Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Old 02-07-2019, 11:29 PM

Default Moved to Lopez from Dominguez... he only has a 6 month sentence

my boyfriend was in dominguez in san antonio (where were from) since january 2... and out of nowhere when he didnít contact me for 2 days i knew something was wrong. I checked the tdcj website, and it said he was in lopez!!!
heís only doing a 6month sentence, at this time he only has 4 months left i just donít understand why they would do this. does anyone have any thoughts about this??? :/ iíve called both facilities and didnít get a explanation
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2019, 04:22 PM
The Cowtown Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 5,496 Times in 1,435 Posts

Sometimes there are no answers, dear. They say go and we go. He might have had problems at Dominguez and reassigned to another unit. He may not have had any problems and been sent there in a swap of prisoners that did have problems at Lopez to even out the chemistry of the 2 units. I've seen tdcj over the years. Regardless...NO WORRIES....he'll be home in your arms in a a few months. Be patient and breathe. Its all good.