Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ELMIRA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons located in the ELMIRA HUB - Butler, Auburn, Five Points, Cayuga, Willard, Monterey, Elmira, Southport.

Old 11-12-2006, 05:03 PM

Default buffalo to cayuga

My husband is now settled in Cayuga correctional facility. I live in Buffalo, NY and will be driving there every weekend. I would like to see if anyone would want to share the ride. Please let me know
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2006, 05:05 PM

is your mate still in Elmira or did he get transfered?
Old 11-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Banned

Hello family I am thinking of starting a bus to elmira from Bklyn,QB, Bronx and Harlem. Or should I just start car pooling. Any comments..
Old 11-18-2006, 02:30 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by questar
Hello family I am thinking of starting a bus to elmira from Bklyn,QB, Bronx and Harlem. Or should I just start car pooling. Any comments..
That sounds GOOD but i live in westechest ny i would be willing to ride from the bronx. there is people that dont live in Bkln, QB,Bronx or Harlem so what or should i say how can you help us.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglea At Heart
That sounds GOOD but i live in westechest ny i would be willing to ride from the bronx. there is people that dont live in Bkln, QB,Bronx or Harlem so what or should i say how can you help us.
Anglea at Heart, Im sorry I didnt even respond Iv been putting this out and not getting any respond. I would ofcourse make arrangments. Im trying to get all the details together . At 1 point I was like f it. Lets see..
Old 11-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Awaiting my King...

I am all for you starting a bus from bklyn. I know that a whole lot of people out here in Flatbush Brooklyn will be happy, especially if your bus has a lavoratory.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:47 PM
holdin' him down forever

Anyone going to Elmira X-mas weekend? I'm looking to go and saty for the weekend. Pm me if interested in sharing a hotel.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:36 PM

I live in Buffalo and I am willing to share expenses with anyone going to Butler. PM and let me know.

" The only thing I know for sure is that cupid has his arrow stuck right in my..."
Old 01-12-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Brooklyn 2 Elmira

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyBoo
I am all for you starting a bus from bklyn. I know that a whole lot of people out here in Flatbush Brooklyn will be happy, especially if your bus has a lavoratory.
I JUST ACME ACROSS UR MESSAGE THAT U POSTED HUN. MY SON JUST MOVEDD 2 ELMIRA. I'M TRYING 2 FIND A WAY OUT THERE. SOMETHING COMFORTABLE TO RIDE N. I'M NOT MOBILE AT THIS X GRL. BUT ANYWHO DID U EVA START THE BUS SERVICE 4RM BK 2 ELMIRA BOO? IF SO LET ME KNOW WHERE & HOW MUCH IS THE COST. I DON'T HAVE AN IM BUT U CAN E MAIL ME AT DEVERNMIMS@YAHOO.COM THNKS BBY...
Old 01-16-2007, 06:22 PM
Banned

Exclamation Going to Auburn from Buffalo Weekend Visits M-Z

Hi All,

My car just died on me and i cannot get it fixed for about a month. I am looking for people who are coming from Buffalo NY going to Auburn. I am willing to split gas and travel costs. My husband's last name begins with W so i will be with the M-Z people. Once my car gets fixed i will be willing to alternate driving our vehicles. I am interested in going to visit next weekend which would be a Sunday visit on Jan. 28th. I also have a 4 year old that goes but she is very well behaved and sleeps going both ways. Please PM me if you go or know someone who goes to Auburn on the weekend. Thank you!
Old 02-22-2007, 01:54 PM

I travel from albany to elmira just about every saturday. Anybody interested in traveling. respond to this email.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Closed

Default Need a Ride from SYRACUSE To Elmira Correc. Facility

Hello all, I'm in need of assistance. A Friend of mine would like to know if there are buses that run from Syracuse to Elmira and returning same day. She's too weak to drive and wants to REALLY see her HUSBAND. If you are in the Syracuse area and can help her out PLEASE PM ME ASAP!!!!
Old 03-01-2007, 02:27 PM

Default looking to share.......

My husband might be sent to elmira at the end of the month or sometime next month. is there a bus service that goes down there from around the rochester area. or even if someone from the rochester area or someone drives through the area i could get i ride with, i will share exprenses. even if u spend the weekend that would be great too. i live in victor and and the exit is right off from 490 and 90. PM and let me know thanks
Old 03-03-2007, 03:29 AM
bubbs6462

i live in syracuse ny any one going to willard in the surrounding area i would be happy to help i go every first and 3rd weekend pm me thanks
Old 03-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Banned

Default Looking for WNYers going to Cayuga Sat. Night SHU visits.

Hi All,

My dude just got moved today to the Cayuga box and I am looking for people who need a ride to the Sat night SHU visits. If you are interested please PM me. It would be helpful if you would be able to also provide assistance for travel costs as well. I am in Buffalo, NY (New here so don't really know the area 100%) but if you live here or maybe in the direction of the prison and are interested i have a minivan and will be willing to take.

Also, I am looking for a ride with someone else as well. If you have a car and don't mind driving to the facility I will definitely put in for gas/tolls. I am honestly just a bit tired of being the driver.

So if anyone is interested in going with me or letting me go with them, please PM me. My first visit will be this Sat. 3/31/07

Thanks,

Lovinkiah

Last edited by lovinkiah; 03-26-2007 at 07:39 PM..
Old 03-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Ricanconnected

Default Bus Service to Elmira

Hello Everyone,

I am curious to know if there is a bus service to Elmira Correctional? If there is a bus service can some tell me how much they charge and how often it travels to Elmira... I mean any information will be great. I am in Bronx, NY and I am not really familiar with the bus services... Any information will be very appreciated by me and my buddy who is in for life and does wish to get some visit.

Take care everyone and I do hope to hear from someone soon!

-WilsonConnected-
Old 03-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Ricanconnected

Default Bus Service To Elmira Correctional

Hello Everyone,

I am curious to know if there is a bus service to Elmira Correctional? If there is a bus service can some tell me how much they charge and how often it travels to Elmira... I mean any information will be great. I am in Bronx, NY and I am not really familiar with the bus services... Any information will be very appreciated by me and my buddy who is in for life and does wish to get some visit.

Take care everyone and I do hope to hear from someone soon!

-WilsonConnected-
Old 03-28-2007, 10:32 PM
allah knows

Operation Priaon Gap Their Phone Number Is 718 328 0291 The Price Is Forty Dollars
Old 05-20-2007, 08:06 PM

Looking for someone to car pool to Southport..I'm near Bennington Vermont and i go threw Troy Albany befor going on to Cobblskill,,,anyone interested email me please,.akw2237@aol.com
Old 07-10-2007, 12:14 PM
BUD'S ROSE GIA

Default Looking To Share Ride But To Gowanda

HI MY FIANCEE HAD BEEN IN GOWANDA SINCE FEBRUARY AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE THEN B4 THAT IVE BEEN WITH HIM DAY IN AND DAY OUT SINCE 2001 I REALLY CAN'T HANDLE NOT SEEING HIM ANYMORE AND I HAVE A LICENSE SITUATION SO I CANT DRIVE I LIVE IN LONG ISAND BUT WILLING TO TAKE A TRAIN OR BUS AS FAR AS BUFFALO BUT GOWANDA AN HOUR AFTER THAT AND DONT KNOW HOW THE TRANSPORTATION RUN'S AND WOULD RATHER TRAVEL WITH SOMEONE THAN BY MYSELF..

PLEASE HELP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenG
Who here can "share a ride" for other members? please post...

who needs a ride? please post...

please add some dates if you can, for the times you are available to share a ride for future reference

PLease do not REPOST the same request or offers more than once
Unless it is a NEW request or offer.

Members read through and will respond

Please do not POST email addresses, PM members to get together
Old 07-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Unbarred Prisoner

Hello. I make the trip from Buffalo to Elmira very often. I drive a big SUV, seating for seven (with a 4 screen dvd system, you can catch a ride & a movie!), anyone willing to share the high a-- gas prices can ride with me. My schedule is open. Pm me for more info.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Tommies Girl

miss Q my fiance gets his 1st visit the 24th r u going to elmira near then and do you come near hornell bath area?
Old 07-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Unbarred Prisoner

gypsymomma72 i definitely think I drive through that area on the ride there, it's off of 86 right? I'll probably be making a trip out to Elmira either the 24th or 25th or 27th I'm not sure yet, but when I know I'll let you know!
Old 07-23-2007, 10:04 AM
blackcat

Hi I live in nyc and never went to elmira(reception), does anyone have info on how I can get there? are visits 6 hrs long? How long does someone stay in reception? thanks
Old 07-23-2007, 10:08 AM
blackcat

Anyone from queens going to elmira and want to ride together, pleas elet me know. It will be my first time there!!! Thank you