Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 2 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities:: Baker CI, Columbia CI, Columbia Annex, Cross City CI, FL State Prison, FL State Prison West, Hamilton CI, Hamilton Annex, Lake City CF, Lancaster CI, Lawtey CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Lowell Reception Center, Madison CI, Marion CI, Mayo Annex, Putnam CI, RMC-Main, RMC-W, Suwannee CI, Suwannee Annex, Tomoka CI, Union CI

Old 11-29-2018, 10:19 AM

Default Can we have visitation while hes moving?

My friend is on his way to work release but its almost the weekend and I feel like he will end up staying throughout till
Monday. My questions is the hes at RMC West and I was wondering if I could visit him even though hes jot permanently there. I guess I could call but Im lazy 😂
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2018, 10:50 AM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinebabe90 View Post
My friend is on his way to work release but its almost the weekend and I feel like he will end up staying throughout till
Monday. My questions is the hes at RMC West and I was wondering if I could visit him even though hes jot permanently there. I guess I could call but Im lazy 😂
they wouldn't let me go see my man while he was there before he was sent to his permanent facility. so I don't know if theyd let you see him with it being just an interim place before work release. im curious to know if they do tho, since my man is waiting to find out if he was approved to come back to jax for work release himself from okaloosa lol

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..

Old 11-29-2018, 11:55 AM

Best bet is to call. Being there for transport is different from being there for intake.

Old 11-29-2018, 12:07 PM

Yeah I’m gonna call probably today. They wouldn’t let me visit home before either but that was before when he was moving to his permanent so we didn’t have the forms approved or anything. Now we do so I was just wondering.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:41 PM
missin my babe so much

A couple years ago I was already approved and when they moved him to reception before his new camp I was able to see him even though he was just passing thru because I was already approved. Not sure if its still like that.