Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of North Carolina.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:53 AM

Unhappy Transferred to Tabor City

My Bookie just got transferred to Tabor City, Nc i dont even know where that is at it so far. Am worried bcuz the bus don't even go there i don't know how am gonna get to see him. why i had to be so far does anyone know where that is at.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 09:09 AM
Its us against the world

Thanked 4,177 Times in 2,324 Posts

i dont but remember this is Gods will. We may not understand it, it may not see m fair but he has his reasons. Keep your head up hun.. God bless you both.

*I know it's not easy, bein away from tha 1 u luv, some days seem almost unbearable, but b4 u close ur eyes at night, smile cuz ur 1 day closer 2 tha day ur incarcerated 1 will be home*

His Queen..forever & always..beyond Life
Old 04-24-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdgandy View Post
My Bookie just got transferred to Tabor City, Nc i dont even know where that is at it so far. Am worried bcuz the bus don't even go there i don't know how am gonna get to see him. why i had to be so far does anyone know where that is at.
It is like 30 mins from myrtle beach. Its on the tip of nc and sc..my fiance just got moved there too
Old 04-24-2009, 02:03 PM

Hi sdgandy: My son was just transferred there. We live in Granville Co. and we have been 1 time. Since you are in G'Boro, I don't where you could pick up Hwy 701 South but 701 will carry you to 904 West (Swamp Fox Hwy). Turn right and it's about 2 miles down the road on the right. Can't miss it. I hope this helps.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:35 PM

I live 10 minutes from Tabor City. It's on the NC-SC line about 30 minutes from North Myrtle Beach. It's a new prison & they are adding to it as we speak. If I can help you any, let me know.

-We finally got a release date!!!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:34 AM

Tabor City girl here...my man has been there since January. I've been to visit 3 times so far. Not sure how to get there from G'boro, b/c I come from the Charlotte area...sorry!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Hi I hope you found the place to tabor city correctional institution. A friend that i know did some construction when they were berly building it. he is a brick mason and sometimes i would go visit him there. the funniest part is that my husband is in Three Rivers Tx in a Federal Prison and he has requested to be transfer to this same facility.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:02 AM

Default Hope You Found Him

I hope you were able to locate the prison without too much trouble. Tabor City is a little town located about five miles from the South Carolina border. If you don't know much about this area it will be hard to locate. As you have found out there is no bus service in these parts. The nearest busline is about 50 miles from Tabor City. My daughter's husband is housed at that facility and they usually visit there every weekend. If we could be of help to you let us know and we will see what we can do. I live in a small town called Whiteville which is about 20 miles from the prison. Take care and I hope you have been able to connect with Bookie.

lagacee

Quote: