Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 04-22-2018, 08:31 PM

Default Help with RVRs

I am not sure if I am posting in the right forum so if not please let me know. My best friend is incarcerated at EMCF. He has been there for 8 years. In the first 6 years he never had an RVR but in the past 2 years he has received 10 by the same officer. She seems to have something against him. She has made comments to him about his charge. She recently had him moved to a zone that is full of gangs and laughs when she sees him. All of the RVRs have errors. He has tried filing ARPs but they get denied every time. I have explained and emailed copies of the RVRs to the warden. He said he would look into it and talk to my friend. This was at least 6 months ago and he still hasn't spoken to him about it. I am really worried because my friend is fixing to be moved into C custody. I want to help him but I don't know what to do.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2018, 10:23 PM
AmyLynn

My boyfriend just moved from EMCF. That place is horrible and I'm not even gonna get started on the Co's. Gangs run that prison for sure. The bad thing about them RvR's is the points add up quick and once they classify him to C he will be sent to CMCF and then he will get moved to MSP(parchman) where he will be in red and whites. You aren't gonna be able to help him with the RVR' s girl. I understand you want to help him but calling down there and arguing with them is gonna make it worse especially if a staff member has it out for him. You are welcome to message me.