Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > The Club House
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Club House The gathering spot for PTO's clubs. *Now Closed* Visit PrisonVille.com

Old 12-18-2005, 10:41 AM

Ok Count me in too, but what number would that make me? My man is in Marainna FCI, I go see him every Saturday and Monday. Oh I love this man so much! It makes me so happy to go see him, but when I leave it breaks me every time. He has been in and out of jail most of his life, and he is so thugged out, but I love him. He told me this weekend that he is in love with me and this is huge for him. He said that he has been for a long time now and just never wanted to say it before because he has never been in love before. WOW he is 35 and has never been in love before.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2005, 12:10 PM
Closed

He's thugged out,bt I love him #11,I'm in love with a thug,but unfortunately it may be our downfall.I went to see him Thanksgiving and he was in the box for failing a drug test.They gave him keeplock until Jan.Now I got a ltr saying that his keeplock was extended because of an assualt charge. Someone who owed some $,told the cops he had been threatened,I'd my man and said he was a Head Blood. Now he's in keeplock until March. No packages,phones,commissary. I am afraid for him that he will mess around a get a new charge, but don't want anyone to disrespect him.He would never allow that.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Closed

Somissingmylove.................That is awesome to hear and its an aswesome feeling huh?! Keep on keepin on with him and yer gonna go far ;] Need anything gurl gimme a holla!

~Bella~
P.s. HA HA HA Colts are NO LONGER UNDEFEATED....sorry that made muh day just watching chargers whoop em and im here in Indianapolis myself!!!
Old 12-18-2005, 06:25 PM

Secksi......Thanks it is a wonderful feeling. He has started talking about growing old together and things like this. It makes me so happy. This is probably the last thing I ever expected from him. He never shows emotion in all the time I have know him, and now, wow.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:51 PM
Closed

yeah i feel ya. Its an awesome feeling and I think hey as long as yer happy and content and yer keeping things real...why not?! They need us. I didn't go looking for it I actually know it found me and there are times that I get down. So don't think yer gonna have roses all the way thru it honey but of course all the good times are nice...but just know there is times that yer gonna wake up crying and missing him and its driving u nuts. The good thing tho about that is u got us gurl and we are very very close. One person needs anything we all got each others back and we are on lock. This helps me all th time. U can share anything...from the good and the bad. We encourage ya too...it only helps! My man is doing 18 to life so yea imma need this site so much.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:59 AM
I'mhis1&only;he'smy1&only

hi all!!! just checkin in! I have decided to be 100% in james' last few months, hopeing this will help get him ready for his return, still not gonna put the baby thru anything though, this is between me and him until he is really ready to be in his sons life. neways been working like crazy 55+hrs a week. tis the season... neways i gotta jet but just thought id holla!!!! merry christmas everyone!!!!!

Married October 21, 2006!
Old 12-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Closed

Im so happy! I got 3 letters from him today with alot of pics of his family I never seen. Tommy said that I hurt him when I said that I felt that he wanted me to work on his case and I felt at times he wanted me just for that. He said that from now on if its got to be never spoke on again to show me that its not that way then so be it. He broke down and sounded like he was crying. I felt bad but I just been very stressed and I think he caught one of them "stress" letters. I can get everything out of him when I sound stressed thru my letters I noticed that. He's not so much mad as he is hurt that I would even think that and maybe I shouldn't of said it but that is how I felt at one time. He said he respected that I was honest but my words hurt him and said hes willing to go to any level to prove that he loves me.

~Bella~
Old 12-19-2005, 12:23 PM
amanda8088

Hello ladies!

Could someone tell me what "thugged out" means?

And what distinguishes a thugged out guy from any other inmate. I know this is a dumb question! sorry!

Amanda8088
Old 12-22-2005, 10:30 AM
I am now Mrs. Sims :)

Looking to become a member..what # may I be..My babyboy is a dirth south thug...Shay

My Daddy is home.....

One Love-One Heart-One Life
That is all we will ever need!
Old 12-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Closed

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew someone that would be interested in writing to my b/f's brother Jonathan. Hes doing about 18 months in the Pickaway Center in Orient, OH. Hes almost 25 come April. Hes a good guy but caught for something bad....and its not murder. I told him I would put him up with someone that was willing to write. Please if u guys know anyone at all.....Lemme know.

Thanks and Much love,

~Bella~
Old 12-23-2005, 06:51 PM

hey ladies i went 2 my husband dec17-18 n it was wonderful visit my spirits were up n now no one can make me miserable even if they tried merry christmas n happy new year
Old 12-24-2005, 12:35 AM

I'm definitely lookin to become a member. Just let me know what my number is So I can represent!!! My baby is a thug for sure. Holding down everyone in VA, thats my boo and thats why I love him.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:31 AM
Closed

welcome to all the new members we got here! We are growing strong!!

~~Bella~~
Old 12-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Closed

Im so happy.......i called his case manager who is also his best friends case manager who writes my best friend Brandie in which who is also going with me to go see Tommy so she can see scott.....to ask her if she knew if x has added Brandie to get her a visitor form out and shes like I can't tell u that but im glad u called cause i approved "u" yesterday myself and I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY she was laughin at me but shes cool tho. How are the rest of u guys doing? Ya'll are sure quiet =x

~Bella~
Old 12-30-2005, 03:53 PM

hey gurls i get 2 c my man again tommorow i am so happy happy new year n god bless
Old 12-30-2005, 10:09 PM

Happy New Years Ladies! I finally get to go see my man on Monday! It has been 2 weeks, and I have been going crazy. We messed up on the points for visits this month and ran out our phone minutes (they limit those also) talking about this new attorney he has. Well, finally this month is over and I get to go see my love. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
Old 01-01-2006, 09:13 AM
I'mhis1&only;he'smy1&only

Happy New Year and late Merry Christmas all!!!!!!
Sorry I've been MIA but my computer at home doesn't work well, and I've been really busy working. But u all are in my thoughts and prayers. I will try to post more indepth soon. Love you all and hope you had a Happy Holiday It's 2006! Ayear over and closer to our loved ones coming home!!!! Take care everyone!!!
TTFN

Married October 21, 2006!
Old 01-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Closed

nvyd...i bet u was on cloud nine honey huh? Congrats...i get to go and see muh man for the first time EVER in like 2 weeks. I can't wait and im very nervous......welcome back "curious" and yay so missingmylove.....i bet yer stoked as well!! Happy New Years to all muh family on PTO...........................

~Bella~
Old 01-02-2006, 10:26 AM

i sawmyman on new years eve itwas the best visitever damni wish it didnt end i wanted 2 stay until midnight imagine that the cos would have had a fit lol
Old 01-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Closed

LOl thats awesome! The closest way I got to him I feel was kissin his pic on midnight!!

~Bella~
Old 01-02-2006, 01:19 PM
**Cali Mod on LOA**

I would like to be part of this...... I love my bad boy.... NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY.....do I have a number....lol
Old 01-02-2006, 01:21 PM
Closed

Heh guys sorry someone should be around to give ya some #'s. Imma go look back and see what # we left off at. In mean time if ya need ANYTHING gimme a holla;]

~Bella~
Old 01-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Closed

From what it says the last number being given to someone was 20...so gotta go from there. -shrugs- just go ahead and post anyways if ya want and claim a # after #20. Ill make an updated list to help miss Joanie out. Sometimes its hard to keep up but we are bouncing back and forth between clubs. Like I said go ahead and claim a # and post...and Ill get back at'cha. If u need anything in mean time like I said u can PM me too. Be easy..........

~Bella~
Old 01-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Come on April 17th

I wanna join too......my man is always gheeeeeeeeeeeto.....talks worse than i do, and im originally from Milwaukee.....i should be more ghetto than him. HAHA...Well, i get to see him tomarrow at 1:30 so........hopefully all is straight.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Closed

U guys should remember when I posted the "kinda confsued" post in which was long a few days ago. Well I got a letter from Tommy today and get this...I NOW know the reason shes acting this way. Her son ( tommys lil cousin) said his MOTHER thinks I'm a COP! Yeah, get that a cop!!! She has now not sent him any money in 2-3 weeks and didn't even send him a xmas card. Now i feel horrible I have now came in between them but I know for one IM NOT A COP...LOL but I know i didn't do anything this time for real. Shes referring to all the info that I had pulled up on TOMMY. GOod gawd this info is public thru the prosecutors web page and I told her about it but NO now shes saying im a freekin cop and wants to act this way towards TOMMY. Its breaking my heart and making me sooooooo mad cause of how shes doing him because shes making accusations on me. U guys it was bugging me then and now come to find out this....its really making me upset. What do i do? I feel there is no need in explaining cause if she really believes that Im a cop then I mean that is her own mental issues right there. I go out and do a good thing and want to get to know her and she labels me right off bat and then takes it out on him now. He said that is fine cause hes not letting anything get between us and he loves his family but I mean he said that is really messed up how they are treating me and him. U guys get this...i never acted as anything. I was just able to pull up alot of info but everything I did I told her it was public and I would send her things printed out to show her where it came from and she agreed to me sending it to her and then in the mean time she decides to label me and go after TOmmy and never send him $ again and not even a lil Xmas card. What u guys think?? Im actually floored by this!! Sorry guys I just wanted to update ya on it. Is it not the stupidest thing u ever heard of??

~Bella~