Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 02-15-2010, 12:03 AM
This is so not the life

Default FTC Farmington treatment center

anyone have a loved one in FTC
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingbubba View Post
anyone have a loved one in FTC

My Fiance just got transferred to Farmington Treatment Center yesterday; I only know because his mother informed me as I missed his call while at work Haven't heard from him since the day before he was transferred. I hate these transitions not knowing what's going on.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:16 AM

I'm assuming you are talking about Farmington Drug/Alcohol Treatment. My husband was transferred there this morning to do his last 6 months. He was already in Farmington, just transferred over to the treatment facility. I hear it's a tough road, I just pray he can make it through. He called last night and I know he won't be able to call or have visits for quite a while. I'm just not sure how long. Does anyone else know...Jsparks? Good luck to you and your loved ones.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:20 AM

Ooopps, I meant Jjasparks.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:36 AM

as of right now my bf is in erdcc but i believe he will be transferred to farmington 4 treatment my father did treatment in farmington n said its rough but his best advice was to take it serious and to follow every rule due to it being way to easy to get wrote up.. He got n trouble 4 one side of his shirt not bein tuckd n..good luck to both of u
Old 04-29-2010, 12:50 PM
my best friend in moberly

my best friend is on his Way to Farmington for 84 and out today
i know i wont be Abel to visit Cu's its to far of a trip I just hope
heel do okay there , I don't know much on the place or what its like ?
Old 04-30-2010, 08:36 PM

As I said before, my husband is here. He tells me that basically, the inmates police themselves. He called home tonight and said that 'another inmate' wrote him up today because he would not dance to soul train. The inmates excuse was that my husband refused to go outside of his comfort zone and dance in front of everyone. This is the craziest stuff I've ever heard of. So in essence, if another prisoner has a beef with you, all they have to do is write you up. He also said another guy was playing cards when he wasn't supposed to and WROTE HIMSELF UP! WTF??? They do get calls but they are scheduled and for 15 minutes.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:08 PM

opps not a 84 and out in Farmington, but in Farmington m.o rehab 1012 w Columbia St,
I dont know any thang like what times he is abel to call do to im at work wen he dus call at home i wish I was abel to git that call Ied fell beter dus anyone know what times thay are abel to call and the days ?
Old 05-04-2010, 02:00 PM

what I'm also confused is which one is rehab. 1.
Farmington Treatment Center (FTC)
1014 W. Columbia Street
Farmington, MO 63640

Farmington Correctional Center (FCC)
1012 W. Columbia Street
Farmington, MO 63640

Cu's he told me hes in a rehab so I look up Offender Web Search and its
1012 West Columbia, Farmington, MO 63640 ?

Last edited by miked1179; 05-04-2010 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 05-04-2010, 05:27 PM

FTC is located on the same property at FCC. FTC does have a different address for mailing purposes, but on the offender search, he's still within the fences of FCC.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjasparks For This Useful Post:
miked1179 (05-05-2010)
Old 05-15-2010, 06:22 PM

from Thea roomers I got from prison talk is trio Cu's my best friend thats there for tenement
was accused of threatening a co , and I know for a fact that its falls why wood someone do that wen there that close to going home right now hes in Thea hole now thats
not right sum thing needs to be dun Cu's haw Can any one go throe treatment with
that going on thy are there to git treatment which is the co,s job. not fallacy accusing someone
of doing or saying any thing all he wonts is to just git throe it and over with not having to weary abut any thing els just what he has to do whats wrong with that?
Old 05-23-2010, 07:40 PM

Default Released from FCC less than 2 years ago...Here's what I know

For those who have boyfriends, husbands, sons/fathers at the Treatment Center(I wasn't in it, but my housing unit was separated by a fence, so I could see them), I believe it's 120 days of a disciplined environment. While I was allowed to wear gym shorts and ratty t-shirts in warm weather watching softball games, these guys were required to wear slacks with buttoned shirts. I usually saw them in single file, allowed to go to the canteen for necessary purchases...I don't think they were allowed "extras". I did see them play games outside, though,,,I think volleyball or basketball. Their facility was separate from the camp in the sense that the inmates had to eat dinner at a separate time than the rest of the camp, and inmates entered from the back to get to the front. These guys were definitely separated, and watched. THE THING TO KEEP IN MIND IS::: When I was walking around and had another inmate or two around me and we saw a guy in the treatment center handcuffed and being taken to the "hole", we said to each other, "If only he knew about the length of time that some of us have to stay here,,,,he couldn't even make it for 4 months.".......Think about it. I was around guys that had been in there for 26 years!.....One guy had spent over twenty years incarcerated, got COPD, and died 2 years prior to release. So, tell the guy in your life to square back his shoulders, put on a stiff lip, and endure it, because in a matter of months, it'll be over, and hopefully he'll enjoy a dinner out to Applebees with you afterward, and put it all behind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rbl3 For This Useful Post:
jamiet123 (11-10-2010), miked1179 (05-26-2010), sunshine7769 (05-31-2018)
Old 05-23-2010, 10:03 PM

I believe it's 120 days of a disciplined environment.

My Husband is doing 6 months of this program.

If only he knew about the length of time that some of us have to stay here,,,,he couldn't even make it for 4 months

He has served almost 13 years straight and is on his final months before he is to come home. He says this is BY FAR the hardest time that he has done. It's not so much that the program is too hard to complete but who he has to do the program with...guys who have not done any hard time and are there only a short time and show absolutely no respect. If you get in a fight, you're kicked out of the program. And like I said before, the inmates police themselves for the most part, which in itself makes it difficult to deal with.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl3 View Post
For those who have boyfriends, husbands, sons/fathers at the Treatment Center(I wasn't in it, but my housing unit was separated by a fence, so I could see them), I believe it's 120 days of a disciplined environment. While I was allowed to wear gym shorts and ratty t-shirts in warm weather watching softball games, these guys were required to wear slacks with buttoned shirts. I usually saw them in single file, allowed to go to the canteen for necessary purchases...I don't think they were allowed "extras". I did see them play games outside, though,,,I think volleyball or basketball. Their facility was separate from the camp in the sense that the inmates had to eat dinner at a separate time than the rest of the camp, and inmates entered from the back to get to the front. These guys were definitely separated, and watched. THE THING TO KEEP IN MIND IS::: When I was walking around and had another inmate or two around me and we saw a guy in the treatment center handcuffed and being taken to the "hole", we said to each other, "If only he knew about the length of time that some of us have to stay here,,,,he couldn't even make it for 4 months.".......Think about it. I was around guys that had been in there for 26 years!.....One guy had spent over twenty years incarcerated, got COPD, and died 2 years prior to release. So, tell the guy in your life to square back his shoulders, put on a stiff lip, and endure it, because in a matter of months, it'll be over, and hopefully he'll enjoy a dinner out to Applebees with you afterward, and put it all behind.
from what my friend fawned out 4 guys wear lockup in the hole then kicked
from the program 2 guys stole all his food don't know what the other 2 guys did but wear involved in it and i don't know why hes still in Thea hole
be Cu's he never did any thing he doesn't know what he did and hes been in prison be for but never
been in any trouble not like this from what I thirded is 2 guys set him up
on false charges sow the other 2 can git his stuff and to git him kicked
so he cu dent do any thing to git it back thats what i believe what happened
Old 05-26-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl3 View Post
well he was in there for the treatment program for just 2 months but after
the 4 guys that wear their set him up on falls charges to stile all his food
and try ed to git him kicked but luckily thy wear cot with his stuff got locked up in Thea hole then was kicked out but my friend is stile in Thea hole for some other falls charge the other charge was drooped which was a serous charge
do to their facts didn't ad up and it makes me angry Cu's their
keeping him from his program on falls charge plus wont know what thy deiced tell 2 th in June i don't see why it takes that long to fiend
that out that the other guys started the hole thing in the first place
not him he just wonts to finish the program and go home but it looks
like thy may ed shere he wasn't going home any time soon
Old 05-26-2010, 08:23 PM

So...you're friend was in the treatment program and was kicked out and now in the hole? Sorry to hear that.

My husband had a friend who was there last year. He was kicked out of the program and placed in the hole. Then they sent him to another prison where he had to finish out his 6 months before being released.

Good luck to your friend. I hope he has a better outcome.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:50 PM

ok I see you guys all know a little something about treatment at farmington. Here's my issue, my husband is in farmington right now,in the hole for the third time this year. He was doing long term treatment and was 12 short weeks from coming home. He was written up on some bogus charges (which he has witnesses and written statements to back him). He just found out this week that he has lost his treatment. Does anyone know if he will be offered treatment again? Or if there is some way to getthis last cdv dropped since it really has no ground? Also how long would it take to get back into the program if it was offered again? Someone please help me, he's looking at 25 years, and he was working so hard to come home. I can't bear to tell my daughter she will be almost 40 by the time she sees him again.