Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 03-28-2016, 07:49 PM

Smile Transportation to and from Coleman-Medium?

Hello everyone,
Just looking for some pointers and help on this process. My husband will be transferred to Coleman Medium next week. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a transportation that takes you to and from the prison. I am from Miami. Also, what is the dress code like and the application process? I need as much information that anyone can give me.
Thank you
Stephanie
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2016, 07:44 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 15,623 Times in 9,493 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. AMTRAK has train service between Miami and the Wildwood Amtrak Station, 624 North Main Street, Wildwood, FL 34785. It is about 12 miles from the prison.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieAnn View Post
Hello everyone,
Just looking for some pointers and help on this process. My husband will be transferred to Coleman Medium next week. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a transportation that takes you to and from the prison. I am from Miami. Also, what is the dress code like and the application process? I need as much information that anyone can give me.
Thank you
Stephanie
I have a business that I started a month ago thats called visingvanswxpress. I transport families to Coleman on the weekend. My name is Carter and (please pm member for information) for more info

Last edited by Keltria; 03-20-2017 at 05:06 AM..
Old 03-20-2017, 05:05 AM
Super Duper Admin

PTO Diamond Award Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 13,075 Times in 4,796 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business nor transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

PTO Administrator

You know you are a successful woman when you build a good foundation with the bricks other people have thrown at you!

Please dont breed or buy while millions of unwanted pets die. Adopt a pet instead.