Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in North Carolina should be posted here.

Old 08-19-2016, 11:21 PM

Question Transfer to lower level or release for good time?

My nephew was sentenced to 10 years and he has served his time he has only 10 months left. When do you think he will be transferred to a lower level prison or early release for good time? He has no prior record and has been an idea prisoner. Does anyone know who I should talk to or if there is anything in my part I should be doing? Thanks everyone and God bless you all!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2016, 06:39 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 21,921 Times in 12,661 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. I'm glad your nephew will be released soon. He should be able to find out the prison's plans from his counselor and then tell you.