Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to HDSP-High Desert State Prison located in Susanville, California.

Old 05-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Still loving my hubby...

Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie71 View Post
Hubby is out of orientation, but because of lockdown, he hasn't received mail yet. He stated in one of his letters that he is missing pages 1-25 of the orientation manual and no one seems to know where to find a complete copy. Does anyone know who he contacts to try to get a copy? I was trying to find it online, with no luck.

I would try the counselor. They should still receive their mail while on lockdown.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Day BY Day

Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,095 Posts

does anyone know if they can have guitars here. he got endorsed foe here but wants to know if he can bring his guitar.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:55 PM
♥HIS WIFEY POR VIDA ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhishands View Post
does anyone know if they can have guitars here. he got endorsed foe here but wants to know if he can bring his guitar.
I think so but i think it also depends on what yard he is since some get more priveleges than others.They'll let him know when he gets there and if its not allowed he can send it back home to you