Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Indiana that do not fit into any other Indiana sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Wizard of Oz Member
Donation Award 

My husband is in Plainfield. What information are you looking for? He has been there a few months. Let me know and I will be glad to give you any information you want to know!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2006, 03:51 PM

Here's my biggest question. Previously Cole was at the Plainfield Correctional Facility, and then he modified to work release after three years. He violated out of work release and they sent him back. He sat in county for 4 months and just got sent to RDC on the 10th. Do you think that he will go back to plainfield after he leaves RDC since that's where he was before?
Old 07-28-2006, 03:50 PM

they sent a friend of mine back to branchville but i am not sure if that was the last one he was in or not he had transfered a couple of times i think his last time was at westville.Hope that helps some.

Old 07-30-2006, 02:17 PM
xoxo*young love*xoxo

my bf is at putnamville

Megs!
Old 07-31-2006, 01:02 PM

me and chainsaw have a friend that is currently at the clark county jail that is still under construction and no visitors are allowed at this time.

Chainsaw is HOME as of 3:15 am on March 30, 2007.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Wizard of Oz Member
Donation Award 

colesgirl, it is my understanding only SO's are going to be in Plainfield Correctional Facility. So he may not go back to that facililty unless he meets those guidelines.

Old 07-31-2006, 07:22 PM

This is turning into a real mess moving them all around. What is happening to their jobs and schooling? Is turning certain prisons into SO only the real reason? We aren't they telling us? Jackie Msford my heart goes out to you. I have been wanting to tell you that. I can not even imagine what you are going through with your husband so close, I would be losing my mind!!!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 07:23 PM

Sorry, don't know what happened with that post, Msford I was trying to sign off with my name. Jackie
Old 08-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Wizard of Oz Member
Donation Award 

Thank you! It is driving me crazy. I keep voting to just let him come home so I can get his medical care started, but you know how DOC is, they keep out-voting me! lolol I keep trying to find some humor every day, but it is wearing thin. Thanks!!!

Old 09-02-2006, 08:10 AM

My boyfriend is putnamville
Old 09-13-2006, 10:17 PM

My husband is incarcerated at Correctional Industrial Facility.. I dont think it's to bad of place.. My husband has been there about a year and everyone seems to be somewhat nice.. THey always greet me in a nice manneer.. Kinda tease me sometimes but thats ok.. My husband has also been to Miami and Pendleton..
Old 09-16-2006, 06:03 PM

Hi, my son was just transfered to Putnamville Correctional on Friday, Sept. 15, 2006. This is our first experience with prisons and I hope and pray that it will be our last.
I'm glad that I found this website.
Thank you,
mommakuhn
Old 09-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Eddiezgirl06

Welcome to PTO mommakuh, I hope this will be your first and last experience with the prison system. I met my fiance while he was in county thru a friend so this is a first for me also. My fiance is at Correctional Industrial Facility and he likes there much better than he did Miami. The staff there is very nice and not as strict as Miami was. He was at Miami for 2 yrs then transferred to CIF on Aug. 15 due to turning MCF into a SO prison. He's not complaining for now he's out of his cell more, the only complaint he has now is that the drive for me now is an hour and a half instead of 20 minutes.

Old 09-22-2006, 09:44 PM

my boyfriend is in Putnamville
Old 09-22-2006, 10:29 PM

My friend Denise is in the Wayne County jail in Richmond. Would like to get in touch with others with loved ones there.
Take care.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:41 AM

My brother is currently in Westville Correctional Facility.... he was in Michigan City prior to and Pendleton prior to that. he has served 20 years , 2 more to go.......unless we get a sentence mod......we are praying!
Old 10-04-2006, 07:38 PM

my hunny is in putnamville :-)
Old 10-05-2006, 09:42 AM
wifey

i have a friend in usp terre haute
Old 10-05-2006, 11:17 AM

My husband is at Branchville, and has been there for 2 yrs. He is supposed to be getting moved. I hope closer. It is a 3 1/2 hr drive one way for me to go visit. He is getting moved to level one. I really dont know any thing about level one prison's, Does anyone know anything about level one???

Karen
Old 11-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Jeff and Vanessa 5/26/06

Hi my fiance is in westville, indiana correctional facility....his out date is march 21...we met in may wen he was in work release...and we been together since...I love him with all my heart...even if he had to be there till march 2009 I would still wait fdor him...but thank god hes out march 21 2007.......I thank god in so many ways for sending me to him. He needs me and I need him...wen he gets out we're going to start a family and life together...as much as ppl think negetive about my situation...they arent going to really understand how happy i am with this man...anyone with advice...pls share...It will get me thru this time...i wish he could call me...I cant except collect calls and I need to talk to him...but theres not that much time left but still it feels like forever...u no?
<3Vanessa
Old 11-05-2006, 06:06 PM

I thought I posted in here lol...My hubby is in Henryville. Finally we were assigned a prison. He spent 28 days in RDC and now in a letter I got said he might go to work release on Dec 28th. I am trying to discourage this but I guess I will support him in what ever decision he makes. We were married Oct 6 2005 and to this point have not really lived together unless you count the phone 24/7 in which case we did for 10 months. His release date is March 27 2007 so we have a short time to go whoooo hoooo I cant wait. Oh yes I can lol I have to. Any way anytime is to long and this is a Great Way to Start a Marriage!!!!! we have survived the worse now on to better living is what I say. Happy thoughts for all!!!! Kris

My Groom is Home
Old 11-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Wizard of Oz Member
Donation Award 

Kris, I believe you have hit the nail on the head. You are going thru the worse, so the best has to be around the corner! That is a great way of looking at it. I just read this to my husband, and all he did was laugh at me. Said he thought that was why we got married after living together for 13 years, because we had surely gone thru the worse then! And we have been married for 21 years. lolol

Old 11-10-2006, 11:10 PM

Default Hi, My son is at Pendleton too.

Hi, I have a son at Pendleton. How are you doing with visitation and phone calls. I haven't had any trouble visiting him but phone calls seem to get cut off for no reason. Is your loved one doing ok there? My son seems to be doing OK. He doesn't complain much, just wants to get through his time and come home.
Kathleen
Old 11-12-2006, 10:15 PM

My man (and in the very near future, husband) is in Putnamville. I get to go to my LAST visit on thursady (11-16-06) We have had lots of things happen lately. Phone calls getting cut off, mail taking 20+ days to get to him They moved him across the dorm, getting called out of chow(they accused him of already eating)things like that. I told him that I think they are messing with im cause they know he's getting ready to get out!! I am actually able to visit on the 30th as well, but I told him that I CANNOT sit across from him knowing that he only has 6 days left! He was a little peeved at first, but I think he's ok now-- hope so. I am in the process of buying a house that he can come home to, I also told him that I needed to get a few things ready for him-shopping and mentally preparing for our new life together!! I find out tomorrow if I get the house.....hmm should I tell him or surprise him at his release?? LOL
Old 11-12-2006, 11:28 PM

My boyfriend is at Miami Correctional Facility in Bunker Hill, Indiana