Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Chuckawalla Valley State Prison located west of Blythe, California on I-10.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 07-14-2011, 08:37 PM
YOUNGnGIFTED's Avatar
YOUNGnGIFTED YOUNGnGIFTED is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Not where I want to be
Posts: 2,165
Thanks: 714
Thanked 403 Times in 225 Posts
Default

Nope, there is no appointment system in place for Chuckawalla..you just show up. You can get in the car line anywhere from 5am to 6am so that you can be one of the first ones in. I have never heard them making you wait until they have lunch...but someone replied to me that they don't let them out during a certain time because they are having lunch...if you go early then that won't be a problem. I don't do lines and sitting on the side of the road, so I just get there at 1030am or so and was able to go right in. They do have vending machines in the visiting room. You can bring in quarters or dollar bills...they have change machines in the visiting entrance building..but to be on the safe side, just get your change before you come..that's one less thing you gotta worry about once you get there...That's about all I can share...I've only been once and will probably go back in a few weeks, but I won't get there til 10...

Good luck..hope this was helpful to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri805 View Post
S0 AGAiN THERES N0 APP0iNTMENT LiNE YOU jUS HAVE T0 D0 THE CAR LiNE???N SUM 1 SAiD SUMEN B0UT LUNCH??? THEY D0NT HAVE THE VENDiN MACHAiNES ??? ANY N ALL iNF0 WLD BE MUCH APPRCiATED ... iM USE TO THESE PRiS0N ViSiTS BUT THiS iS A NEW PRiS0N F0R ME T0 G0 T0 iM S0 USE T0 THE APP0iNTMNET LiNE CALLiN F0R HRS N HRS TiLL U GET THRU UGH! S0 PLEASE NE M0RE iNF0 WLD BE GREAT THANK U N BLESSiNGS TO ALL
__________________


Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 07-18-2011, 06:25 PM
SADDY_5HST's Avatar
SADDY_5HST SADDY_5HST is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Orange County,CA
Posts: 115
Thanks: 37
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Hi Ladies...Questions about Dress COde!!!

Is this prison extremely strict on the dress code?
The prison i was at before allowed me to wear skinny jeans(black) but only on certain days..(it really depended on the CO) but i was wondering if it would be a problem here. I always had to make trips to the FO (even if i had worn the exact same outfit the visit prior and it wasn't a problem) ... but anyways i just wanted a heads up... thanks! Oh and are sleeveless shirts ok here...I know halter tops, spaghetti strap and strapless are a NO.. but what about tanktops? sleeveless dresses ok???
__________________
*iTs ThaT CaNt EaT, CaNt sLeeP, ReAcH FoR ThE *sTaRs* OveR The FeNce, WoRLd SeRieS KiNd Of LoVe.♥.....*
=|♥|=

Last edited by SADDY_5HST; 07-18-2011 at 06:26 PM..
  #28  
Old 07-18-2011, 09:53 PM
bribri805's Avatar
bribri805 bribri805 is offline
iTS US AGAiNST THE W0RLD
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: So Cali~805 2 FAR FR0M MY H0NEY
Posts: 212
Thanks: 161
Thanked 66 Times in 44 Posts
Default

THANKS S0000000 MUCH F0R THE iNF0 N THE 1030 THiNG S0UNDS G00D i'VE DELT WiT CAR LiNES B4 N iTS KiND 0F MADNESS L0L BUT i REALLY APPRCiATE THE HELP



Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnGIFTED View Post
Nope, there is no appointment system in place for Chuckawalla..you just show up. You can get in the car line anywhere from 5am to 6am so that you can be one of the first ones in. I have never heard them making you wait until they have lunch...but someone replied to me that they don't let them out during a certain time because they are having lunch...if you go early then that won't be a problem. I don't do lines and sitting on the side of the road, so I just get there at 1030am or so and was able to go right in. They do have vending machines in the visiting room. You can bring in quarters or dollar bills...they have change machines in the visiting entrance building..but to be on the safe side, just get your change before you come..that's one less thing you gotta worry about once you get there...That's about all I can share...I've only been once and will probably go back in a few weeks, but I won't get there til 10...

Good luck..hope this was helpful to you.
__________________
He's The L0VE 0f MY LiFE
F0rALwAYS
The Following User Says Thank You to bribri805 For This Useful Post:
YOUNGnGIFTED (08-15-2011)
  #29  
Old 07-21-2011, 02:11 PM
YOUNGnGIFTED's Avatar
YOUNGnGIFTED YOUNGnGIFTED is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Not where I want to be
Posts: 2,165
Thanks: 714
Thanked 403 Times in 225 Posts
Default

No problem . I'm planning to go again within the next two weeks ~ and I'm going to plan to be there by 10am and see how the process goes. I did the car line a while back and that's just not for me...I'd rather go late...I don't need to be there ALL day... a few hours is more than enough Hopefully when you go, you'll be able to go right in and not have to wait too long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri805 View Post
THANKS S0000000 MUCH F0R THE iNF0 N THE 1030 THiNG S0UNDS G00D i'VE DELT WiT CAR LiNES B4 N iTS KiND 0F MADNESS L0L BUT i REALLY APPRCiATE THE HELP
__________________


  #30  
Old 07-21-2011, 02:17 PM
YOUNGnGIFTED's Avatar
YOUNGnGIFTED YOUNGnGIFTED is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Not where I want to be
Posts: 2,165
Thanks: 714
Thanked 403 Times in 225 Posts
Default

Unfortunately, every prison is different and what they allow you to wear depends on who is working and what kinda mood they are in. I would just try to dress a *little* on the conservative side for your first visit...you can still be cute though, but nothing too tight. It's hard for me to remember what everybody was wearing...I saw a lady wearing shorts...I really didn't pay attention to if anyone was wearing sleeveless shirts/dresses or not. It was over 100 degrees so a lot of ladies had on capris and things like that...once you go, you'll be able to look around and see what people were able to get in with and go from there...you already know to bring extra clothes just in case, so if you want...just wear what you want, but be prepared to change. Good luck hope you have a great visit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SADDY_5HST View Post
Hi Ladies...Questions about Dress COde!!!

Is this prison extremely strict on the dress code?
The prison i was at before allowed me to wear skinny jeans(black) but only on certain days..(it really depended on the CO) but i was wondering if it would be a problem here. I always had to make trips to the FO (even if i had worn the exact same outfit the visit prior and it wasn't a problem) ... but anyways i just wanted a heads up... thanks! Oh and are sleeveless shirts ok here...I know halter tops, spaghetti strap and strapless are a NO.. but what about tanktops? sleeveless dresses ok???
__________________


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YOUNGnGIFTED For This Useful Post:
Doll Eyes (07-22-2011), SADDY_5HST (07-21-2011)
  #31  
Old 07-23-2011, 06:21 PM
bl6ckr0s3's Avatar
bl6ckr0s3 bl6ckr0s3 is offline
Keeper of My Heart
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Auir
Posts: 652
Thanks: 127
Thanked 272 Times in 210 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADDY_5HST View Post
Hi Ladies...Questions about Dress COde!!!

Is this prison extremely strict on the dress code?
The prison i was at before allowed me to wear skinny jeans(black) but only on certain days..(it really depended on the CO) but i was wondering if it would be a problem here. I always had to make trips to the FO (even if i had worn the exact same outfit the visit prior and it wasn't a problem) ... but anyways i just wanted a heads up... thanks! Oh and are sleeveless shirts ok here...I know halter tops, spaghetti strap and strapless are a NO.. but what about tanktops? sleeveless dresses ok???
I haven't visited in 3 months & i'm plannin on going to visit next weekend. They r pretty strict on dress code here. U can't wear n-e-thing sleeveless here, n-e-thing super tight they MAY say something. Ur v neck on ur shirt/blouse can't b too low where ur breast is showing or watever, they will say something about that too. U can wear shorts/capris/dresses that r @ least 2 in. above the knee or longer. That's wat they st8 on their dress code info n-e-ways. Mrs. Grant is usually the lady that checks ur dress code b4 u even step in the building wen she gives u ur # b4 u check in after u park ur car. She's super strict, but b on ur guard around her. Bring extra clothes just like others have mention & u should b fine. There's a CO i dunt remember his name but he's kinda the younger bald white guy wearing glasses who's kinda strict also. If he notices ur wearing a shirt underneath another shirt or jacket or something, make sure ur not wearing a sleeveless shirt under or say that u r or he will make u change. He made me did it once which is lame, it's like they think u will take off ur shirt to reveal urself or something. 1 more thing, I kno ur not suppose to wear the same uniform colors as the COs & the inm8s there, but there is a poster inside the check in room on wat colors ur not suppose to wear. They say u can't wear the baby blue & regular blue colors in there so to be on the safe side i have never worn n-e kinda blue clothes in there LOL. Hope that helps!!
__________________


~][Love Can Remain Even After Death][~

Last edited by bl6ckr0s3; 07-23-2011 at 06:28 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bl6ckr0s3 For This Useful Post:
Doll Eyes (07-25-2011), SADDY_5HST (07-30-2011)
  #32  
Old 07-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Bwilliams's Avatar
Bwilliams Bwilliams is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California, USA
Posts: 111
Thanks: 70
Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri805 View Post
S0 AGAiN THERES N0 APP0iNTMENT LiNE YOU jUS HAVE T0 D0 THE CAR LiNE???N SUM 1 SAiD SUMEN B0UT LUNCH??? THEY D0NT HAVE THE VENDiN MACHAiNES ??? ANY N ALL iNF0 WLD BE MUCH APPRCiATED ... iM USE TO THESE PRiS0N ViSiTS BUT THiS iS A NEW PRiS0N F0R ME T0 G0 T0 iM S0 USE T0 THE APP0iNTMNET LiNE CALLiN F0R HRS N HRS TiLL U GET THRU UGH! S0 PLEASE NE M0RE iNF0 WLD BE GREAT THANK U N BLESSiNGS TO ALL
No there is not a appt. line and the car lines moves fairly quickly.. Lunch for the inmates is called about 1030ish but, if they have someone that is visiting them they stay with you.. Yes there is vending machines.. For what I have experienced it is not a bad prison to visit... Hope this help...
__________________

The Following User Says Thank You to Bwilliams For This Useful Post:
bribri805 (08-11-2011)
  #33  
Old 08-01-2011, 12:26 PM
SADDY_5HST's Avatar
SADDY_5HST SADDY_5HST is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Orange County,CA
Posts: 115
Thanks: 37
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Hi Ladies & Gents! I had my first Visit @ Chucky on Saturday And It was AWESOME!! Hottt!.. But overall it was a great visit! I like the fact that they have a little play area for the children! AT the other prisons I've been to My kids would get cranky and fussy after a few hours because there wasn't anything to entertain them and here they played with blocks in the play area while me and my man got caught up with eachothers lives. Oh and FOOD is way better here than ..but a little more expensive. I will definately be coming back soon so if anyone is coming from OC or near and want to carpool PM me =)!
__________________
*iTs ThaT CaNt EaT, CaNt sLeeP, ReAcH FoR ThE *sTaRs* OveR The FeNce, WoRLd SeRieS KiNd Of LoVe.♥.....*
=|♥|=
The Following User Says Thank You to SADDY_5HST For This Useful Post:
bribri805 (08-11-2011)
  #34  
Old 08-01-2011, 02:05 PM
YOUNGnGIFTED's Avatar
YOUNGnGIFTED YOUNGnGIFTED is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Not where I want to be
Posts: 2,165
Thanks: 714
Thanked 403 Times in 225 Posts
Default

I'm glad that you had a great visit. Once you get that first visit under your belt, it's smooth sailing because then you are able to answer all of your own questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SADDY_5HST View Post
Hi Ladies & Gents! I had my first Visit @ Chucky on Saturday And It was AWESOME!! Hottt!.. But overall it was a great visit! I like the fact that they have a little play area for the children! AT the other prisons I've been to My kids would get cranky and fussy after a few hours because there wasn't anything to entertain them and here they played with blocks in the play area while me and my man got caught up with eachothers lives. Oh and FOOD is way better here than ..but a little more expensive. I will definately be coming back soon so if anyone is coming from OC or near and want to carpool PM me =)!
__________________


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YOUNGnGIFTED For This Useful Post:
bribri805 (08-11-2011), SADDY_5HST (08-02-2011)
  #35  
Old 08-04-2011, 04:27 PM
alisacali alisacali is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 54
Thanks: 58
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Hi, my boyfriend is going to b going to Chuckawalla..how do I make an appt. For visits?
  #36  
Old 08-04-2011, 07:57 PM
bl6ckr0s3's Avatar
bl6ckr0s3 bl6ckr0s3 is offline
Keeper of My Heart
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Auir
Posts: 652
Thanks: 127
Thanked 272 Times in 210 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisacali View Post
Hi, my boyfriend is going to b going to Chuckawalla..how do I make an appt. For visits?
U don't need to make an appointment to visit. Just as long as ur approved & u bring ur ID & follow the dress code. The visiting hours is from 8am-2:30pm on weekends.
__________________


~][Love Can Remain Even After Death][~
The Following User Says Thank You to bl6ckr0s3 For This Useful Post:
alisacali (08-10-2011)
  #37  
Old 08-10-2011, 09:11 AM
alisacali alisacali is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 54
Thanks: 58
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default

My boyfriend finally got transfered. Does anyone know if there is a waiting period, before I can go visit? Tjis is his 3rd transfer. I don't need to re-apply, do I?
  #38  
Old 08-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Casual/Observer Casual/Observer is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Riverside County, CA
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 5 Posts
Default

There is no waiting period. If you are approved to visit at the previous institution you are already in the system for Chuckawalla as well.


Casual/Observer
  #39  
Old 08-15-2011, 03:15 PM
YOUNGnGIFTED's Avatar
YOUNGnGIFTED YOUNGnGIFTED is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Not where I want to be
Posts: 2,165
Thanks: 714
Thanked 403 Times in 225 Posts
Default

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they ALL INMATES have to go through an orientation process that takes a 2-3 weeks? While they are going through orienation, they are not allowed contact visits. I would call first to make sure that he's allowed regular, contact visits. Otherwise, you may be visiting behind glass for 1-2 hours. The visiting approval transfers with them, so you should not have to rea-apply. You may however had to update your visiting form if it's been more than two years since you last submitted a form. The CO's will inform you of that once you're there....as long as you're already approved, even if you have to re-submit a form, they will still allow you to visit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alisacali View Post
My boyfriend finally got transfered. Does anyone know if there is a waiting period, before I can go visit? Tjis is his 3rd transfer. I don't need to re-apply, do I?
__________________


  #40  
Old 08-15-2011, 08:36 PM
Casual/Observer Casual/Observer is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Riverside County, CA
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 5 Posts
Default

All inmates must go to classification after arrival to any institution. Generally they will see the classification committee within 10 to 14 working days. While it would be possible to visit an inmate before he has seen committee, it may be non contact. I'd advise anyone to wait until your inmate has been to committee before coming to visit.


Casual/Observer
The Following User Says Thank You to Casual/Observer For This Useful Post:
YOUNGnGIFTED (08-16-2011)
  #41  
Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Mel.s Mel.s is offline
Babycakes
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 275
Thanks: 0
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default

Is there a way to take pictures once you get contact visits?? We have never done the contact visit before so we dont know how it works. My kids and sister-in-law are gonna go see him once they get approved but i wont be able to go. So i am just wondering if they can take pics with him.
  #42  
Old 09-09-2011, 01:56 AM
Melly26 Melly26 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: So CA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel.s
Is there a way to take pictures once you get contact visits?? We have never done the contact visit before so we dont know how it works. My kids and sister-in-law are gonna go see him once they get approved but i wont be able to go. So i am just wondering if they can take pics with him.
Yes.. At check-in you can purchase photo ducats for $2 each. They take photos every hour throughout the visit, and pass them out as they are printed.
  #43  
Old 09-09-2011, 08:22 AM
Mel.s Mel.s is offline
Babycakes
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 275
Thanks: 0
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default

Great thank you !!
  #44  
Old 09-09-2011, 01:20 PM
mz.ortiz13's Avatar
mz.ortiz13 mz.ortiz13 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: california, US
Posts: 35
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I just got approved ) sent my form the 30th and was approved by the 2nd!!! I was wondering do I have 2 take the copy they sent my man or can I just go with my id?? And how strict r they on touching??
__________________
holding him down <3 est. 01/27/04
  #45  
Old 09-09-2011, 01:59 PM
mrs.grumps's Avatar
mrs.grumps mrs.grumps is offline
I belong to him
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: So~Cal
Posts: 3,967
Thanks: 4,326
Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz.ortiz13 View Post
I just got approved ) sent my form the 30th and was approved by the 2nd!!! I was wondering do I have 2 take the copy they sent my man or can I just go with my id?? And how strict r they on touching??

No need to bring the letter..just your ID..you're in the system

Rules state 1 brief embrace & kiss before & after visit. Hands can be held if they are visible to the staff. Not sure how the CO's here adhere to those rules though..
__________________

~grumpy's wifey~


Loyalty IS Everything!!





  #46  
Old 09-10-2011, 09:09 PM
mz.ortiz13's Avatar
mz.ortiz13 mz.ortiz13 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: california, US
Posts: 35
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.grumps View Post
No need to bring the letter..just your ID..you're in the system

Rules state 1 brief embrace & kiss before & after visit. Hands can be held if they are visible to the staff. Not sure how the CO's here adhere to those rules though..
Oh ok awesome thank u I'm going 2 be visiting next week and I'm so nervous!!
__________________
holding him down <3 est. 01/27/04
  #47  
Old 09-10-2011, 09:12 PM
mz.ortiz13's Avatar
mz.ortiz13 mz.ortiz13 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: california, US
Posts: 35
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I have a few more questions sorry to big but ok 1) I kno the bra has 2 be wireless but the backing 2 clip the bra can it be metal?? 2) I have my lip tongue and middle lip pierced can I wear them without it going off?? 3) can I wear clip in extensions?? And lastly 4) can I wear heels??
__________________
holding him down <3 est. 01/27/04
  #48  
Old 09-14-2011, 06:16 PM
bl6ckr0s3's Avatar
bl6ckr0s3 bl6ckr0s3 is offline
Keeper of My Heart
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Auir
Posts: 652
Thanks: 127
Thanked 272 Times in 210 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz.ortiz13 View Post
I have a few more questions sorry to big but ok 1) I kno the bra has 2 be wireless but the backing 2 clip the bra can it be metal?? 2) I have my lip tongue and middle lip pierced can I wear them without it going off?? 3) can I wear clip in extensions?? And lastly 4) can I wear heels??
The backing clip may not affect the metal detector. N-e piercings i'm not entirely sure if they will go off. I kno wen i wear a ring they require 2 take it off b4 goin thru. It may just b easier 2 remove em 4 the visit if ur not sure. Regular hair clips w/ wire springs on em will have 2 b taken off wen ur checkin thru cuz they can go off in the metal detector as well. Heels r fine, don't think they care wat shoes u wear.
__________________


~][Love Can Remain Even After Death][~
  #49  
Old 09-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Mel.s Mel.s is offline
Babycakes
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 275
Thanks: 0
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default Finding out who visits him???

I was just wondering if there is a way to find out who has been approved to visit him. He is in chuckawalla and do to rumors i keep hearing about him sending forms to other woman , i was hoping there is a way to find out. I dont want to ask him yet until i know for sure so that i dont steer up problems. Any help???
  #50  
Old 09-26-2011, 12:55 PM
mrs.grumps's Avatar
mrs.grumps mrs.grumps is offline
I belong to him
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: So~Cal
Posts: 3,967
Thanks: 4,326
Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel.s View Post
I was just wondering if there is a way to find out who has been approved to visit him. He is in chuckawalla and do to rumors i keep hearing about him sending forms to other woman , i was hoping there is a way to find out. I dont want to ask him yet until i know for sure so that i dont steer up problems. Any help???

The only way to find out who is on his approved visitor list is from him. He can request his list form the visiting dept & forward it to you.
__________________

~grumpy's wifey~


Loyalty IS Everything!!





The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrs.grumps For This Useful Post:
D4C (09-27-2011), Larrymorales (09-26-2011)
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I could just scream!???In MO about visits - contact visits taken away Dee Dee Missouri Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 19 07-29-2006 05:06 AM
Article: Visits at jail will go to video Ms.Heather New Jersey Prison & Legal News, Info & Events 0 08-03-2005 01:57 PM
Q. about contact visits in other states. PatitoDeHule GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions 17 11-01-2004 11:08 AM
Living through YOUR WEEKEND VISITS WITH YOUR LOVED ONE jftazzy102 GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions 3 10-27-2004 12:06 AM
Visits suspended for no reason, I need help!!!!! AnthonysPassion GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions 9 07-03-2003 11:56 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:40 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics