Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arizona that do not fit into any other Arizona sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 04-14-2019, 03:22 PM

Default How long until her DOC number is listed on AZ DOC inmate search?

Hello, my daughter has been transferred to Perryvile. can anyone tell me how long of a process it is before they place her ID number in the inmate search and information area of Perryville's website?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2019, 06:38 PM

well, I gues no one has a clue. thanks az family
Old 04-18-2019, 07:52 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,619 Times in 16,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylove1 View Post
I'm sorry you haven't gotten an answer I'm not familiar with AZ, but I would *think* the DOC number is one of the first things accomplished and be included in her info on the inmate lookup fairly quick. Keep in mind that "fairly quick" as defined by DOC is most likely different than how you or I would define it Hurry up & wait.....

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 04-18-2019, 08:10 PM
Liz

Thanked 1,667 Times in 636 Posts

I don't know how long it took. I don't remember because it was over 6 years ago. They don't put information about inmates on the individual prison site. Information about visitation and the various units at Perryville are listed on the DOC website under the prisons & visitation tab.

It seemed to me that my son's info was put in the DOC inmate search as soon as he was processed and assigned to a prison because I needed it to apply for visitation. If it's still not up there, your daughter should be able to give it to you.

I am confused as to why it wouldn't be on the site. I know when my son was moved, his info on the website was updated within 2 days.
The Following User Says Thank You to lizlizzie2 For This Useful Post:
patchouli (04-18-2019)
Old 04-22-2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
You should be able to search by her name on the azdoc website and use the inmate-datasearch
Old 04-26-2019, 11:42 AM

Quote:
It varies, but I think the number shows up within a week. However, you cannot apply for phone or visitation until she is out of reception. This took 3 weeks in our case and depends alot on how soon they have beds available. You can write letters in the meantime.
The Following User Says Thank You to jms462001 For This Useful Post:
patchouli (04-29-2019)
Old 04-29-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms462001 View Post
It varies, but I think the number shows up within a week. However, you cannot apply for phone or visitation until she is out of reception. This took 3 weeks in our case and depends alot on how soon they have beds available. You can write letters in the meantime.
thank you so much. that's the info I needed. I called Perryville and someone gave me her number. I wrote her and put money in her trust fund. she wrote me on the 23rd. I don't think that she got my ltr because I sent it to lumney and she moved to reception. thank you . I don't feel alone with you guys responding
The Following User Says Thank You to babylove1 For This Useful Post:
patchouli (04-29-2019)