Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know > Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in Florida facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's regional subforum in the Florida forum.

Old 11-30-2010, 02:37 PM

Default Does anyone have any information on reinstatement of visitation for myself?

I had some of my medication pills (contraband) in my pocket 2 years ago before going in to visit. I forgot to take them when I had stopped to eat.

They detained me for awhile but did not arrest me. My attorney called the States Attorneys office and nothing was ever filed but my visitation was suspended. I wrote the warden after a year but was denied. So it is coming up 2 years.

Any help will be appreciated. I called the Tallahassee office and they said the warden is the only one who can reinstate.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 12:32 PM
I drank the Kool-Aid

Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,367 Posts

After the two year mark all you can really do is reapply. If your suspension was only for a max of two years, and nothing else has changed, you'll probably get it back.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:30 PM

I still hold my breath when they are checking my jackets etc, thinking if I had put anything in the pockets. I had a whole book of stamps in with money one time, they let me have the stamps when I left. but I really thought I was going to pass out. I never thought about the stamps.

I hope you get your visits back, 2 yrs is long time. be very careful when you go back, I wonder if they will watch you more than normal? feet on the floor, hands above the table, short/3/4 sleeves, should do the trick.