Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, half-way houses or release in Maryland should be posted here.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:41 AM

Default Parole revocation hearing in Maryland?

My husband has a technical violation for not showing up. He went to his other 2 PO's but the last one didn't get info on his new home address. He has been out for 18 months already. We are scared out of our minds that he will have to do his remaining 20 months. I hear it is just a luck situation. Does anyone know anything?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 06:34 PM

It is up to the po maybe they will give another chance.hope all goes well
Old 10-21-2008, 06:11 AM

Well his PO recommended that he stay in jail for the remainder of his time but he went to the hearing and they only took 60 good days from him. He will be HOME this WEEK!!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:59 AM
arvis_c14

Default ReVocation HearinG???Help!!

My Husband Has a Revocation hearing coming up next week between Wednesday and Friday for a PArole Violation for being arrested in which the charge was dropped, a dirty urine back in Febraury;in which he did NOT admit to using but just admitted to being around...., and not notifying his agent of his arrest which i dont senf how he could being that he was incarcerated the entire time..Does anyone know what his chances might be??Like would they revoke your parole over a dirty urine?

Last edited by arvis_c14; 10-21-2008 at 11:01 AM..
Old 10-21-2008, 12:00 PM

Well here in MD i think they put them in some kind of halfway house drug treatment facility. I think with an admitted addiction they are not as harsh.
The Following User Says Thank You to mackadocous For This Useful Post:
arvis_c14 (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 08:42 PM
arvis_c14

he's not an addict though lol thanks for the info though
Old 03-28-2009, 08:26 PM

what ever happenned at the revocation hearing? My husband has one this week!
Old 02-19-2016, 09:10 PM
Things Will Get Better

ok! I'm new to this so please excuse me. I see that I am going through something similar to what you and your other half went through. My Husbands arrest was in Maryland. His original sentence was 3 years for not possessing a handgun but for someone else having it so wear, carry, and transport. Anyway, excuse me if I seem so raw but as you can tell by the name there's always something going on. Anyway, he was released on parole in July 2015, but his dumb behind decided to hang with his no good ........ anyway long story short he Violated his Parole for a dirty urine and being as though we live out of the state of Maryland, he was scheduled a revocation hearing for this month. Needless to say the dummy didn't go but also it was just last week and the weather had schools and businesses closing but of course Maryland Parole and Probation commissioners office was . Anyway, he gets picked up in our state for Maryland. Which means now he is facing a no show for a hearing and has violated for dirty urine. Since you've been here before please explain to me what was the result for your other so I'll can kind of know what to expect. Also I believe this is a technical violation but would he have to serve his remaining time or would that be up to the commissioner . Thank you in advance !