Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Juvenile
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Juvenile Discussion of everything related to minors in the criminal justice system: juvenile detention, courts, rights, and family support.

Old 05-17-2015, 04:56 PM

Default Anybody have CYA questions? I Can Help

Im not even sure if they call it that anymore....I know they like changeing names to kinda keep the heat off.....anyways I did 3yrs in preston 1 in a fire camp and 2 in chad.Is your kid headed there? I can tell you any thing you want to know.....especially the politics and gang life inside. What to say how to act who n what to avoid most of the games.....all VERY valuable info I wish I had when I went in....I was a young guy from a tiny town it was.info that was earned over years....the hard way.....I was there in the 90s.....i gotta tell you it still defines who I am today
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks