Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Chuckawalla Valley State Prison located west of Blythe, California on I-10.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 08:25 AM

Are you -or should you be- the only one on his visiting list? When I go for visits I always ask the CO if my guy's sister has been approved. They aren't allowed to tell me, so the way I ask is I say I know she can't tell me whether his sister has been approved yet, but am I still the only one on his visiting list?
The Following User Says Thank You to Seduced For This Useful Post:
MRSCLARK82702 (09-27-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Registered Member
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,204 Posts

Just ask him. Being sneaky about it won't get you anywhere. If it bothers you that much just ask.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:48 PM

I agree with Down4Crow. Tell him you want him to send you the visiting list.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:04 PM

Im going to go visit my man on October 8 anything i should know. This is the first time i visit him in prison. Everything is new to me.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Babycakes

I need some help please. My sister -in-law is supposed to take my kids to go see their dad this sun. I cant go so what does she need to bring with her besides the birth cert. Need help asap pleazzz !!!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancySan View Post
Im going to go visit my man on October 8 anything i should know. This is the first time i visit him in prison. Everything is new to me.
It's really chill I went the 1st time 2weeks ago I had never visited a prison either but i didn't go super early I got there at 930ish..u go into the registration building buy ur photo duckets If u wanna take pics with him there 2dollars a photo and also u can take 50 dollars in singles or quarters to buy food in the vending machines..no see thru clothing everyone I saw was wearing black or grey and black..u cnt wear blue jeans or all white shirts,nothing 2 tight um oh ya and only kissing at the beginning and end..lol my man got a talkin 2 cuz he kept rubbin my thighs but other than that they were really nice
Old 10-03-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel.s View Post
I need some help please. My sister -in-law is supposed to take my kids to go see their dad this sun. I cant go so what does she need to bring with her besides the birth cert. Need help asap pleazzz !!!
U need a notarized paper Stating u give her permission
Old 10-22-2011, 10:55 PM

i have a question my hubby is being transfered there in a week or so i was wondering if anyone can give me the quick run down of how their visits works there i have never had to visit in state before and the last place he was was really weird on how they did it. please dont tell me they pick the visits by lottery drawing any info would be much appreciated thanks.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:59 AM

Default visiting this saturday the 5th of october

the last time i went in to visit my dad was in January when i had to tell him i was pregnant , now i'm going to go visit & take my daughter so he can meet her , & its a surprise i'm super nervous & excited. but how does it work , how much formula can i take & what am i supposed to carry all her stuff in ?
can someone help please ?
Old 12-07-2011, 01:50 AM

I'm new to this site, but I was wondering if anyone knows about any buses or something that takes loved ones to the prisons for a fee. I am interested in chuckawalla because that is where my husband is, if anyone has any info please pm me or post it....Thank you in advance
Old 12-12-2011, 07:27 AM

Question family visit application

hi everyone. hope the holiday season can give us all a reason to smile. my husband is doing a 4 yr term , hopefully wont be in for all 4. we got married on april 6 , and he went in on the 29 of april so i really want to try to get approved for family visits but have heard that no one will get approved who has any domestic violence charges. he does have one old case from years back , would that automatically get us denied? if there is any chance at all i want to try, and if i can find a similar situation that got approved then he will get the process started. any info is appreciated.

marksgg
Old 12-12-2011, 08:03 AM

Default visiting dress code at chuckies

strict is probably an understatement, i have only been able to visit one weekend and the outfits that i thought to be very conservative , ,,,,too tight is not allowed , make sure to have a bra on, i am small chested and always wear a tank instead , but no go, i had to drive back to town and buy a bra, if you are the type of lady who gets a lot of attention,tone way down , i wore a really cute long, skirt that i thought there was no way it would be an issue, i had to end up going to the trailer they have because my skirt was form fitting,o.m.g, i had to see my husband for the first time since may looking so ,not the way i wanted him to remember , its bad., .if your pants will likely too tight bring several changes in the car. u DO NOT want to wear what they have and to be safe find somthing almost nun like, the thing is that there were ladies let in wearing same as i wasnt allowed to wear. good luck.
marksgg
Closed Thread