Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Ohio Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 05-28-2018, 06:14 AM

Question London Ohio Prison Info

My husband is be transferred to London Ohio prison (not Madison county) for a 30 day program before being released to a halfway house. Does anyone have any info on this? Will his program start the day he gets there? Will he go to a halfway house on day 31?

How often are they allowed out of their cells? How often do they have access to happy and the phones?

Sorry, I have so many questions lol
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2018, 07:04 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,815 Times in 16,494 Posts

I highly doubt his program will start on his first day there. Chances are that there is a waiting list. As with any DOC and the BOP, its "Hurry Up & Wait." So, no, don't expect him to transfer to a halfway house on the 31st day. And I really hate to say it, but there may be a waiting list for a halfway house bed as well

Good luck to you both, I hope he's HOME asap Welcome to PTO!

patchouli, PTO Admin