Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > The Club House
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Club House The gathering spot for PTO's clubs. *Now Closed* Visit PrisonVille.com

Old 02-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Closed

MeN.....yeah thank goodness. He called yesterday to sing me happy bday and im like "baby thank u and we um wrecked the car kinda!!LOL Hes like freaking out! Hes like are u ok and omg are u still coming? Its funny how much they look forward to these visits. The car is being fixed today costing Brandie $475 total! She so bent her axle and its a wonder how we didn't break it. Im glad we did NOT try and drive it home. This past weekend was crazy lemme tell ya. Tommys like "where is her car?" Im like "its in the driveway and hes like "oh no is it bad?" Im tellin ya that boy was about to cry I think he thought we totaled it. Lucky we didn't. Anyways MeN im glad u found us here and u can help me keep it going it likes to get quiet in here sometimes. Well 3 more days Im leavin to Ohio and Sat and Sunday I will see him for 14 hours total!!! Im very anxious. Im glad u get to see yers in March...don't trip gurl it will be here b4 U know it. N u gotta give me details!

~Bella~
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2006, 08:30 AM
I'mhis1&only;he'smy1&only

welcome new members!!!

Hey Bella! Hows it going? sorry about the car thing!

Well, hope everyone else is doing good

TTFN

Married October 21, 2006!
Old 02-08-2006, 08:59 AM
Closed

Oh we are good to go now.Thanks....3 days and $575 later we are!! We wasn't gonna miss this for the world! We still leaving for Ohio Friday evening ;] How are u doing suga?

~Bella~
Old 02-08-2006, 09:13 AM

I'm doing great! Gonna go back to school and get and art degree and maybe even art education and teach. I am going to Charelston, SC in les than 2 weeks for a family vacation! And my dad said I can quit my sucky 2nd parttime job and he will help with bills, so i can spend more time with my son so i am doing wonderful!!!! I havent heard from james since my b-day last week. And I think hes mad cause i didnt come visit. He sent me 20$ and wants me to use to to come see him, but my parents dont want me too, and well, just read my post on here on the strong enough club thread, b/c i dont wanta rewrite everything. but I feel so bad, like i am using him, but i shouldn't since he never gives me money, i dont know, i am trying to not think about any of it. I love him, but maybe its not enough anymore....

TTFN

Old 02-08-2006, 11:33 AM

Can I be number 38??

Hez Thugged Out But I Love Him Member # 38
Down To Ride Club Member

Old 02-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Lovin Till the End

Bella: Hey girl... I am so excited for you. I wasn't on much this weekend due to the superbowl being right here in Detroit (I'm in Windsor) I will definetly give you some details lol....that might be better done in a PM!!!! How's Tommy handlin his grandpa passin? I hope he's ok...he's got a strong girl to hold him up! And about the car I know Butch would be real mad if that were to happy right before I'm supposed to go see him! But, atleast its fixed and you still get to go. I'll PM you later on to give ya some details!!

Thugged Out But I Love Him #36
Faithfully Waiting #90
Strictly U & Me #10
2009 Member # 49
Lovin My Baldie # 31
Old 02-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Lovin Till the End

Bella: I also forgot to say how good your new siggy looks!!!

Faithfully Waiting #90
Strictly U & Me #10
2009 Member # 49
Lovin My Baldie # 31
Old 02-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Closed

Awww thanks suga! Yeah get at me later in pm's. I hope Tommy calls me tonight but Im thinkin he will call tomorrow cause he doesn't know that I was able to add more money on my account. Hes thinkin I have one more phone call....grrrrr. Im such in a grouchy mood.....aunt flow came of all days my bday on Monday!!! I want it to go away!!! *cries*

~Bella~
Old 02-08-2006, 02:19 PM
lilmoma_143

I guess that makes me #39....my man so thugged out, but I love him with all my heart and will be here til the end.

MISSING MY SOULMATE CLUB #10
WAITING TIL 2058 CLUB #1
THUGGED OUT BUT I LOVE HIM CLUB #39
WRONGLY CONVICTED CLUB #78

Old 02-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Come on April 17th

Well, i got some bad news today.....my baby got revoked and hes gotta serve 60 some more days
Old 02-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Closed

hubbyis............sorry to hear that chick. Try n keep ya head up. They system sucks at times don't it?!

~Bella~
Old 02-09-2006, 03:17 PM

I'd like to join does that make me #40?

*Jess*
Luvn Billy Always!
Old 02-10-2006, 10:16 AM

have a great weekend all!!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Closed

Ladies wish me luck.........I'll be leaving for Ohio around 6 tonight. Hes called me once already and I kinda had to laugh cause even on his phone calls I get butterflies b4 Im about to accept it. Its so awesome!! I can't imagine the nervous feeling Im about to get tomorrow and Sunday. I so love him! NO one can stop this....Never Ever! I will give u guys the details when I get back Sunday Night or Monday. U guys have a good weekend!! Be safe!

~Bella~
Old 02-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Lovin Till the End

Bella, Bella, Bella, Girl Don't Be Nervous!!! You Know Everything Will Be Fine!!!!! Have A Very Safe Trip Dont Be Hittin No Curbs Again!!!! I Want All The Details In A Pm When You Get Back!!!! Oh And I Got A Call And He Said Everythings Fine And He Has No Idea Why That Happened So There Musta Been A Glitch In The System. Who Knows!! Lol!!! Have Fun Lady!!!!

Faithfully Waiting #90
Strictly U & Me #10
2009 Member # 49
Lovin My Baldie # 31
Old 02-10-2006, 11:27 PM

Hope everyone is doing well...I am holding up as good as I can I havent been able to see my man since before Thanksgiving so I am a little down cause of that...but my baby is thugged out...I love it...I dont really know how to decribe him...except as my thug!!!

*Jess*
Luvn Billy Always!
Old 02-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Closed

I just got back and will give everyone details tomorrow as Im really tired. 2 days drained me but it went nothing short of amazing!!! It snowed sooooo bad today in Ohio!!

~Bella~
Old 02-13-2006, 08:33 AM

Bella-can't wait to hear!

Jess-hang in there girl! I left u a long post in the join my club-IWI thread

Hello to all!

TTFN

Old 02-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Closed

Ok.....Imma give ya guys what ya been waiting for. Brandie and I left for Ohio Friday night and we finally got there around 12:45am. We got the motel for 2 nights and all that good stuff. We go in sat morning and there was alot of ppl there so we get signed in and all that and then when I'm next the lady says after finding out Im there for Tommy says "so yer Amy Daughtry" I said yes ma'am thinkin "uh oh" but shes like "I work in the mail room so im like ok and shes like "dont u got anything else to do but write write write?" Im sitting here thinkin "oh my god" but I shrugged it off and shes like "Yeah we see some interesting things sometimes" and she left it at that and Im dying knowing shes seen my nudes....LOL I also had a pink hoodie airbrushed with my nick name on front and his nick name "Not Guilty" on the back...it looked awesome and I was so excited for him to see it and the lady said I couldn't wear it. She was nice about it tho and we tried to turn it inside out but U could still make it out so I had to put it in a locker. *cries* I knew better! He asked about it and I was like "baby I knew better!" Well once Brandie and I get in there I swear they always seperate us way across the room and such. Tommy finally comes out and Im smiling ear to ear. I love it when he calls me "Lil Mama" so we talk and everythings going good and all that til the co from back pulls Tommy to side and tells him I need to pull the back of my shirt down that it was riding up!! Im thinkin what in the world!!! There was no inmates behind me just 2 co's. Well I pulled it down and all but it did it again and then the cpt and lietunant came down there for some reason and was talking to co's and he had to tell Tommy again and Im mad at this time cause hes trying to tell him that Im not trying to do it. Its not a short shirt!!! THen i get in trouble kinda for sitting side ways in the chair cause I got into a lil argument with Tommy and I turned my back kinda to him.....and they told him again I gotta str8en my legs up. Tommy and I got into a small argument but we talked it out. I think we always spat at the visits but on the end we are ok. That is just our style I think ;]We are both so alike thats why. Sunday morning it snowed in Ohio soooooooo bad!!! We finally made it up there. I seen X come out and then 4 seconds later Tommy came out I melted again!!! We had a great visit and of course the 30 minute argument again. I think its a given every time! At the end after all the hugs and kissin is over and i got my slip to walk out he said "Bella" and I turned around and he blew me the biggest kiss to me. Don't ya know I wanted to run up there and just give him the biggest longest kiss ever while he was sitting there but of course...rules are rules and I already had them on me saturday didn't wanna press muh luck!! U guys I love this man to death and I think its so scary sometimes how much we are soooo alike. I don't look at our lil arguments a bad thing...I think hes right when he said its our "style" ;] He admitted that when he gets in his cocky modes and shitty moods is because hes miserable in there and he takes it out on me and tries to push me away and I told him well Im not going anywhere that im doing the time right along with him cause I know he is miserable and hes not the cocky mean d00d that comes outta him. We are gonna get married in the next yr. We are gonna b engaged for at least then cause hes gonna be going for security review in the next cpl months and I hope he gets sent to a closed camp cause they let ya hold each other and go outside. Lucasville don't let u hold hands or anything! No pics...and they are very very strict with cameras in the visiting room and everything! But u guys it was nothing short of amazing and I cant wait til March 10th....Ill see him again for the 11th and 12th!!

~Bella~
Old 02-13-2006, 01:14 PM
Lovin Till the End

Awwwww....girl I have been dyin to hear how your visit was!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Don't that just make ya mad tho bout your shirt I had a similar situation but it was with the back of my pants. I'm a small girl but I gotta a$$, so the back of my pants always kinda sticks out. But, u just gotta brush stuff like that off and not let it get to ya. I'm goin to VA the same weekend you gonna see Tommy again. I am so excited. It's also the weekend of my birthday which makes it so much better. Oh, and about the lil' spats.....ALWAYS HAPPENS!!!! No idea why but things will be perfect in letters n on the phone but the second I get to a visit we find somethin to argue bout....who knows!!! Anyways lady, I'm glad your visit went good. Oh, did Brandie and X get along better than before? And you better let us know as soon as u set that date!!!!!

Faithfully Waiting #90
Strictly U & Me #10
2009 Member # 49
Lovin My Baldie # 31
Old 02-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Closed

Yeah they hit it off and she got her first kiss saturday but I dont wanna tell her business tho but she like never gets on here and does posting -Shrugs- i dunno why. Tommy called me just a lil while ago today and we talked about our arguments and he just kept saying "I love u gurl" over and over again. Hes muh goof ball!! Ill let u know about a date when its in stone..but believe its gonna go down soon...believe that! ;] Yeah the co's are crazy...that mail one tho was off the hook with puttin my business out there huh? Its all good. LOL u oughta seen me on Sunday I had a long sleeve shirt on that was tucked in already and Tommy sits down and says "U got ya shirt tucked in this time dont ya?" LoL I had to laugh. Imma petite chick and its not like I wore a tummy shirt the first day but I got a big butt and it was obviously showing my Princess tat on my lowerback but I had no idea. He even kept telling him that I wasnt meaning to. Im glad yer going and I bet yer estactic. I can't wait to see my baby again!! Pm me gurl!!

~Bella~

Last edited by Retired-24; 02-13-2006 at 01:28 PM..
Old 02-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Lovin Till the End

Thanks girl....u better believe I'm excited!!!!! Countin the days. Ya, that's definetely some stuff.....CO tryin to let everyone know what you do for your man....terrible. BUT YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!! LOL!!! I always feel like such a bum when I go visit...I never know what to wear. They can say anything is "too sexy" pretty much. It's pretty sad. Anyways, I'm real happy for ya!!

Faithfully Waiting #90
Strictly U & Me #10
2009 Member # 49
Lovin My Baldie # 31
Old 02-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Groovin' for Life
Donation Award 

After a long time with no visits I finally got to see my man. When he stepped out through the door, I damn near fell out. He was rocking the State jeans and the Jordan's that I bought him, looking all thugged out, just the way I like it. I can't wait to go back again!

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:23 PM
Closed

Generals.....Im happy for ya woman!! ya remember just how bad U miss him when ya see him walk out that door to ya huh? I'm so there with ya on that one!

~Bella~
Old 02-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Closed

I want to share with u what I received from Tommy today as a late Valentines Day Poem.
Bella, do you blame me for all the things that I can't do for you. All alone I lay awake in my bed, with visions of you constantly running through my head wildly. Im sorry for letting my pride over ride my deepest emotions. Our love is deep as the sea. Please believe I never want you to leave. Understand that I'm trying to be better then the man I was. Only if you could see in my soul then you would know. All the things that cross my mind scares me the thought of losing my "sunshine". Brings a deep depression. Everyday I'm stressin but you are my blessin. My pain confines me. You remind me of what life is...for all of harsh words I'm sorry. Me and you forever in LIFE. You are my fam, my wifey and I hold you closely to my heart. I want you more than anything I've wanted. When you tell me about your life and the way you grew only if you knew the compassion I feel. I understand I swear to you I will be there to take you by the hand once I'm released. So many doubts clout your mind and so many worries keep you blind. Please look closely you'll find I love you no matter what just know no one can take your place feel that. Happy Lovely V-Day Bella.....I will always love you.

~Bella~