Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 06:59 PM
17 Yrs"Thru Thick & Thin"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jryder View Post
So who here is visiting a level IV inmate? How strict are they with touching on your yard? Please describe what you can usually do (above the holding of hands) without getting in trouble (such as rubbing his arm, or leg, or touching his face briefly etc)
Personally,I think for anyone to post anything that they may get away with in the visiting room that's not allowable and listed in the Title 15,would be kinda foolish,even if it would be no big deal to us,like maybe an extra kiss,giving an innocent neck or shoulder massage,etc...Prison Staff also come on PTO,they don't have to be a member to read what's posted,and even if they are a member on PTO,I'm sure they wouldn't put any info to let members know they're a C.O. or a Staff member at that Specific Prison..What one visitor may get away with,another may not..What one Officer may bypass and overlook,another may not...Visiting rooms can have Regular C.O's that can be Cool or they can be Buttholes,just as well as having a replacement C.O in the visiting room for that day or wknd who can also be either really Cool or a Butthole...Someone can easily & innocently reply to a post saying how the officers are really cool and don't be trippin on that yard,or they may be more detailed as to speaking of a specific wknd saying how the relief C.O's for that wknd were really Cool or what have you,and what they got away with,and then the next thing you know,when they go visit,the ONCE REALLY COOL C.O's are acting like Buttholes & being very strict or just being ON TOP of CDC Rules & Regulations because they may have been told by a Higher authority within the Prison what they are NOT suppose to allow in the visiting room...And the info given to Higher authority could have easily just came from an innocent POST here on PTO...

I hope you understand what I'm saying here...
Proverbs 18:22
"He who finds a WIFE, finds a GOOD THING."

"I'm His GOOD THING" "GOD said it!" and "He KNOWS it" ....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to S4L For This Useful Post:
Beloved01 (12-17-2012), meandmy2gurlz (12-18-2012), TrooperLove (12-18-2012), Young'z_Ladii (12-19-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2012, 12:07 PM

Short staffed and spread thin as they are, I would think they have better things to do but to surf the net for this kind of feed back, but to give you the benefit of the doubt, if someone can answer my questions, just send me a personal message . For my eyes only. Many thanks Ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L View Post
Personally,I think for anyone to post anything that they may get away with in the visiting room that's not allowable and listed in the Title 15,would be kinda foolish,even if it would be no big deal to us,like maybe an extra kiss,giving an innocent neck or shoulder massage,etc...Prison Staff also come on PTO,they don't have to be a member to read what's posted,and even if they are a member on PTO,I'm sure they wouldn't put any info to let members know they're a C.O. or a Staff member at that Specific Prison..What one visitor may get away with,another may not..What one Officer may bypass and overlook,another may not...Visiting rooms can have Regular C.O's that can be Cool or they can be Buttholes,just as well as having a replacement C.O in the visiting room for that day or wknd who can also be either really Cool or a Butthole...Someone can easily & innocently reply to a post saying how the officers are really cool and don't be trippin on that yard,or they may be more detailed as to speaking of a specific wknd saying how the relief C.O's for that wknd were really Cool or what have you,and what they got away with,and then the next thing you know,when they go visit,the ONCE REALLY COOL C.O's are acting like Buttholes & being very strict or just being ON TOP of CDC Rules & Regulations because they may have been told by a Higher authority within the Prison what they are NOT suppose to allow in the visiting room...And the info given to Higher authority could have easily just came from an innocent POST here on PTO...

I hope you understand what I'm saying here...
Old 12-19-2012, 02:31 PM
5'3 High And Rising

Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 5,642 Times in 2,921 Posts

Quote:
Short staffed and spread thin as they are, I would think they have better things to do but to surf the net for this kind of feed back, but to give you the benefit of the doubt, if someone can answer my questions, just send me a personal message . For my eyes only. Many thanks Ladies!

Hi Jryder with all due respect,

I guess you'll be waiting on a response via pm because I doubt that anyone will tell you how to get all that you can get publically here on pto. For one should someone respond with the answer it will be deleted considering that pointers on how to violate the title 15 is not tolerated at pto. This is a public website so I wouldnt under estimate the possibilty that C/O's dont creep on here on pto looking at a post such as your's and the fool that answers you. You had ladies in the past that posted their man's picture of them in the cells then the next thing you know the squad is runnin up on them and the same dummies posting their man's pic on here is whining standing in that ad seg line tellin their dudes what had happen was

I know first hand about trying to get all that I can get in visiting because I lost my visits for a straight year is it worth it??? So not worth it girl plus the embarassment? kodak moment fa real.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Yes,I agree with you on that...But just as many of us Visitors come and scroll through PTO while @ work,I'm sure Prison Staff/CDCR do too,whether they work @ a Specific Prison or not,all it takes is a phone call...Me addressing it in that way,was with hopes that nobody would be foolish enough to post out here and Yes,send you a PM with "Discriptions" on what they're able to do in the visiting room that just as well may be Nothing Really to Us,but Really Not allowed...

Example...When I was @ a different Prison,the WHOLE PRISON was on LD and there was a MAJOR SEARCH going on...Here on PTO,females were posting how they got a call from their Man & he said the Police were over here in this building or that building and how they were supposed to be going over to this yard next,and Blah,Blah,Blah...Some of these women even had pics of them & their Man as their Avatar and some even had their Man's Nick name or their REAL Last Names for their Usernames..I post and let these women know that WHEN their MEN are sitting up thinking that some DUDE up in there was SNITHCHING,make SURE they tell them,"Oh Babe,it might of been me,I put you all on BLAST on this Prison Website "...And Guess WHAT...ISU hit quite a few of them chicks DUDES Cells...
You ain't got to take my word for it...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S4L For This Useful Post:
4miBuddy (12-28-2012), Beloved01 (12-19-2012), Young'z_Ladii (12-19-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj663 View Post
You had ladies in the past that posted their man's picture of them in the cells then the next thing you know the squad is runnin up on them and the same dummies posting their man's pic on here is whining standing in that ad seg line tellin their dudes what had happen was

I know first hand about trying to get all that I can get in visiting because I lost my visits for a straight year is it worth it??? So not worth it girl plus the embarassment? kodak moment fa real.
LOL...Not all tell their Dudes what they think might have happened..To this day I know of someone,who still has her man thinking someone else snitched on him,let alone she acts like someone else did too...I wanted to tell her on a few occasions,"No B**CH,it was YOU!" Ever since YOU POSTED on PTO,it's SURE mighty Funny,that's when YOUR MAN's cell got RANSACKED!"

Hey pj...Luckily for you,when you had your KODAK MOMENT,you weren't put all on BLAST over there on PTO, LMAO...

Old 12-19-2012, 05:02 PM
5'3 High And Rising

Donation Award 

Thank god for that!!!lol front page on ivpressonline lookin like Debbie Downer Whom whom!!!I can look back and laugh but that day??? Not funny at all!!! No knee slappin moment for me......That was the worst and might I say the longest year of my life!!! Not worth it.

Last edited by pj663; 12-19-2012 at 05:03 PM..
Old 12-19-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Thank god for that!!!lol front page on ivpressonline lookin like Debbie Downer Whom whom!!!I can look back and laugh but that day??? Not funny at all!!! No knee slappin moment for me......That was the worst and might I say the longest year of my life!!! Not worth it.
I know it was a Terrible year for you,especially when you're so used to visiting him all the time...That HAS to be a HEARTBREAKING thing for anybody to get their visits taken COMPLETELY...It was HEARTBREAKING for me to have 6 months behind glass visits...

To get my visits taken for a WHOLE YEAR ,Ohhh trust & believe Honey,I will be in MORE then just a MUG SHOT in The Imperial Valley Newspaper...I'll be Headlining on CBS,NBC,ABC,FOX,CNN,Telemundo,and whatever else...You will see Nothing but A$$,A$$,A$$,Doggie Style & All...You will think we were making a XXX Movie...Everybody would be saying,"Ike & Tina really done lost they minds up in visiting today!"

The Following User Says Thank You to S4L For This Useful Post:
4miBuddy (12-28-2012)
Old 12-19-2012, 06:29 PM
5'3 High And Rising

Donation Award 

lol!!! Yeah to be caught doing nothing was the hurting thing you know? But for that embarassment I would have taken one for the team and went big!!!LOL!!! Then be like see you in a year baby!!lol!! Like I said I can laugh at it now but it was serious and uncalled for. after reading the title 15 I learned that I should have been suspended for 6 months maybe even a verbal warning because nothing was on video furthermore excessive contact is not a violation of any penal code. No worth it ladies!!!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
lol!!! Yeah to be caught doing nothing was the hurting thing you know? But for that embarassment I would have taken one for the team and went big!!!LOL!!! Then be like see you in a year baby!!lol!! Like I said I can laugh at it now but it was serious and uncalled for. after reading the title 15 I learned that I should have been suspended for 6 months maybe even a verbal warning because nothing was on video furthermore excessive contact is not a violation of any penal code. No worth it ladies!!!
LMAO ...To the team

Old 12-21-2012, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Hi Jryder with all due respect,

I guess you'll be waiting on a response via pm because I doubt that anyone will tell you how to get all that you can get publically here on pto. For one should someone respond with the answer it will be deleted considering that pointers on how to violate the title 15 is not tolerated at pto. This is a public website so I wouldnt under estimate the possibilty that C/O's dont creep on here on pto looking at a post such as your's and the fool that answers you. You had ladies in the past that posted their man's picture of them in the cells then the next thing you know the squad is runnin up on them and the same dummies posting their man's pic on here is whining standing in that ad seg line tellin their dudes what had happen was

LOL.....I'm sure you can laugh about it now that it's in your past....the video is always what I trip off of when I see ladies do the walk of shame after getting caught doing whatever. Prison officials already are all up in our business, I don't wanna show them my business....besides I've always wondered how satisfying it would be anyhow. Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:22 PM
ILovEBanDiT

Can we wear scarfs?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Hold On We're Coming Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperLove
Can we wear scarfs?
Yes. I've seen some ladies walk in with scarfs. Haven't done it myself but I will try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Friday13th For This Useful Post:
TrooperLove (12-23-2012)
Old 12-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Banned

Yes you can wear scarfs.
Closed Thread