Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Virginia that do not fit into any other Virginia sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 03-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Donation Award 

Welcome to PTO Lisa and to the VA forum. I'm glad you found us.
The only thing I can think is that whatever company had the calls from the detention center he was in has the block. It's most likely Correctional Billing Services. Did you call your phone company to ask about it? I've been through the same thing with the blocks more than once. It's a pain! If you go to the prison phones forum you may find some better info as well.
Good luck!

藕断丝连
The lotus root snaps, but its fibers stay joined.
Said of people (especially lovers) that still remain in contact though apparently separated.
Separated but still in each other's thoughts.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Lovin Till the End

Lisa: Welcome, my man is also at NCC. I would deff tell ya that PCO is the way to go. If you need other info feel free to PM me at anytime.

Thugged Out But I Love Him #36
Faithfully Waiting #90
Strictly U & Me #10
2009 Member # 49
Lovin My Baldie # 31
Old 03-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Loving Him for Life!!

Hello all my baby is in Lunenburg Corr. Center, in Victoria VA!!!! I miss him so much but it is good to see so many positive women holding their husbands, boyfriends, fiance's down. I have been in love with this man since I was 17 and now I'm 33, he knows, that I'm there no matter what.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Donation Award 

Hi and welcome to PTO

藕断丝连
Said of people (especially lovers) that still remain in contact though apparently separated.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:27 PM
Lovin Till the End

Hi and welcome to PTO. Glad you found us!!

Thugged Out But I Love Him #36
Faithfully Waiting #90
Strictly U & Me #10
2009 Member # 49
Lovin My Baldie # 31
Old 03-21-2006, 02:58 PM

Well my hunny bunny is now transferred to Red Onion after being at Augusta for a minute. No word on when he will be able to call because he was given 90 days without visits or calls but not sure if that transfers over to him at Red Onion

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong love can be.
Old 03-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Donation Award 

Hey Osha's I think they start "fresh" at each place. So hopefully you'll get a call soon. I'm sorry for your troubles girl.

藕断丝连
Old 03-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Thanks but does anyone know if it is still MCI that they gp through with phone calls.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong love can be.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Bumpkin's Girl For Life!

Arrow Here is my story about Bumpkin and I!

Hello all I can defiantly feel what you guys are all going through! My loving husband to be has been in prison most of his life!

When I first met him, I was a brand new mom of my oldest daughter who was 11 months old.

Her father and I had broken up when I was 5 months pregnant because he was hooked on crack. He was arrested for 6 accounts of strong armed robbery and was sentenced to 5 years. He was also abusive physically and mentally. He has never had my oldest daughter by his self. He was released from prison in January 2004. He got hooked back on crack and robbed 7 places, attempted murder on a police officer and much more. He went back to prison in April of 2004. His release date is in December of 2033. My oldest daughter is now 7 years old and soon to be 8 in July 2006. His mother takes her to see him once a month.

Bumpkin and I met in May of 1999. We met through a mutual friend. He was in prison before I met him and was released in February 1999. We started seeing each other and he was the most honorable loving man I had ever met. He had gotten his self straight with a job and an apartment. He had a friend move in with him and they worked together. We were together until July 1999 right before my daughters 1st birthday. He got into a domestic dispute with an ex girlfriend, I was present at this argument. he never hit her or anything. She was hitting him and I had my daughter there as well. I was not trying to get into the situation at all not in front of my daughter. The ex girlfriend called the police. They came and arrested her and then because Bumpkin was a convicted felon they searched the apartment and found a shot gun in his friends room in the closet. Because his friend was at work and they could not reach him. They arrested Bumpkin for possession of a fire arm being a convicted felon. This was done because the apartment was in Bumpkin's name only. So the took him away and left me standing there crying watching the police car driving away with him in the back seat looking back at me kissing through the window.

Things were a little rough at first trying to adjust to being with the man that I loved while he was behind bars and seeing him once a week with a glass window between the both of us. Until he was transferred to the DOC system. It was a little better at that point. Where we could touch and kiss and spend more than 15 minutes together.

He was in prison from July 1999 until January of 2002. Brunswick is an awesome place to be and visit your loved one. They are so nice and laid back. That is were he did most of his time.

We were still together in January 2002 when he came home. I got pregnant with my youngest daughter in February 2002. This is when things began to fall apart. I think the pregnancy scared him. He was raised with 2 brothers and his mother and no father. he did not know how to be father. Not only that but he has been in and out of prison since he was 17 years old. he had no real play around time. he ended up cheating on me a couple of times. This resulting in us breaking up. I know you have heard if you love something so much set it free and if this love returns than it was meant to be. Well, this is what I did! I set him free, even though I was pregnant. He began seeing both of the girls that he cheated on me with and they both ended up getting pregnant. Still to this day he is not sure if the children are his. The one girl gave up her baby for adoption, she was also sleeping around with numerous guys. The other girl had her baby and turned in to a heroin addict and a prostitute and gave her baby boy to her mother to raise. She was also sleeping with Bumpkins brother and other guys as well. He was still coming around and seeing periodically while I was pregnant.

Our daughter was born in November of 2003. He was not present at her birth because he violated his probation and got locked up for 2 months. Our daughter was born disabled. She has Spina Bifida. She is as any child would be but has some set backs. He was scared that she would not make it or be paralyzed. He could not handle seeing her in the hospital connected to machines and tubes and all that. So again he ran away. This hurt me in so many ways. Here I was a mother of 2 beautiful girls and doing it all my self.

After awhile he started coming back around periodically and seeing me and the girls. We did this for almost a year. I knew he loved me in a way. He just wanted time to play and get his mind straight and find out what he really wanted. I waited for him to decide.

In January of 2005 he was arrested for not seeing his probation officer. He had not see her for sometime and he finally turned his self in. He started writing me in March of 2005 and saying how sorry he was and he did love me and that he realized that when he decided to turn his self in. He was pruning with the wrong crowd. He said he needed to be a man and be a father to his children. He admitted that he got hooked on cocaine and made so many wrong decisions in his life. I started going to see him in March 2005 and have been ever since. We have become so strong together. We have a date set to get married on June 17, 2006. I have become a stronger woman. I just bought a house in the country. The girls and I are doing great in our new house. I have forgiven and forgot what we have done to each other in the paste and we started a new life in May 2005. He comes home in September 2006.

All I can say is just hang in there! There will be tough times and times when you feel like giving up! Don't give up! Good things always come to those who wait!

I waited and now I have the love of my life back. We have humans cannot help who we fall in love with. Love is a wonderful thing! You make it what you want it to be!.

Laura ~ Bumpkin's Girl
Old 04-07-2006, 09:59 PM

Hello, and welcome to pto. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. Please don't quit posting. Seems like everybody in Virginia has gotten really busy with Spring & all. I really miss hearing about everybody.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:18 PM

Hello & Welcome To PTO!

God's timimg does not always coinside with our immediate plans, sometimes his timimg requires that we wait and put our trust in him, because he will always have our best interest in mind
Old 04-07-2006, 10:38 PM

Hello and welcome to PTO
Old 04-08-2006, 05:20 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,385 Times in 1,088 Posts

Wow!

I thought that I had introduced myself in the Virginia Forums ages ago! Guess not!

Well, I guess I will now.

I am Patti, I have had my own guided tour of the VA DOC, however, now I am here for my niece who is in Fluvanna. She has been in since she was 16 and is serving a life sentence.

Patti
Old 04-08-2006, 08:45 AM

Hello to everyone, new to PTO , my husband is in Wallens Ridge Ridge. It is good to find a place like this to find the support that is needed to continue to be strong for our loved ones.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:00 PM

Hello and welcome NatesFuture... we are glad that you have found us.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Donation Award 

Welcome to PTO Nates

藕断丝连
Old 04-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Donation Award 

Patti,
I think you're waaaay back there somewhere with me. LOL.
But welcome to the forum again!

藕断丝连
Old 04-21-2006, 04:00 PM
stellar

Default Intro Angelstellar

My Screen Name Is Angelstellar From Chicago. Just Stoping By To Say Hello To The Virginia Community.
I Am Looking Forward To Give My Support And Friendship To All.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:34 PM
His Soul mate. ..

Thanked 8,163 Times in 6,852 Posts

Hello and welcome to PTO!
Old 04-21-2006, 05:27 PM

Hello & Welcome To PTO!

God's timimg does not always coinside with our immediate plans, sometimes his timimg requires that we wait and put our trust in him, because he will always have our best interest in mind
Old 04-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,728 Times in 1,649 Posts

Welcome to PTO!

Old 04-22-2006, 12:47 PM
waiting for him

Welcome to PTO!
Old 04-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,385 Times in 1,088 Posts

Welcome to PTO!

Patti
Old 04-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Always Doin' My Best

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,168 Posts

Welcome to PTO and the Virginia Forum. You will find a lot of support from people how have been there and done that!

Old 04-22-2006, 05:31 PM
amanda8088

Hello, and welcome to PTO!

Amanda8088