Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Maryland prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:26 AM

Default Baltimore City Correctional Center- visitation questions

Hey y'all, has anybody ever visited here? Just wonderin what it was like. Thanks for any info you may have

Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Donation Award 

Yes...and it wasn't a pleasant place to say the least of all I've experience! But it's been years...like 1997/98. I'll never forget it...the smell reminded me of going to see the Circus, that is what it reminded me of no lie! And...I am not a total complainer, I can take my fair share and yours and a few others! Back then, there was like little stool seats, there was a partition between visitor and inmate. Part had plexiglass that was pretty scratched up you couldn't see clearly. Other part was like wire mesh... I have not experienced anything like it since then. Hagerstown was just the big open room where you'd sit across from each other, again...back in the time area. Now all my experience since then has been federal and it's much more relaxed, controlled but always comfortable.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:50 AM

If it is a pre-release then why all the plexiglass and wire mesh? That don't make no damn sense!

Old 11-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Donation Award 

I believe I am wrong...I think I have it confused with Baltimore City 'Detention' Center around the corner, the back side of the block.