Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Alabama that do not fit into any other Alabama subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 04-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Closed

Default What would you do IF?

Answer the question, then ask one of your own! The question must always begin with "what would you do if....."

What would you do if you had knowledge that a loved one had committed a crime?..........

Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Account Closed

I think that really depends, are we talking " emma I just stole a bottle of milk" or are we talking "I just killed 10 people" I really think it would all depend on who the person was and what they had done! You see what I mean? hard question that girl! Really don't think I can answer it too well!

What would you do if you turned on the news and it said that your loved one in prison had escaped and was now on the run?
Old 04-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Account Closed

I'd be expecting a phone call in about 6 months sayin.. okay.. are you ready to go to hawaii now? LOL
what would you do if you found a money bag on the side of the road?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:29 AM
:-)

Location: My home's in Alabama, no matter where I lay my head.

Well, honestly, it would depend on if there was any identifying information on or in the bag. If, then finders keepers, biotches!

What would you do if you knew you only had one more day to live?
Old 04-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Account Closed

Wow, this is a VERY hard question... because, truely i'm not sure if i answer it, i'd be right or not.. ( never know till your in the situtation).. so i guess, Instead of trying to explain every little detail of the day I'd just say, that i'd want to spend every second of the day with the people that i care for( no matter if i havent seen them in years, i'd want to have every person that i care for there).. i'd want to tell each and every person just how i love them.. make sure that what is in my heart, they know.. I'd also want to ask for forgiveness from God, ask that he give my loved ones peace, and take care of them. then, tell him i was ready to go see my momaw and popaw ( i knwo they are waitin on me) wow what a question!!!!
what would you do if you was offered a job in the prison your man worked at?
Old 04-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Closed

Wow! This is a tough one, because working in a maximum security men's prison would be a dream come true for me, and wouldn't it be wonderful to see your man day in and day out? And be able to sneak in a little, um, TLC whenever possible? And of course, give him extra attention and special favors!

Of course we all know that the DOC would never allow that, which means that I would have to choose between the man I love and my dream job. Sooo, I would have to choose my Steven! Without him, I would be miserable anyway, dream job or not! So the answer is, I would have to decline the job offer!

What would you do if... You were given a choice between freeing the man you love from prison, OR freeing a pen pal/friend or loved one from "death row"? Someone that you cared very deeply for?

I know, I know! It's a tough one, but this thread was intended to provoke thought and lively discussion, as well as to offer us more insight into one another!

Lisa

Old 04-10-2007, 05:16 AM
Account Closed

Oh my that Q is hard as hell! But i'll make it easy! because I'm not "in love" with anyone in prison or anyone full stop for that fact! and I only have one pen pal! bryan!

So what I would do is....say it was a member of my family, then it would be them hands down because I would saving their life! I know that might sound bad but family is family! and Damn I would want bryan to get out and that and I'm only saying this because I know that I'll never know anyone on DR because all my family are in england and we don't have DR over here! god i'm just chatting shit now lol!

What would you do if you won 10 million $$$$$
Old 04-10-2007, 08:49 AM

Well, if I won $10 million, then it'd probably be one of those situations like Lisa mentioned. The difference is that I wouldn't have to choose because my loved one is on death row. :-( I'd use the 10 million to do the best I could to get him out of there, and I'd put away money for my children and buy a big old farmhouse somewhere in the rural south. That's really it. I'm not too picky. haha!

What would you do if you were forced to leave the country permanently and could only maintain contact with ONE person from your homeland?
Old 04-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Account Closed

woah, hmmm! I would stay in touch with my mum I guess! so that way she could pass on everything to everyone else and then she could do the same back to me so I guess that way I could have some contact with others right?

What would you do if you was asked to pose naked for playboy?
Old 04-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Account Closed

I'd laugh <Smile> be thinkin.. umm.. okay.. when did they start wanten photos of mommies with stetch marks on her belly.. boobs that now look downward and hair thats hardely never fixed unless you call up in a pony tail fixed...LOL
after they said this is for real, and here is the big sum of money.. i'd say, snap away Cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
what would you do if you shit in your pants right in front of your man? (laughin my ass off over here)
Old 04-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Account Closed

LMAOOOOOOOOO! well I say, I'm never gonna be able to think of you in the same way! you need to get that waxed sista LMAO!!!!!!! you are a LEGEND!

LMAOOOOOO what would I do, I think I would fucking cry and run out of the room in slow motion kicking my legs up like they do on films trying not to get shit everywhere!

Oh did you mean the hair on ya head LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 04-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Account Closed

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what the hell?? LMAO i hope aint NO BODY got pubic hair long enough to put in a freakin Pony tail OMG HAHAHAHAHAHHAH.. girl .. are YOU drinking? HAHAHAHAH yes the hair on my head, you silly thang.... you got so busy laughin you forgot to ask a question LOL LOL LOL and omgggggggggg i can see that runnin out "kickin up your legs" hahahahahhahaa and shit flyin everywhere HAHAHAHAHA omg! okay.. {question{ what would you do if you saw a rat in your bed?
Old 04-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Johnnysgirl10
Donation Award 

Probably laugh so hard that I peed my pants too!!!!!!! Then I'd take a shower!

What would you do if someone offered you 10 thousand dollars for one night of sex?

Old 04-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Johnnysgirl10
Donation Award 

Sorry we posted at the same time!
I'd flip out if I saw a rat in my bed!

What would you do if someone offered you 10 thousand dollars for one night of sex?

Old 04-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmer
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what the hell?? LMAO i hope aint NO BODY got pubic hair long enough to put in a freakin Pony tail OMG HAHAHAHAHAHHAH.. girl .. are YOU drinking? HAHAHAHAH yes the hair on my head, you silly thang.... you got so busy laughin you forgot to ask a question LOL LOL LOL and omgggggggggg i can see that runnin out "kickin up your legs" hahahahahhahaa and shit flyin everywhere HAHAHAHAHA omg! okay.. {question{ what would you do if you saw a rat in your bed?
lol, shit I did aswel! see you got me on a crazy mode and now I can't think!

Erm...I think I would turn the money down well how fit is the dude?

What would you do if cnn rang you and said they wanted to do a story on you and ya fella?
Old 04-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Account Closed

ummm.. for ONE night of sex? thats ONE night.. and haven SEX ONE time that ngiht right?... well i sure do need the extra money right about now HAHAHAHAh.. I'm thinkin... I'd do um.. WHAT? lol don't yall give me that look! LOL ( to each their own)
what would you do if your man wanted you to sleep with another girl and take pics, and tell him ALLLLL the details?
Old 04-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Account Closed

sorry i posted at the same time as you lol
if cnn asked me to do a story with us, i'd have to turn them down( i have seen how MSNBC done their clip this, cut that, only show the bad ) so i think i'd have to pass.
what would you do if your man asked you to sleep with another girl, and take pics, and tell him alllll the details?
Old 04-10-2007, 03:19 PM

Ok, first of all Snakecharmer, I feel like that shit question was directed at me, so I feel obligated to answer : I would call SnakeCharmer on the phone as I ran my stanky ass right out of the gate crying, so get ready!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And Emma, OMG, girl, I am so afraid of you now, if you have honestly seen people who can put their damn pubes in a ponytail!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Y'all are NASTY!

Would I do a girl for my man? I would have to not know her and not ever have to look at her again afterwards, so no hooking up with the best friend or anything. That makes things just a little too awkward, in my book. Otherwise, yeah, and I'd probably let him watch, for the full effect. See, now y'all are making me be the nasty one. You gross girls are rubbing off on me.

What would you do if your man wanted your permission for HIM to do another woman?
Old 04-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Heart1Way
Ok, first of all Snakecharmer, I feel like that shit question was directed at me, so I feel obligated to answer : I would call SnakeCharmer on the phone as I ran my stanky ass right out of the gate crying, so get ready!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And Emma, OMG, girl, I am so afraid of you now, if you have honestly seen people who can put their damn pubes in a ponytail!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Y'all are NASTY!

Would I do a girl for my man? I would have to not know her and not ever have to look at her again afterwards, so no hooking up with the best friend or anything. That makes things just a little too awkward, in my book. Otherwise, yeah, and I'd probably let him watch, for the full effect. See, now y'all are making me be the nasty one. You gross girls are rubbing off on me.

What would you do if your man wanted your permission for HIM to do another woman?
LMAO, oh you would think that wouldn't you C, yeah yeah emma the mad english girl must know people with dred lock pubes! lol! nah for real tho I really thought that snake meant that LMAO and may I add i'm waxed so it aint my fanny hair that is that long! BIATCHESSSSSSSSSSSS!
Old 04-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Account Closed

OMGGGGGGGGGG LMDAOOOOO emma emma.. aint no way.. i mean yeah.. i'mma back wooded country girl, but i do KEEP that shit shaved! hahahaha, it' has a small skinny "landing strip" right now LOL LOL
what woudl i do if he wanted permission for HIM to do another girl.. I reckon i'd say.. umm.. waht is fair is fair so, if you gonna do her.. i guess i'm gonna be right there with you HAHAHAHAHAHAH ( omg) i'm dien over here!* but no i aint never done a girl.. but in a "fantasy( at least the way HE tells it .. I got to admit.. it is pretty hot" LOL LOL LOL so it better be someone hott like, pamela anderson, gretchen wilson, or sandra bullok LOL
ond Sheitttttttttttttttt farrrrrr LOL LOL LOL "heart" i just knew you'd come around to answer the shitten in your pants question HAHAHAHAHAH .. i luvs ya girl! hahahaha
what would you do if you had ONLY 4 minutes of "alone time" with your man on a visit?

Last edited by SnakeCharmer; 04-10-2007 at 04:10 PM..
Old 04-10-2007, 04:45 PM

EMMA! Girl, when you come to Alabama, we'll have to take you swimming so we can see you in a bathing suit and make sure you havent braided those thangs and put some beads in them or something!!!! Who knew that you Brits were all freaky like that? HAHAHA I'm just kidding, girl! ;-)

Snake, you laugh now, but it ain't gonna be funny when it happens for real. Poor C and E, they split up cuz she shit all over herself on Friday. When yall see a thread like that, don't be surprised.

So, 4 minutes of alone time? Geez, why does it only have to be 4 minutes? I so don't even want to go there. This is gonna get me in trouble, because I know there is someone watching everything I post. I'll skip and let someone ELSE take this one!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 07:06 AM
Account Closed

LOL C, make sure you go to the bathroom BEFORE you go in<smile> i'm just messen wtih ya girl.. you gonna do just fine!!!
and for the 4 minute question.. we will "skip" it for now...
So.. what would you do if you found out that the person you are in a relationship with was actualy kin to you?
Old 04-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Heart1Way
EMMA! Girl, when you come to Alabama, we'll have to take you swimming so we can see you in a bathing suit and make sure you havent braided those thangs and put some beads in them or something!!!! Who knew that you Brits were all freaky like that? HAHAHA I'm just kidding, girl! ;-)

Snake, you laugh now, but it ain't gonna be funny when it happens for real. Poor C and E, they split up cuz she shit all over herself on Friday. When yall see a thread like that, don't be surprised.

So, 4 minutes of alone time? Geez, why does it only have to be 4 minutes? I so don't even want to go there. This is gonna get me in trouble, because I know there is someone watching everything I post. I'll skip and let someone ELSE take this one!!!!
LMAO, oh dear! I sure hope none of his family go on this site lol! the things they will read about me! yeah okay! it's a bush down there! my bad! lol
Old 04-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Account Closed

What would you do if you won cruise to anywhere in the world( but they said the only way you culd take it is if you went NUDE, as it is a nudist cruise ship......?
Old 04-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Closed

Where do you come up with this stuff girl! LOL I would have to decline! I am VERY insecure about my body, and the thought of walking around naked in front of strangers horrifies me! Hell, I'd be nervous about takin off my clothes for my man, at least the first few times! Now, if I had Pamela Anderson's body, my answer would be VERY different! LOL

What would you do if you caught your man in bed with another dude?

Lisa