Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Michigan prison Visitation, Phones & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's sub-forum category.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2016, 07:30 PM

Default Visit tomorrow

Ahhh. I'm so excited for tomorrow to get here already. Get to see my man tomorrrow it'll be the best birthday present. He got moved to level 2 last week so his moods have been so much better. Seeing the board in 3 months so hopefully we get the answer we want. Hopefully time moves slow at the visit. This will be the last one until I surprise him for Christmas 😬😬. Have a great weekend everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holdinouthope For This Useful Post:
maytayah (10-09-2016)
Sponsored Links