Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Old 11-07-2015, 04:47 PM

Default I sent my visitor form but haven't heard if approved, can I still go visit?

Hi im in the same boat , I sent my visitor form about a month ago and another maybe about 3 weeks ago cause my bf was moved to a different block . He hasn't gotten any feed back as to if im approved or denied so im wondering if I should just take my chances and drive up there and see if I can still get in . I wouldn't see why I wouldn't be approved I have no tickets . warrants , arrests , nothing to mess up my chances .

Last edited by patchouli; 11-07-2015 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Edited quote from "old" thread for continuity
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2015, 05:14 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 34,742 Times in 16,017 Posts

I wouldn't. If you are not approved, not his list as of yet, you will be turned away. Be patient sweetie, it'll happen

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 11-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,807 Times in 4,490 Posts

It can take a while to get your visiting approval ,unless you have heard that you have been approved I wouldnt risk it , you will be denied entry.
Hope you get your approval soon.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:42 PM
Donation Award 

My husband is not in this facility, but at his location it's as simple as calling the visiting room to see if they recieved and are processing yet.