Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > WENDE HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

WENDE HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons in the WENDE HUB - Albion, Attica, Orleans, Rochester, Buffalo, Wende, Wyoming, Livingston, Groveland, Collins, Gowanda, Lakeview.

Old 06-20-2016, 08:32 AM

Question Question on Shock Graduation, house approved and being released

My son is expected to be released from Lakeview shock on July 14th. He is doing very well and only has a few failed evals. Before he can get released, the parole board has to review his case and a PO must check out the house. I called his counselor at shock and was informed they have nothing to do with checking the house out. They gave me a number to his Parole Officer. I spoke to a very nice officer who informed me she was never notified and it shows on his file that he is Pre-Board. His inmate look up shows his parole hearing date as May. I called back his counselor and she told me that the parole board does not notify them of the outcome until two weeks before graduation. She also told me she will notify the PO to look at the house. Do we have anything to worry about since his release date is only 24 days away? Anyone have any info that may ease my mind? I was informed the house gets checked out two months prior to release.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2016, 02:32 PM

2 weeks prior to release is more like it. Truly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Sunny For This Useful Post:
Tb2080 (06-20-2016)