Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Georgia Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:04 AM

Question Visitation and pictures questions for Rogers State Prison!

My fiancé is incarcerated in Rogers State prison in Georgia. I have two questions...
1. I have seen women say they sent sexy pictures through the mail...is this something I could get away with or would they restrict our communication if I tried?
2. He has me down on his paperwork as his mother (he has no immediate family) so that I can send him money and etc...if I went to visit him would they see that I am obviously not his mother or would they just be checking my ID and nothing else?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2018, 11:32 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,784 Times in 2,077 Posts

Welcome to PTO, glad you found us and decided to join

I moved your post to our GA forums - hopefully someone familiar with their rules will reply to you shortly.

Old 07-24-2018, 12:59 PM

Smile I hope so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
Welcome to PTO, glad you found us and decided to join

I moved your post to our GA forums - hopefully someone familiar with their rules will reply to you shortly.
Okay thank you! And yes this site has been a gold mine of information!
Old 07-24-2018, 02:19 PM

Thanked 3,833 Times in 1,184 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckywbrook View Post
2. He has me down on his paperwork as his mother (he has no immediate family) so that I can send him money and etc...if I went to visit him would they see that I am obviously not his mother or would they just be checking my ID and nothing else?

I think he should change this tout suite. Anyone can send an inmate money... it doesn’t have to be immediate family and nothing good ever came from lying to the government.
Old 07-25-2018, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
I think he should change this tout suite. Anyone can send an inmate money... it doesn’t have to be immediate family and nothing good ever came from lying to the government.
At Rogers they can’t get money from anyone that’s not approved and they can’t call anyone that’s not approved (that’s not immediate family) so he made a rash decision at Jackson and just said I was his mom.. Georgia prisons are very strict. And he plans on changing it, but that takes a month to get approved and I was wanting to go visit him this weekend. But what does tout suite mean?