Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arkansas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arkansas.

Old 07-19-2015, 07:48 AM

Unhappy Transferred and not on any rosters

My husband was arrested at the beginning of June 2015, he signed the papers to be in custody of ADC in the middle of June so he was on the inmate rosters for Washington county and ADC, but this past week he was transferred. Washington county said he was released and ADC no longer has him listed as an inmate in any facility. The Arkansas VineLink has him listed twice cause they have his name spelt wrong on one of them, but its both him with his pictures. One says he was transferred and its Unknown where he is, the other says he is at Southwest Arkansas Community Corrections Center. But I cant find an inmate roster for them. I am worried about him, he usually calls me a few times a day even though we dont have money on the phone account, we dont actually talk he just calls so i know he is okay, but i havent heard from him in almost a week. I dont have an inmate number and im not sure where he is so i cant write to him. I just had our first baby 3 weeks after his arrest and he has only seen him through a computer screen. I would really like to find out where he is and get to go visit him so he can see his son. He already had his court date and is suppose to be released in December this year. Please help me! im going crazy!
Old 07-19-2015, 08:40 PM
Tiny Moderator

Hi there! So sorry this is causing you undue stress. I'm not any expert, but I did a quick Google search. It looks like Southwest Arkansas Community Correction Center is a processing stop for inmates. They have less amenities than regular correctional facilities, but ensure inmates are fed and restroom facilities while they are processed for transfers and programs. It's a short term facility so that is probably why he hasn't been able to call.

Stay strong and take it as a good sign that he is being processed. Maybe someone with better knowledge can fine tune the info for you. Good luck.
jaiejaie83 (07-20-2015)
Old 07-21-2015, 05:08 PM

A parole officer friend of my moms made some calls for me and got a confirmation that he was in the community correctional center. He isnt allowed to make any phone calls for 30 days but now at least i know he is okay. I did get a letter from him too so that made me feel a little better too. He was able to send me the visitation application so me and the baby can go visit him starting next month. That makes me happy too. I miss him so much. And he has never even got to hold his baby.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:22 PM

Did he stay there for his whole violation?