Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons located in the ELMIRA HUB - Butler, Auburn, Five Points, Cayuga, Willard, Monterey, Elmira, Southport.

Old 07-26-2018, 05:45 AM

Lightbulb Elmira My Phone Number Was Entered Incorrectly

My boyfriend is in Elmira and was allowed to call me last Tuesday to tell me he was there. I got a letter from him later that week saying he'd probably be allowed to call me again over the weekend but no call. I called Tuesday morning around 10am to see if they would tell me the phone schedule as I've been carrying my phone with me everywhere, ringer on full blast, wishing and praying it'd ring, they're allowed calls 2-3 times a week. The lady checked my number and told me they had entered it incorrectly in the system, it was one digit off. Then she told me he tried to call me 7 times at 8:30am on Tuesday but because the number was incorrect in their system (the approved phone list), it wouldn't connect. I asked her if someone would let him try again since it was a clerical error. Not to my surprise, it doesn't work that way. She said if I don't get a call Thursday (today) to call back because there may be a different problem. Fingers crossed! Anyway, everyone makes mistakes so I'm not mad about that, just sucks that I haven't heard from my man in over a week because they put a 5 instead of a 7 in their system. If you haven't gotten a call, I would call the prison and check on what the problem might be. Obvi, be nice. People are more willing to help people who are nice. .
The Following User Says Thank You to whoknewsarah For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (07-26-2018)
Sponsored Links