Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Massachusetts that do not fit into any other Massachusetts sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 05:39 AM

Exclamation A Prison Guard called my house!!!!

I got a phone call this mourring around 4:00am. Its was a mans voice he said drop it, or I will have your boyfriend suffer worse then me just sending him to the hole!!!!! I thaught I was sleeping..I ask him what? He said drop what your doing at the prison, you saw the news that is what will happen next if you dont!!!!! Then he hanged up, I dialed star 69 and I cant get a number I then called the prison, They said they cant tell me anything!!!!!!!!!! I had the police here and they are going to look into it!!!!!!!! Now I am scared and shaking from this.I know it was him, I know it. I Have to go to work now. I am scared for my man.everyone saw what these F****** guards can do.I gotta go. Now I dont know what to do, If I dont stop this F******* guard will have him hurt.

Last edited by softheart; 02-18-2005 at 10:06 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2005, 07:57 AM

If you don't stop what?
Old 02-18-2005, 08:25 AM

Default More

I am sorry I should have explained better, Because of this I called into work today I just cant go. This guard was harassing me when I would go to visit my Man at SBCC. The first time he came to my car when I went there to visit and he said to leave and as he walked away he called me a F##&*&ing dumb ass con loving idiot thinking I can show up at any time. My kids was with me and each time I went there It was worse when I saw him there. I found out that there was 2 other people he had harassed so we started a to file reports against him. I made phone calls but he was still allowed to work there. This guard was known to beat up Inmates at the prison break their property and more. About a week or more ago my Man was sent the North Smu I didnít know why. This mourning I got that call at about 4:00 this mourning. Just like I said before It was a mans voice he said drop it, or my boyfriend will suffer worse then me having him sent to the can. He then said you saw the news that will happen next if I donít stop reporting him. Thatís when I called the prison and the police. Neither of them seam like they will help, I should have been more clear when I wrote the last post. I am so scared and worried now, I still am shaking from this.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this is bad.... Can you have you phone traced? Thats what they would do in the movies anyway... Doesnt you phone company have to have a list of all calls... This is scary... What happen on the news? What is it he will do to your man? When you go see him again bring a mini recorder-you can get them at radio shack for $20- and makes sure it is on so if the ass starts with you you have proof!!!

This is terrible! I hope it all works out!
Old 02-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Clueless Michigan Member
Donation Award 

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Have you talked to your guy about it? What does he say or think? I don't have any good advice for you except that it sounds like the guard is getting some heat for his actions and he doesn't like it. Obviously whatever you are doing is effecting him. Again I'm sorry and pray that everything works out.

Old 02-18-2005, 08:39 AM
U call it madness...

Can you have your man transferred? I dont know about your state rules but you can look into it...you can call the main place and tell them you need to have him moved because you fear for his life and they will probably be able to help you.

Old 02-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Feeling Better Than Ever!

Oh my, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I'm sorry I have no advice on what to do but I hope everything works out.
Old 02-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Dee

Wow, that's some scary s**t. Take it easy and have it looked into, If you filed a police report, you should be able to go to your local phone company and that call can be traced. And hopefully you could press charges and if god forbid something was to happen to your man, the fingers will point to him. I also have a suggestion, you can write to the superintendent, stating what happened and the you want him to be aware that if something happened to him, you will seek an attorney and let the media know, the state, etc. That should have them take you serious. And if you do send a letter, have it sent by certified mail and get a confirmation. Good luck.
Old 02-18-2005, 10:26 AM

I would suggest that you and the others who have complaints write a detailed report to the warden, head of region and if its a federal prison write to washington FB of prisons. Demand that action be done. I would try not to worry about your man b/c if something does happen, you have proof b/c you filed a complaint. This is a really scary issue. Keep us updated on what happens. Good Luck to you
Crystyleblue
Old 02-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Green Monster Admin
Donation Award 

If you can prove it was him then I would contact the commissioner:

Kathleen Dennehy, Commissioner
Central Headquarters
50 Maple Street, Suite 3
Milford, MA 01757

Also, WFXT Fox 25 just did that report... contact them too...

And, call the phone company, tell them you got a harrassing call. There's ways of putting a trace on it, or flagging it for the phone company, by hitting some numbers right after the call if he should call back... the phone company should tell you how do go about doing that.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:33 AM

Wow.. steph.. I am soo sorry you are going through this.. !!! Do what has been suggested.. let family and friends know and yes have the phone call traced next time.. and if you can visit with someone else.. if he is there.. so they can be your witness..!! this is sooooo out of control.. my god.

take good care pm me if you would like too!!
Donna

Old 02-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Account Closed

Call Internal Affairs at the prison. or some places it is called Special Investigations Department. They deal with guards like that among other things.
Old 02-19-2005, 12:23 PM
"John Dee's 'lil' Wifey"

wow this does sound really scary! What was on the news? I hope everything is ok and something gets done about this man
2012 Club Member #14!

Old 02-19-2005, 12:25 PM
Peaceful
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,091 Times in 568 Posts

I would also like to suggest keeping a record of date and time and a synopsis of what is said. If possible even a recording of it.

I would let him know you aren't going to take his threats sitting down.

Guards seem to be able to do almost anything with regards to inmates, however, they do not run our lives.

Good luck to you and yours. Hopefully, the best will work out for you both.
May she rest in peace.

~ PTO Administrators and Staff

Old 02-19-2005, 01:24 PM

Oh my!! Such things really happen? You should tell as many as possible in your family. Good luck and definately keep us posted. It sounds like a very dangerous situation.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:39 AM

FIrst and foremost i would say call the CF and talk to your mans councilor- tell him whats going on and make sure he is aware that your man is being harassed inside and you on the outside. Call all the nescesary "higher ups" and file a complaint with the police. I couldnt imagine this happening to me- i would be scared out of my mind. Its hard not knowing what is going on behind those walls to your man- but cover all your bases and do make sure you have a log of everything that happens concerning this gaurd. Dates and specifics are sooo important. A written letter stating all thats happened thus far is soo important to have- pass it on to everyone in the fed system. Warden, councilors, administration of the prison- everyone you can find contact information for. Really make everyone see how serious this is. With gaurds like that it makes me wonder how THEY stay alive in there- with all the street guys in there i cant imagine they lettin this go on for long. Hang in there and PM me if you ever need to talk, vent, or talk about specifics. God Bless.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:47 AM
i love my adam so much

omg call the doc and have him transferred immediatly......and if you have to go to the head of the doc......u need to get him out of there if u need help pm me

Old 02-22-2005, 12:47 PM

Default It dont look good

I have not got any response on this at all from the prison, the police or anything. I have yet to hear from my man, for some reason he has not called me. I am scared since I got that phone call from the guard at that prison, I have been told that unless I can verify it was him there is not much I can do about it!!!!!! So once again this guy will get AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!! I just hope no one else will ever have this problem. All I did was show up early one day to the prison, This guard yelled at me like that and then I reported him. I found 2 other people he did this to as well as Inmates he abused in the prison. we filled the reports about him harassing the Inmates, my two friends and me. and then he called me saying he was going to have my man HURT if I didnt stop reporting him!!!! So now I dont know what I should do. If I dont stop reporting him, my Man will suffer because this guy has the power to do what he wants!!!! Thanks for the support.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:25 PM

Default the threats

If this moron is using the phones at the facility to make these calls, #1: that is a federal offense....#2 harrassment is also a federal offense....#3...as the other folks have said, report the phone calls to the phone company. #4 be sure to keep documentation of every time he calls or even so much as looks at you crooked...#5...report this to your honey's attorney and see if he can get him transferred. #6...get hold of someone at the bureau of prisons...go all the way to the top if you have to...don't let this F***** moron get the best of you. And it's probably best for you not to tell your honey what is going on...and the only reason i am saying that is because he could only hurt himself by trying to handle the idiot guard by himself. Write letters to anyone and everyone in your state government and don't be deterred from fighting to get this asshole out of his "comfort zone". Let him know what it feels like to be locked behind bars with the guys he has harrassed and mistreated...I don't think he would last too long out in the population of some pissed off inmates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflydazzel
Oh my!! Such things really happen? You should tell as many as possible in your family. Good luck and definately keep us posted. It sounds like a very dangerous situation.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:31 PM

Default The Guard

#1: IF THE GUARD IS USING THE FACILITY PHONE TO MAKE THE CALLS, THAT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE....#2: REPORT EVERYTIME HE CALLS TO THE PHONE COMPANY. HARRASSING PHONE CALLS ARE AGAINST THE LAW AND PUNISHABLE BY A PRISON TERM. (WONDER HOW LONG HE WOULD LAST BEHIND THOSE SAME BARS WITH THE GUYS HE MIS-TREATS?) #3 ...KEEP DETAILED DOCUMENTATION...WRITE IT ALL DOWN...RECORD THE PHONE CALL...TIMES, DATES, WHAT HE SAID...AND DOCUMENT WHEN HE EVEN LOOKS AT YOU CROOKED WHEN YOU ARE VISITING YOUR HONEY. #4: REPORT THIS TO HIS ATTORNEY...SEE IF HE CAN GET SOMETHING DONE. #5...WRITE YOUR CONGRESS MAN...YOUR SENATOR....YOUR GOVERNOR...WRITE LETTERS TO THE HEAD OF THE BUREAU OF PRISONS...AND AS SOMEONE SUGGESTED...CALL THAT TV STATION AND TELL THEM WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON AND ASK IF THEY CAN DO AN INVESTIGATION...THEY THRIVE ON STORIES LIKE T HIS. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO PROTECT YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONE.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2005, 03:40 PM

Default The Threats

This kind of crap just makes me so angry. #1...if the guard is using the facility phones to make these calls, he is committing a federal offense...he could get prison time if convicted...#2....making harrassing phone calls is a federal offense, which could also get him time behind bars...#3...keep good and precise documentation, write down the times...the days...and what he says ...as someone stated, get a small recording device for your phone. the best thing to do is get his voice on tape where he can not accuse you of making up the crap...#4...go to your honey's attorney...take any and all documentation with you. Maybe you can get him to go to the judge or the FBI or SOMEONE and get your honey moved or get that moron fired and prosecuted. Having witness with you when you visit is a great idea...# 5...write letters to your congressman...your senator...your govenor, anyone who will listen. #6...call your local news station and your local newspaper...contact that station there that is doing the story on the abuse in prisons. they thrive on stories like this. The public needs to be made aware of this kind of stuff going on...These guy may have committed crimes and be in prison...i have a fiance going to devens....1300 miles away from me....but come on ....THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH.
Good luck to you....and do whatever you have to to protect yourself and your loved one.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Mexican at heart.

Default Wow!!

Wow...that is too scary! Girl, I feel for you. Be careful, watch your back...ya never know. This guy doesn't sound like he's dealing with a full deck. I wish I had some advice for you but I'm at a loss for words. Just so shocked...I'd be shaking too. Just do your best to protect yourself and your babies. My prayers are with you....Diane.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:17 AM

I would stop at nothing, Steph...do everything you can to get to the bottom of this..if you need help, with anything..let me know... i am one hell of a letter writer, and i dont have anyone in the mass prison system for them to threaten!!!! Please call me, i am sending you a PM with my number...this is just wrong!!!!!

I would call that lady that Slainte suggested whether you can prove it or not...and Fox25...have you filed a written complaint with DOC??? I am not far from SBCC I would really be happy to help you out...this is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!!! its the kind of thing that that that new commisioner wants to put a stop to!!!

(til the next time)

Cyndi
Old 03-10-2005, 06:26 AM
Closed

Get on the phone to your state representatives and tell them you are afraid for his life. Get them to help you. That is part of what they are there for. They should be able to at the very least secure a transfer for him.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:20 AM

Default Thank you all

Thank you all for the support. I have been in contact with my husband's laywer since that day. But because the guard has not called me since that day I have no proof. I dont go there anymore and I asked my Husband not to report him to ips. It is unfair that men with power can get away with this. I know this guard still works there because my Husband can see him when he looks out his window driving around all night.

My Husband told me that this guard was one of the guards that was showed on fox news 25 Hitting and beating up Inmates there when they were cuffed up, you can see him on the tapes doing it but he got away with it because he said it was self defense. I still cant sleep to good at night because of this. I still think this guard will call me. I am afraid he might come to my house. But thank you all for the support I will let you know what happens as it go's.
Closed Thread