Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:52 AM

My love sent me the memorandum they passed out to the inmates. The lockdown was only supposed to last 7-10 days. They went on LD Friday the 10th. It should've been lifted yesterday. This is ridiculous.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2017, 07:30 AM

I just got a call!!!! They are off

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiLfieryOnE1 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-21-2017), Hano0oy85 (02-21-2017)
Old 02-21-2017, 08:24 AM

So did I, FINALLY!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aug2018 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-21-2017), Hano0oy85 (02-21-2017)
Old 02-21-2017, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLfieryOnE1 View Post
I just got a call!!!! They are off
Thanks for letting us know, I will get a call tonight then
Old 02-22-2017, 06:03 PM

No sure it's just his unit but they cut the phones off while we were talking about 6:20pm he was able to email and tell me they cut the phones and were told to lockdown smdh

The Following User Says Thank You to LiLfieryOnE1 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-22-2017)
Old 02-23-2017, 09:48 AM

Apparently they let them back out bourse later. Smdh

Apparently today they were told no visiting this weekend & no explanation why

Old 05-28-2017, 02:39 PM

Are Coleman 1 still on a lockdown this situation is frustrating me I didn't hear from my friend for weeks now it appears that everytime he is out of lockdown they go on another one.. Anyone knows anything as I'm not receiving any mail too
Old 05-28-2017, 02:52 PM

Hi 😊,

My fiance is in USP Coleman 1. They've been locked down for quite a while. They were locked down for 8 days for fighting then they got off and he called me once for 5 minutes. The call was cut off because more fighting happened and they've been locked down ever since. It's been for the last two weeks. He sends me letters every three days to keep me updated. Supposedly they're supposed to be let out either tomorrow or Tuesday.
They're so ridiculous with the lock downs. Sometimes it's warranted but most times they just get locked in for no reason.
If you want to know about your inmate, call the facility. They'll ask if it's about a staff or inmate. Say inmate and tell them your issue. If the question warrants a general response, they just say "Yeah we've been locked down" if not they'll ask for the inmates number and tell you specifically if they're in seg or whatever the case may be. Just don't give attitude or frustration and they'll give the info you need.
I am notorious for calling them, they know my name and voice by now.
My fiance is really great with getting through to me even through LD's so if anything, just post here and I'll answer as best I can.

Hope this helps. Stay strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aug2018 For This Useful Post:
Hano0oy85 (05-29-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 03:11 PM

Thanks Aug2018, mine usually rings me he did after the 8days lock down for 15mins then the same day gone back on a lockdown again my mail don't seem to reach him on time I live in London, UK he never got his birthday card letter and pictures from my trips to Italy and Egypt yet and it was posted over a month now his mother on other hand receives his mail she lives in Florida too he now leaves messages for me with his mother bless her heart.. She is like you rings Coleman in daily bases so we know what's going on.. Mine is very calm and avoids fights all the time.. I pray to God they come out tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday those lockdowns are unnecessary most of the time I feel like they do it to avoid visitation..
Thanks a lot for the information dear xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aug2018 View Post
Hi 😊,

My fiance is in USP Coleman 1. They've been locked down for quite a while. They were locked down for 8 days for fighting then they got off and he called me once for 5 minutes. The call was cut off because more fighting happened and they've been locked down ever since. It's been for the last two weeks. He sends me letters every three days to keep me updated. Supposedly they're supposed to be let out either tomorrow or Tuesday.
They're so ridiculous with the lock downs. Sometimes it's warranted but most times they just get locked in for no reason.
If you want to know about your inmate, call the facility. They'll ask if it's about a staff or inmate. Say inmate and tell them your issue. If the question warrants a general response, they just say "Yeah we've been locked down" if not they'll ask for the inmates number and tell you specifically if they're in seg or whatever the case may be. Just don't give attitude or frustration and they'll give the info you need.
I am notorious for calling them, they know my name and voice by now.
My fiance is really great with getting through to me even through LD's so if anything, just post here and I'll answer as best I can.

Hope this helps. Stay strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hano0oy85 For This Useful Post:
Arda123 (05-30-2017)
Old 06-04-2017, 11:51 AM

Hi everyone,

Quick question for anyone who's been to visitation at Coleman 1. Does the address on your ID have to match the one you put on your visitors form? I recently moved and my updated ID hasn't come yet but I have a visit this coming Friday and I can't cancel because I'm flying in.

Any answers are welcomed. Thanks so much!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aug2018 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-05-2017)