Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release & community service in the State of Texas should be posted here. Also found here is information in creating Parole Packets, discussion of Parole Attorneys, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2019, 05:01 AM
Calipassion Calipassion is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tx, USA
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Question Waiting on answer for Discretionary Mandatory Supervision

Susbsequent Parole review date for Discretionary Mandatory Supervision is April 2019.
He went under review in Nov. 2018...
He met w IPO Dec 4th, 2018....

9yr Sentence
Maximum sentence date: 1.3.20
Projected release date: 1.3.20
Current line class: S3
Last TDC Case: 2016

Due to conflicting answers I am hoping somebody can provide accurate clarification on when to expect decision & release.

I was told that if granted RMS he would be released on April1, 2019!!
I was also told that TDCJ P.R Board ideally likes to give favorable answers at least 4-6wk prior to release date.
__________________
~Cali
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 03-09-2019, 03:29 AM
Calipassion Calipassion is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tx, USA
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default RMS Approved.. Now what!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipassion View Post
Susbsequent Parole review date for Discretionary Mandatory Supervision is April 2019.
He went under review in Nov. 2018...
He met w IPO Dec 4th, 2018....

9yr Sentence
Maximum sentence date: 1.3.20
Projected release date: 1.3.20
Current line class: S3
Last TDC Case: 2016

Due to conflicting answers I am hoping somebody can provide accurate clarification on when to expect decision & release.

I was told that if granted RMS he would be released on April1, 2019!!
I was also told that TDCJ P.R Board ideally likes to give favorable answers at least 4-6wk prior to release date.

Update: My husband was approved RMS 3.6.19.. His new Projected Release date 3.14.19. When will Release certificate be printed?! Am I just supposed to be at the walls unit on 3.14.19??
__________________
~Cali
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Calipassion For This Useful Post:
dtmom2013 (05-21-2019)
  #3  
Old 03-10-2019, 12:40 PM
WeepingWillow's Avatar
WeepingWillow WeepingWillow is offline
Southern Fried Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,028
Thanks: 3,463
Thanked 3,882 Times in 1,331 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipassion View Post
Update: My husband was approved RMS 3.6.19.. His new Projected Release date 3.14.19. When will Release certificate be printed?! Am I just supposed to be at the walls unit on 3.14.19??


Congrats! I meant to answer when you first posted and tell you that, nooooo, they don’t like to give lots of notice before the PRD. It’s usually BAM, come pick up your LO in 2 weeks

They’ll call you right before his release and give you a time and instructions.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Calipassion Calipassion is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tx, USA
Posts: 41
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeepingWillow View Post
Congrats! I meant to answer when you first posted and tell you that, nooooo, they don’t like to give lots of notice before the PRD. It’s usually BAM, come pick up your LO in 2 weeks

They’ll call you right before his release and give you a time and instructions.
I’m confused.. TDCJ website and IPO states his PRD was 3.14.19 but no release date or location was given. However I looked at the website today and his PRD date changed to 3.20.19!!! In addition it now shows his release location to be at the same unit he is currently at “Hutchins” (and has been at for 13mo).. Will the website change again or is that final since it now shows date & location for release??
__________________
~Cali
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discretionary &/or mandatory supervision or parole? Release on the 20th?? HanginOn Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service 6 08-07-2015 02:37 PM
Denied shortway but Board says given discretionary mandatory supervision? Jay&frank2009 Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service 6 06-03-2014 05:58 AM
Under review for discretionary mandatory supervision. Will he be approved? trublu Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service 2 12-19-2013 04:53 AM
Discretionary Mandatory Supervision canidate? jasonsgirl2008 Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service 1 07-18-2013 09:30 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:08 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics