Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Old 05-28-2018, 04:23 PM

Default Questions about West Texas Hospital and other things

Ok, so while my ex is serving a term in the TX prison system, I am keeping pretty close tabs online.

I noticed a couple days ago he was transferred from Middleton to West Texas hospital. Do they have to be pretty bad to be transferred out of the units to a hospital?

Also is it true the the other prisoners are not very nice to offenders who commit sex crimes on kids?

And is Middleton air conditioned?

He is 70 so this could be anything and he wasn't in great health before.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2018, 05:56 PM

One more question, is West Texas Hospital and Montfort the same unit? I am wondering if he was transferred from Middleton where he had been since January because he has many medical issues as well as psych issues. Maybe he will be here for the rest of his sentence? about a 1 1/2 years?
Old 01-25-2019, 04:51 PM

I am also wondering about this. My LO got transferred to montrose this weekend and I have not heard from him since Jan 4 he sent a letter which I did not receive until jan 21!!As far as I know he has no medical issues or mental! Even tho he is going thru a very hard time he lost a sister recently.