Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in North Carolina should be posted here.

Old 04-05-2018, 04:49 PM

Default 2019 release: Does anyone here know good re-entry programs?

I met Ray through a friend in January 2001, and my life has never been the same. He had been in 3 years already and looking at more that 30. We became friends. We fell in love and broke up. We both married other people and did not communicate more then Christmas cards for years. My husband doesn't mind that we write each other. And on Nov 15, 2017, I visited Ray for the first time in 20 years. It was good. No romantic spark for either of us. He is getting out in 2019 and I am looking for ways to help in his transition.

He wants to move to the Charlotte area. Does anyone here know good re-entry programs?

I am terrified of him being homeless.
Sponsored Links