Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Alabama that do not fit into any other Alabama subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Closed

estranged emma:

I agree one hundred percent with your views on spanking as a form of discipline. I think it sends the wrong message. If we get angry with our spouse or our boss for example, we don't haul off and hit them right? And if we DID we could be charged with assault, or lose our job! Parents are supossed to set an example for their children, and teach them how to deal with their anger without resorting to violence.

I also think that having the death penalty sends a mixed message. On the one hand, we condemn the act of taking a life. On the other, we condone it as an acceptable form of punishment? Huh?

I would want to teach my children that ALL human life has value. In my opinion, there is NO such thing as "disposable" people. We all have a reason for being here, and a purpose to fulfil! Even the man who lives in a cardboard box, on "skidrow" is a valuable person, and has something to contribute. Just my two cents!

False. However, I have used a shower head before! LOL OMG! I can not believe that I just said that outloud! LOL

True or false: I would break up with a man, if I found out that he did NOT enjoy performing oral sex on a woman, and thought it was "gross". Okay, NOW this discussion is REALLY getting x rated! LOL

If it were me, answering this question, my answer would be DAMN RIGHT! LOL One must give, in order to receive! Ha ha ha. And a lot of men like being on the receiving end, BUT are not particularly generous in that department! SO unfair!

Lisa

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Miracles Happen!

LMAO!!!Bookworm: used the shower head too, LOL.

Say WHAT? Of course would send him packing. T

T or F
Bought some sex toy today.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Closed

niuyoricanpr:

You mean, I'm not the only one who, uh, pleasures myself in the shower? What a relief!

False, but I am thinkin of gettin me another vibrator! The one I had gave me the best orgasms I ever had , but it died on me! DAMN! LOL

True or False: Premarital sex is wrong?

NOT! Oops, I'm supossed to let someone else answer the question!

Lisa
Old 04-11-2007, 06:46 AM
SerendipityLove

False...well to me it isn't anyway...

T of F-- You own more than 1 "toy"...
Old 04-11-2007, 06:55 AM
Account Closed

F , only got me one.. and i don't "need" it alot lol
T or F you had rather receive than to give oral?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Miracles Happen!

True! TRue, TRue!!!

True or false:

I prefer oral sex than the penetration...(i know, i'm sick)
Old 04-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Account Closed

F!!!
T or F it's raining outside today where you are?
Old 04-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Closed

I too prefer oral to penetration! I read somewhere that like only ten percent of women can orgasm during vaginal interecourse alone? I think that's right? LOL I suffer from memory loss sometimes. Is that a sign of old age? Smiles! Women are luckier than men in a sense, because we have a sexual organ that serves NO other function, other than to give us sexual pleasure(clit)! So this crap about how women are ONLY supossed to have sex for procreation, is nonsense! If that is what God intended, he wouldn't have made it feel so damn good!

True. It is raining cats and dogs here girl. And it's freezing rain! Yuck. It's so dark and gloomy outside. Makes me feel miserable!

True or false: If my man were to forget a special occassion, like Valentine's Day for instance, he would be in the "dog house"!??

Lisa
Old 04-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Account Closed

i dunno, he's never forgotten <smiles>
but, i guess i'd get my feeling hurt, but, no .. no "dog house" we'd just have our own "holiday" the next day or that night or something<shrug>
i know i'm awfull at remembering dates, so i'm not one to take it out on another for the same thing lol
T or F you always have money put up for "a rainy day"
Old 04-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Account Closed

"F" I can't save for shit!

T or F it's not healthy to love someone who is in prison?
Old 04-11-2007, 08:00 PM
SerendipityLove

FALSE!!! I think it's as healthy as loving some one out here in the free world.

T or F--You've met alot of good friends @ PTO....

Old 04-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Closed

True! There are a lot of great people out here!

True or false: There is a such thing as ghosts?!

Lisa
Old 04-12-2007, 06:27 AM
SerendipityLove

False-- I don't think ghosts are on earth....although I may be wrong...

T or F-- There are aliens in space.....
Old 04-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Account Closed

well, "i' say F ( but i know some people think otherwise
T or F you get more turned on while on your peroid?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Closed

Well SnakeCharmer, I haven't had a period in years! Now, now ladies! Don't hate on me! LOL As a teenager I used to get REALLY painful periods(like I would keel over in agony sometimes!), so my doctor put me on Depo-Provera, and I was one of the 50% of women who stopped menstruating all together after a year! The drug has been a godsend for me! It's also a VERY effective method of birth control, and since I NEVER want to have children, that's a bonus! LOL When Steven gets outta prison, we can head straight to the Best Western down the street, and get our groove on!

Let me tell ya, I don't miss it! So, I guess I can't really answer the question! But I have heard that a lot of women DO around that time. Although the thought of having sex while I was on my period kind of grosses me out! I have a weak stomach!

True or false: If a woman slaps a man, he should hit her back?

Lisa
Old 04-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Miracles Happen!

False, it happens to me before my period...Oooops, i forgot i don't have my period anymore...LOL.

True or False:

Christmas is such a special time for me...
Old 04-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Account Closed

well, looks like i have 2 questions to answer.. if a woman slaps a man should he hit her back? ( my 2 cents, if she has enough balls to slap him, yup, he should let her know what the slap feels like right back) just because she is a woman, doesn't give her the right to do it and think nothing should be given right back to her.
and Christmas... True, it is a spcial time for me.. because i get to watch my kids... and plus i love getting lil specail things for people, and i Love getting a stocking of my own still even though i'm "grown up" lol
T or F Turkey is better than ham
Old 04-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Closed

SnakeCharmer:

Hmmm. I have conflicting feelings on this one, to be honest. I don't think that a woman should hit a man either, but on the other hand men tend to be much bigger and stronger, and therefore can inflict more damage. If I were to slap Steven, chances are it would hurt his pride more than anything! If HE were to hit ME, I would probably end up sustaining serious injuries. Sooo, there IS a difference. Not that I WOULD slap him. I don't think! I can't imagine EVER being THAT angry with him! And yes, it WOULD take balls to slap him! LOL

Also, no matter what the circumstances, it is the man who will ALWAYS wind up looking bad in a situation like that, regardless of whether it is fair or unfair. I think he would be a much bigger person, if he just walked away. That's NOT to say that he should tolerate her abuse! NOBODY(male OR female) should have to put up with being abused or mistreated by the very person who is supossed to love and cherish them, and make them feel safe!

True! Turkey is MUCH better than ham, but the stuffing is my FAVORITE part!

My favorite part of Christmas is giving to other's too! I put a great deal of time and thought into my gift giving!

True or false: If a woman is dressed provocatively, or is behaving in a flirtatious manner, she deserves to be raped?

Lisa
Old 04-13-2007, 04:26 PM
Account Closed

True or false: If a woman is dressed provocatively, or is behaving in a flirtatious manner, she deserves to be raped?...um NO, no one "deserves" to be raped, no matter the situtation.
As far as the "size difference" in a man and woman.. hey.. some men are smaller than their girls.. ( or if it was 2 women, one may be stronger than the other) in ANY case, yeah.. * 2 wrongs don't make a right* BUT, if you don't stand up for your self, 9 times out of 10, no one else will for you. i have seen MANY times a woman get ( drunk, or mad) and haul off and slap the shit out of a man.. and *expect* not to get hit back( yeah i knwo, your not pose to hit a girl) but um.. "don't throw a punch unless your ass can take one right back!" ..... but no, i do not beleive a couple should be together and hit on each other( no one should have to get beat up) but i was just saying, the person to throw the first ( slap, punch, whatever) they can see the other person, bigger or not.. either don't do it.. or be ready to take it right back.* my 2 lil cents* lol<smile>
hmm now, my question.. let me think of one lol
um, T or F if you buy a dress, * hide the tags* wear it and take ti back, is that considered "stealing" to you?
Old 04-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Closed

SnakeCharmer:

I agree 100% of course, that NOBODY deserves to be raped, regardless of the circumstances! However, you would be surprised how many people STILL blame the woman, at least in part, for being raped! It's just outrageous, and it makes my blood simmer! There was a time when if a woman chose to press charges against her attacker, it was SHE that was put on trial! She was asked questions like "what were you wearing on the night of the attack?" or "how many sexual partners have you had in the past?" as if that were relevant! Now, thanks to rape shield laws, things like a woman's sexual history can NOT be disclosed in the court room!

Another thing that makes my blood boil, are people who seem to think that if an inmate is raped, that is just "par for the course"! That is just twisted! Losing one's freedom is punishment enough! I don't believe being tortured or raped is part of the deal! Inmates have a right to feel safe and secure in their living environment, and do NOT deserve to be treated as though they were less than human! Rape is a crime that dehumanizes and demeans the victim, and it is something that no man, woman or child deserves!

As far as the issue of a man hitting a woman back, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on that one girl! Even IF he is smaller than she is, it is a proven fact that men are physically stronger than women. They have greater upper body strength, and the ability to build more muscle mass than woman! I am a bigger girl, and yet I would most definitely lose if I were to get in a physical altercation with Steven! Knowing Steven as well as I do, I doubt that he WOULD hit me back, to be honest! He is just too much of a gentleman! Smiles.

I DO agree however that a man has the right to do what is necessary to defend himself(ie. restrain his girlfriend) and like I said, he should NOT tolerate that! I would give her an ultimatum! You either learn to control your anger, or I'm outta here!

Now, onto your question! That would be dishonest, but I don't believe that it would be the same as stealing, as long as you returned it in good condition!

True or false: If a married man/woman has conversations of a sexual nature in on-line chat-rooms, that is considered cheating?

Lisa
Old 04-17-2007, 02:25 AM
Account Closed

True and False..... I guess because in a way he is not doing no wrong by just chatting but at the same time he has gone looking for that little bit extra and chat can turn into phone sex and phone sex can turn into sex then what do you have the day of the dog! so I would say yes and no!

T or F men think with their wangs?
Old 04-17-2007, 08:51 AM

I think that can be both true and false. Yeah, they all do to an extent, but some are worse about it than others. I'd LIKE to think that though my guy does his fair share of thinking with his, he's also got a good head on his SHOULDERS! HAHA

T or F You believe in heaven and hell.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Closed

True AND false! I do believe in heaven, but I do NOT believe in hell! My God taught love and forgiveness, not hatred and retribution.

True or false: Giving someone a scale as a gift, is rude and insulting??

Lisa
Old 04-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Account Closed

Depends if they are fat or not I guess!

T or F size zero is degusting?
Old 04-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Account Closed

T or F size zero is degusting? yeah.. it is.. well unless "I" was the one wearin the size "0" jeans hahahahaha
T or F the "best" size for you is 13/14?