Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, half-way houses or release in Maryland should be posted here.

Old 12-22-2014, 08:17 PM

Default Eligible for home dentention but one problem

He can't come to my address. Too many issues and my mom is coming to help me with my kids and that would just be too much. What can we do? I have reached out to his friends and asked around for any help, he would be willing to pay some, but I cant find any help. What are our other options?

He has already been gone for a year on the 12th for a VOP. They gave him four years. Our baby was 3 months old when he left us and now he is about to be 15 months. I really want my family back together and share my son with his dad and for them to not miss out on anymore of their bonding. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I could hear the sadness in his voice when we talked although he is trying to keep his head up. It doesn't make sense to make it this far, and not be able to get him home. Otherwise, he will be in there until the end of next years and baby will be 2 by then, and I may be in another state.
Sponsored Links