Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Old 06-13-2003, 07:07 AM
Island Princess

Location: I'm in DC where two hearts will be reunited as oneTX
Default He was sentenced to serve his time in a Texas State prison

David or anyone that can help me: Do you know if I could find out which institution he will be at before he gets there. I know he is about ready to be transferred so I don't want to send any letters to the Harris county jail till he has been transferred but if I could know when he was being transferrd and the address to mail letters to I could send one out there a day after he arrives anyway. I'm sure that I can't know that information until it happens. Just thought I would ask

sewo girl

P.S. how do I get a count down meter for until ade gets out of prison????
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2003, 07:46 AM

Coming outta Harris county, I would suspect (if he's going state jail), he may be headed to Dominguez (just outside of San Antonio).....

You can check the prison locations at http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/director...-units-map.htm

My counter is Escati, and there is a thread in the new user/puter forum that will show you how to copy/paste HTML into your signature to get the counter going!

kath
Old 06-13-2003, 10:43 AM

From my experience he will be taken to a transfer facility before he goes to the state jail--like Garza--I have come to realize that you never can tell where they will be taken or when they will be moved--when Stephen was in the county I called everyday to see if he was still there and when you find out he has been moved usually the county jail can tell you where he went at that time or you can call he offender 800 number...let me know if I can help you out with anything else..
Amelia
Old 06-13-2003, 12:41 PM
Forever Loving Donnie

I wouldn't send any letters to where he is going until they have in the computer that he is actually there. IF not, they will send it back to you.