Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons located in the ELMIRA HUB - Butler, Auburn, Five Points, Cayuga, Willard, Monterey, Elmira, Southport.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Stronger Than Death!

Default Transferred to Five Points to finish keep lock

What am I to expect and how is it? Some lady just called me to tell me she spoke to him yesterday. I asked her how he is but I know even if he is messed up he wouldn't say shit. I was heated when I got there last time and saw scars on him he never mentioned. He is on keep lock and shutting down more and more since he was about to leave Upstate. He got this last ticket the day he was transferred and they just now moved him Monday cause he was still in Clinton the last I mailed him Saturday.

I HATE getting calls from prison, everytime I get one I have a mini heart attack and instantly start crying.