Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Old 04-05-2019, 07:47 AM

Default Transient???

I want to know if anyone can help me? My husband has been at the Bill Clements unit since 2014. He is a L1 and was currently in general population. He calls me everyday. He works and goes to school. Ok so I last heard from him on Tuesday night. We did not hang up on good terms so when I did not hear from him on Wednesday I didnít really worry to much. Ok maybe a little but figure he was probably mad and needed to cool down. But didnít hear from him at all yesterday and I started to worry. I checked the securus website and it says he hasnít attempted to call since we last spoke. I checked the Ecomm website and it shows he can receive both deposits and commissary.(usually if the unit is on lockdown it will say deposits only. I checked the Tdcj website and it shows he can receive visits and it still shows him at Bill Clements. And last I checked the jpay preview and that is where Iím confused. It says BC 11TR2 then the cell number. What does TR2 mean? I know when he is in trouble it would say PHD or HS. But I donít believe he is since he still has Ecomm privilegies. Iím so confused. I just donít understand why he hasnít been able to call. Is he being transferred? I know he said in May he would probably get his S3. Could this be it? Please someone help. This is day 3 without news... Iím freaking out. Also I know I could call and find out but with work I canít seem to get a bit of time to step away and call. Please help! Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2019, 06:58 AM

I hope you've heard from your husband! I don't know what TR2 is, I tried searching for info but found nothing. Share if you find out!