate

Quote:
Originally Posted by secksi_bishh
Joanie,
I talked to him today and hes like AMY i wanna give u a kiss when I see u in January. IM like they let u do that? Hes like yea it can't be woo this and woo that but yeah for the most part they are cool if we cool yanno. Have u ever got to kiss him....nothing extravigant or anything but they let u kiss em when u see em??
In the State of Alabama we have contact visits, not to be confused with conjugal visits, but we are able to hug up and kiss on each other - there is a limit to what they will alow you to do, but Tori told me something just on Saturday, that even I haven't considered, he said, "People here, see less than you think they see" - but just be careful not to do something that would cause you to lose your visitation! BUT MOST OF ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME - AND YES GET YOURSELF PLENTY OF HUGS AND KISSES - YOU WILL NEED THEM TO KEEP YOU GOING UNTIL THE NEXT VISIT!!

Joanie

OUR WEDDING DAY
Old 12-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Closed

Yeah i know i can hug and kiss on em and its contact visits too but ive read some horror stories on here as to where u give them a hug to long or something and then they are hit with getting the visits taken away. I don't want that to happen and im prolly gonna be really leary what I do gurl on the first visit just so i can get used to muh surroundings. Ive heard from a lady that has a lil brother in where mines at and she said they usually bend and make special arrangments anyways since I'll be coming out of state to see him. I can't wait Im excited!

Old 12-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Mark'sBaby

Hey All!

WZ up with errone?

Got to see my baby the other day! He was lookin' soooo good!
I can't wait until he's home!

Old 12-07-2005, 10:20 AM
I'mhis1&only;he'smy1&only

Talking Thug Wannabe!

Cari-now I'm following u By-the-way tag your it pm me back once u get a break from studying and testing

Ok I love my thug:love: . He's a dork and a thug wanna be:shake: , has Slim for slim shady tatted above his belly button ! He was in a gang when I met him but really he just got drunk one night and they decided to jump him in. I don't know, he did burn his flag and officially be done with the s**t about a couple years before I got pregnant. He's great but he has that live for the moment and don't care who I hurt in the process attitudes. I hope that has changed, since he gets out May 1, 2006 !
In Feb. 2006 we have been together for 6 years! Seems like I've been putting up with his S**T forever! I love thugs, esp. prison guys, I know I'm sick, but am addicted to PRISON BREAK and love guys with baggy pants, wifebeater shirts, rags, and anything else that goes with the look. I even wave at the prison guys on the side of the road . I am having issues with my man, but overall I want to be with him, and am afraid I will regardless of the circumstances once he's out. I have been feening for him for 3 years now. Thugs are like an addiction, once you getem in ur blood u can't get em out. Been dating them my whole life and never felt I deserved a good man, I'm f**Ked up huh . Well, this man is my baby's dadda and if he can manage to keep his but outta prison I'm gonna keep em. I personally like him in there, even though its hard, but I'm a criminologist and I find it facsinating to hear whats going on in the inside, but overall i just want my family. Neways, my other clubs I go to are fading away, so I have more time for new ones so sign me up for lovin my thug!!!!!

TTFN

Married October 21, 2006!
Old 12-07-2005, 10:26 AM
TorisSoulMate

curious824-WELCOME TO THE CLUB!! And that was a wonderful introduction - We are glad to have you and it's good that you have time for other clubs as well If you are interested, I have another club called "Strong Enough" - and I must say that all the clubs I am in, are great - but this one is wonderful as well and if I have anything to do with it - this club will never fade away - we would be more than happy to have you join if you'd like - just claim your number! And again - Welcome aboard!

Joanie

OUR WEDDING DAY

Last edited by TOO-LOC'D; 12-07-2005 at 10:35 AM..
Old 12-07-2005, 05:06 PM

i had a situation about 2wks ago i got sick in ny when i went 2 c my husband n when i was supposed 2 go back 2 va i called my supervisor that i wouldnt b able 2 get back on time even though i had permission 2 go out of the 50 mile radius yes in the military u need permission 2 leave the state it is like kind of being locked up back 2 the story he yelled and cursed at me stating that he dont care he thinks i made it up so i wouldnt come back i was really sick anyways as i was leaving my friends house i started 2 cry near the subway all of a sudden i couldnt hear n my chest started 2 hurt and i felt like i was in another world the police came down from a roof because they said my cries were that loud they calmed me down n i told them what happened the police called my supervisor n let them know what happened my supervisoor then said i could go to the veterans hospital in ny but i need 2 bring the proper documentation 2 prove that i was there they said i had an axiety attack n i was could stay home 4 24 hrs when i got back i thought i wasnt gonna work my chief made me work even though i had doctors orders 2 b @ home they also marked me ua unauthorized absence i was mad then my supervisor n me got into cuz she disrespected me she got into trouble but i went off on her n now i might b in serious trouble like reduction in rank restriction where i wouldnt b able 2 get calls from hubby or go c him its like being in jail somewhat u get marched 2 chow as well n they might due this around the time i am supposed 2 take holiday leave they havent said anything yet butim hoping n praying they can also take my pay im really worried she provoked me because i was sick n didnt feel well as it was misery likes company sorry it almost like a soap opera story buy i needed 2 get this out really badly but my days seem 2 b gettin a lil bit better hopefully god bless
Old 12-07-2005, 05:24 PM
TorisSoulMate

nvydiznavynena-I am so sorry to hear that you fell sick like that, especially at visitation time I myself, struggle with depression, social anxiety and panic attacks So I honestly know how that can feel. I also am from a military family so I understand that side as well! It sucks to have supervisor's in general, and sometimes - female supervisor's can be a lot worse to have to deal with (especially if they aren't happy with their own lives) (and I am a woman, so I'm not knocking any women) but anyway I am glad that you were able to go to the Vet Hos and you should check on that whole "having to go to work" - if you had a doctors note - can't they get in trouble for makin you come to work ???
Anyway, Hang in there and I sure hope that things go better for you in these up and coming days and if you ever wanna talk just PM me - I'll be there for you!

Joanie

OUR WEDDING DAY
Old 12-07-2005, 07:22 PM

thanks 2 too-loc'd i dont know because the paper work didnt come from the hospital over here my chief told me 2 go but i didnt wanna go i just wanted 2 go home 2 bed god bless
Old 12-07-2005, 08:58 PM

i guess that makes me #16

Old 12-08-2005, 10:59 AM

Hello all! I do not have much time to post but have been reading everyone elses and hope you all are doing well. I still haven't written James back for those of you interested. I have been thinking about it, but he just hasn't shown much sign of change. I know I can't change him but I feel if I respond in a way that is negative about his decision to move back where it all started, that he would do the opposite. Or is that a sign of not changing, if he rebels against my wishes? I am so nervous about writting him, b/c his actions and mine could mess all this up. I just want him home and to start his life trying to prove himself to my family so we can be together, I know it sux but I do respect my families opinion, and they still believe he hasn't changed one bit and that until he proves it somehow, that he is not fit to be our sons father. neways, this is what is going on inside my head so, any adivce whould be welcomed here Thanks PTO, you guys are always there for me, and this forum has done wonders for me and helped better than therapy. Maybe thats how PTO could get more money, they could use insurance companies for this site as therapy ha ha!

Old 12-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Gene's lover

Well then that makes me #13...my Gee is so GANGSTA wit his...thats my S4L {Soulja 4 Life}

Member #20 of "Down to Ride"
Member #40 of "Once Again Virgin Club"
Proud Member #1 of "Loving My Man"
Member #19 of "Hez thugged out, but I love him"
Member #93 of "Loving My Inmate"
Old 12-11-2005, 03:33 PM
lil mami

would that make me 16??

Old 12-12-2005, 10:15 AM
TorisSoulMate

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinymami
would that make me 16??
Actually I think you might be #17 - we probably need to double check on that one, I'll scroll up and count! brb

Joanie

OUR WEDDING DAY
Old 12-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Gene's lover

Am I 13 or 15?

Member #20 of "Down to Ride"
Member #40 of "Once Again Virgin Club"
Proud Member #1 of "Loving My Man"
Member #19 of "Hez thugged out, but I love him"
Member #93 of "Loving My Inmate"
Old 12-12-2005, 10:28 AM
TorisSoulMate

Default Member Updates

OKAY LADIES - I SCROLLED UP AND I CHECKED OUT EVERYBODY'S POST - OCCORDING TO FIRST IN THREAD THE MEMBER #'S ARE AS FOLLOWS:

LuvenMyBaby #1
Stylesgirl #2
nvydiznavynena #3
Heartbroken #4
TOO-LOC'D #5
cmhurd #6
his babydoll #7
JessesWifey #8
mamicita #9
Mrs Dandrigde #10
harlemqueen845 #11
JENOONIE #12
secksi bishh #13
Jayuans boo #14
clg 247 #15
Shanesfiancee #16
curious824 #17
Mrs P2B #18
Sacha1Love #19
destinymami #20

OKAY LADIES - THAT'S WHAT I'VE COME UP WITH, I KNOW THAT A COUPLE OF YOU MAY HAVE THE SAME NUMBER RIGHT NOW - BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK THEY SHOULD BE - IF I'VE MADE A MISTAKE I'M SORRY AND MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP CORRECT THAT BUT THERE YOU GO!

THANKS,
JOANIE

OUR WEDDING DAY

Last edited by TOO-LOC'D; 12-12-2005 at 10:33 AM..
Old 12-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Closed

Just wanted to say whats up. I been working hella hours thru the week and even saturday and sunday!!!!!!!!! Im tired but they offered up $10/hr if we would come and work fri-sun so yeah im like hell yeah u already know. I got a letter from Tommy this morning and hes counting down til I come first of January! I swear the closer it gets the more nervous I get. U guys know anywhere that i can do prepaid deal with the phone calls instead of going thru Mci's prepaid plan??? They got that block and i have to sit and wait for my reg phone bill to come in with theirs before i can get that damn block removed? I wanna talk to my baby!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:24 AM

amy lynn-so sorry u working so hard, me too. wish i could get 10/hr but they only pay me 6.75! soo happy u got a letter, i know its hard to wait, seems like thats all we do is wait around here i dont know about prepAId deals but when u find out would u tell me so i can do it too? thanks, hang in there girl. i need to talk to my man too, its been 3 yrs since i've heard his voice....

ok, here's my update:
wrote James but havent sent anything yet , need stamps, but i made him an x-mas card and a miss you card and now need a birthday card, cause its like coming very soon! i wanna visit but cant get around the family thing and no one to watch the baby My car's trasmission that was just rebuilt for like 3000$ just went out again this morning!!! so i'm freaking about the fact that it'll cost more or that the car is unfixable!
so, that is just an added holiday stress!!!!
we'll besides working all the time! my bestest and only friend here is moving to deleware tomorrow!!! and its taking everything in me not to cry! gonna be real lonely now! plus, i'm having trouble getting in the holiday spirit. my brother flys down from ny on the 21st! so, there are good and bad going on with me. I just wish James was here to help me get thru it all, i miss him so much this time of year!!! esp. since he was supposed to be out jan 22nd and now has to stay till may! oh well, at least i'm of work from my afternoon job so i get to go shopping and clean house instead
ha!
well, have a terrific tuesday everyone!!!!
TTFN

Old 12-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Closed

Talking

curious why has it been 3 yrs since u heard his voice? How the hell u do it..that would be hard. Sorry suga im slow responding im working hella hours and even on the weekends! But at least i can watch the game on sunday while I work. I don't got to actually work this Sunday but i will for over time.......$13 an hour..yay.
I been getting letters from Tommy since I last posted and hes so excited that it will be next month I'm coming but im having a few issues with the app form tho and finally getting my probation officer to send me my discharge papers that the prison required me now to show proof of. Tommy wanted me to have the form out already this week but i can't til I get everything together cause i gotta send a copy to warden cause I was on probation...even tho Im not now. So yeahhhhhhhhhh hope that don't slow me down. Shouldn't be any reason now I would get denied and I know it can take like 2-3 weeks to get approved... I need to hurry and get it out. I will in next few days and Tommy's getting anxious but i gotta play it safe and honest on the app and have all the info thats correct. Wish me luck!! So yeah needless to say this prison's so far wore me down about this dang red tape i gotta go thru. Makin me tired!!!
So whats been going on n u guys's world? Lemme know..........miss ya guys!

~Bella~

Last edited by Retired-24; 12-14-2005 at 11:57 AM..
Old 12-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Loved Alwayz

Quote:
Originally Posted by secksi_bishh
curious why has it been 3 yrs since u heard his voice? How the hell u do it..that would be hard. Sorry suga im slow responding im working hella hours and even on the weekends! But at least i can watch the game on sunday while I work. I don't got to actually work this Sunday but i will for over time.......$13 an hour..yay.
I been getting letters from Tommy since I last posted and hes so excited that it will be next month I'm coming but im having a few issues with the app form tho and finally getting my probation officer to send me my discharge papers that the prison required me now to show proof of. Tommy wanted me to have the form out already this week but i can't til I get everything together cause i gotta send a copy to warden cause I was on probation...even tho Im not now. So yeahhhhhhhhhh hope that don't slow me down. Shouldn't be any reason now I would get denied and I know it can take like 2-3 weeks to get approved... I need to hurry and get it out. I will in next few days and Tommy's getting anxious but i gotta play it safe and honest on the app and have all the info thats correct. Wish me luck!! So yeah needless to say this prison's so far wore me down about this dang red tape i gotta go thru. Makin me tired!!!
So whats been going on n u guys's world? Lemme know..........miss ya guys!

~Bella~

GOOD LUCK GIRL. I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU. AS FOR ME, I DONT KNOW WHEN I AM GOING TO SEE MY BABY BOY. HE WAS JUST SENT UP NORTH YESTERDAY AND IS NOW AT A RECEPTION FACILITY. I DONT KNOW WHEN HE'S MOVING TO A REGULAR FACILITY. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET OUT THERE. THIS WHOLE PRISON THING GETZ SO AGGRAVATING. I CANT WAIT UNTIL IT'S OVER.

Old 12-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Closed

Today im feeling sad. Please say extra prayers for me. I haven't gotten many letters from Tommy in the last week and Im scared hes mad about the block. He always thinks imma turn around and leave him. Ive written him 2 this week and any day i should get one at least back from him. He loves to talk on the phone and hes on me about this mci thing cause he knew me having him call me like I did would in fact turn around and bite me and sure enuff it did. I miss him guys! I woke up crying today and I really don't wanna go to work but it is pay day. I have to get my xmas cards today. Joanie, I remembered!!!!!!!! Its a wonder how I remember things now days with all the running around at work and for kids. Im tired......u guys please cross yer fingers that everything is ok. I think it is but I think he's upset about the phone and worried and stressin...................... [IMG]images/smilies/frown.gif[/IMG] Im missin him like crazy!