Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to HDSP-High Desert State Prison located in Susanville, California.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:46 PM

Looking for carpool buddy from LA (hawthorne) willing to go half on w everything!
Sandy388 (03-12-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 03:19 PM

Made up my mind going again this weekend from LA...if u wanna join me PM me
Old 01-17-2013, 10:27 PM

I live in Sacramento and looking for anyone going up to HDSP this weekend and any weekend after that would be willing to let me ride with...will help with gas expenses. PM me and let me know. Thanks
Old 02-06-2013, 12:30 AM
jocy:)

Hey I see you live in Hawthorne (: so do I ! I try and go as often as possible if you are interested ongoing text me (Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system)

Last edited by patchouli; 02-06-2013 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: removed phone number
The Following User Says Thank You to jocy:) For This Useful Post:
Desertwifey (06-28-2013)
Old 03-12-2013, 12:10 AM

Default Are u still

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyalmighty View Post
I would like to go to visiting at least every other weekend. I usually go every weekend. I live in the Bay area. I am currently pregnant and need an additional driver so I can take the load off myself. If anyone is interested please message me. Or if i can just split expenses with someone I can also do that to.
Are u still looking for someone to carpool?
Old 04-16-2013, 04:38 PM

Are there any (other) ladies who live in or near Salinas, Monterey County, San Benito County, Santa Cruz County or Santa Clara County, and would like help with expenses (gas, share a motel room, etc.) to go to HDSP Susanville, or who would like to share expenses and ride with me (I have a very dependable car)? I am older, and have ZERO drama, and would expect the same; just a happy weekend to go see our men!!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Banned

Hello,

I live in Sacramento if someone is willing to go to Susanville-HDSP like once or twice a month...please lets talk.

However, please be drama free no BS and be willing to split the gas & motel fees in Susanville if we go up for two days. I have also gone down for a day visit, so we have to just split the gas that is cool to.

I'm a laid back down to earth African-American Christian woman-almost 40. I do not smoke and prefer a non-smoker considering my son does have asthma. I do have 2 toddlers that I bring with me to see there step father.

I can drive or you can drive whatever works for us both. Hit me up if you interested and we can exchange numbers to see what works for us.

More importantly, I'm eager and always willing to go see my husband so if your down with the same, lets ride and enjoy some music and talk.

Hope to hear from someone cool soon.

Last edited by LOMLTH; 04-17-2013 at 03:27 PM..
Old 05-04-2013, 11:27 PM

hey ladies! my hubby will be going to this prison soon so i want to go the first weekend he's there, I'm coming Long Beach, and i'm 26 chicana I'm laid back and i don't smoke, but don't mind if you I'm willing to go half on everything I would want to stay the night there so booking a room would be a must, i will be renting a car to further save on gas, i ask that you please are laid back as well and are willing to drive half way back and forth since it's a 10 hour drive, I would like to meet with whoever want's to go before we go up there, I'm new to this so I'm hoping this post will work out please do P.M me and let me know when you want to and if it's fine that we stay both days.
The Following User Says Thank You to rorogarcia For This Useful Post:
Desertwifey (06-28-2013)
Old 05-15-2013, 10:04 PM

My man will be getting transferd to HD soon looking for a car pool I live in bakersfield can meet along the way. I want to go every month. I dont smoke and will go halfs on all exspenses
Old 05-16-2013, 06:46 PM
~I lOvE yOu BaBe~

I'm going to susanville this coming weekend of 5/26-5/27 if ur interested in carpooling pm me
Old 05-17-2013, 05:51 PM

Default need a ride to susanville

My man is in the HDSP in Susanville. I havent seen him in over a year. I live in fresno, I am a white woman in my fourties and am willing to pay for half the costs for the trip. is there anybody going to Susanville???
Old 05-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Semper Fi

Anyone headed to Susanville the weekend of June 14th? Or does anyone want to go that weekend and split the costs? I'm in Oxnard
Old 05-27-2013, 08:23 PM

Default I live in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.soto View Post
My man will be getting transferd to HD soon looking for a car pool I live in bakersfield can meet along the way. I want to go every month. I dont smoke and will go halfs on all exspenses
Fresno is right along the way. I would like to hook up with you. call me my name is Ginger (Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system)

Last edited by patchouli; 05-27-2013 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: removed phone number
Old 05-29-2013, 12:46 PM

Default Ride Share

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs kirk View Post
I am going to HDSP in june 2nd week end if anyone would like to go pm me. I live in bakersfield and will be going on the 99 freeway i am willing to pick anyone up along the way, if you can help out on gas that would be great. My name is Debbie

Please get hold of Ms. Soto; she also lives in B'filed, and was looking for a person to carpool with. She wrote me, and is a no-drama 53 year-old lady. I hope you to can share the cost, keep each other company, and help each other with your pain!

Sincerely;
CentralCaliGal
Old 05-29-2013, 10:23 PM

Default I live in Fresno

call me, my name is Ginger, I live in fresno and would like to go with you.(Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system)[quote=CentralCaliGal;7152214]Please get hold of Ms. Soto; she also lives in B'filed, and was looking for a person to carpool with. She wrote me, and is a no-drama 53 year-old lady. I hope you to can share the cost, keep each other company, and help each other with your pain!

Sincerely;
CentralCaliGal[/quote]

Last edited by patchouli; 05-30-2013 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: removed phone number
Old 06-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Chocolate Drop

Default carpool

I live in Bakersfield I am planning on visiting my Husband on July 20th leaving the 19th anyone wants a ride P.M. me I take the 99 freeway. I am 54 and a NO drama type of woman. We can go half, on gas and room, If you like. My name is Debbie.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:20 PM
He will always have my <3

Wink Ride

I'm looking for a way up to high desert anytime in July. I live in Red Bluff California which is only 2 hours away from Susanville I can help pay for gas and also hotel expenses p
lease PM me if anybody can pick me up
Old 06-20-2013, 12:33 PM

Default Hi

I would like to start going up twice a month PM me so we can exchange numbers
Old 06-22-2013, 11:53 AM

Just got moved to High Desert, so I'll be looking for someone to carpool with & share costs. The more the merrier and cheaper the split will be! Would more than likely rent a car. Just set up a trip flying and between flight, car rental & hotel, plus food money it's about an $800. Trip. Coming from Ontario/Inland empire area, so if you live out this way and are looking for someone to meek the trek with, pm me please! No smoking and no drugs! No drama and no mess! As I read someone else post, I'm too old for that!!
I Chronicals 9:33 - These are the singers, heads of the fathers' houses of the Levites, dwelling in the temple chambers, free from any other service because they were on duty day and night.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:36 PM

I will be going to Maryville DOC treatment center every other weekend beginning middle of July from St Louis area...will leave on Saturday mornings early and come home Sunday late afternoon
Old 06-23-2013, 04:05 PM

Is anyone going for the 4th
Old 06-24-2013, 04:09 PM

Just want to mention, I have a friend in Sacramento, so I can always drive up there on Friday and stay with her. Then carpool with anyone in the Sacramento area for the weekend.
I Chronicals 9:33 - These are the singers, heads of the fathers' houses of the Levites, dwelling in the temple chambers, free from any other service because they were on duty day and night.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:50 AM

what time do yo plan on leaving on the 19th?
Old 06-26-2013, 12:52 PM

Hi Ladies, my husband was recently transfered to HD. I'll be traveling from San Diego. I went two weekends ago for the first time, flew into Reno and drove into Susanville. I'll be doing this same thing over the 4th of July holiday (I fly in Wednesday night and have appointments for the 4th, 6th and 7th). If anyone wants to meet and share expenses, please let me know. I'd also be willing to drive and split expenses on other weekends, but not sure how long the drive is/the cost, etc. I was driving to/from his old location (6 hours each way) on a regular basis by myself so I have an idea of what it costs/takes. Would definetely need a second driver for this trip. I'm accustomed to spending 2-3 weekends a month with him so this move is a real blow to us.

I'm 30, non-smoker, no kids (but dont mind your well behaved children), no drama, reliable, responsible and able to rent cars. PM me if interested.

Last edited by caliLove82; 06-26-2013 at 12:59 PM..
Old 06-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Evryday is one day Closer

Red face

Hi my husband is at HDSP. Whom i havent seen in over a year. Im very new to this website thingy here. But have heard so much about it. I live in the lower desert Palm Springs area. And i wojld be interested in possibly carpooling with someone up there... Im headed out there tomorrow carpooling with someone else. This is my first time going up there and first time carpooling as well. I have a 8yr old daughter who i would like to take maybe next time around. If you dont mind. Pm if anyone would be interested in possibly sharing costs with me. I would like to stay for the 2 days. Sat nd Sun. I can drive to you if its anywhere around where i live... Like San Diego, Inland Empire, maybe even LA County. And then we can rent a car from there and so forth.... Pm if anyone might be interested . Thank you

Last edited by Desertwifey; 06-28-2013 at 02:36 AM..