Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wisconsin General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Wisconsin that do not fit into any other Wisconsin sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-07-2005, 01:55 AM
Breanna & Lewis

Heya, my name is Breanna. I'm from Madison. My boyfriend is waiting sentencing right now but he's looking at a lot of time. We've only been together for about a year but I love him more than anything. He treats me like a queen and is my best friend. Please pray for us and pm me if you want someone to lean on.

~I see you for who you are, not what you did..~

#13 member loving my inmate club
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Milwaukeeland

I know where your coming from. I met my guy in February of 2004, then on Jan 10, 2005 he was sentenced to 18 months and then had another case, which added another 9 months. He is my Best Friend, I love him more every day!
Good luck.

Old 08-20-2005, 09:39 PM

HI my name is Ann my fiance is at Milaukee Secured Detention Facility for a 90 day AODA program.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Hello

Hi everyone-
My name is Kim, I'm 22 and a nurse. My fiancee is in Waupun Correctional Inst., we are patiently awaiting help to get him out and in my arms where he belongs. He has been locked up for 12 years for a crime he didn't commit. I can't wait until we are together forever!

Never stop smiling you never know when someone is falling in love with you.

:love: Kid and Seth~ I love and miss you both. Stay strong and keep faith! :love:
Old 09-11-2005, 08:15 PM

Hi Everyone, My name is Karen. My son just got sentanced to Dodge a week ago.Comming from Racine Co. Jail, no info on him leaving except on the court accress info online. Does anyone know what( Eligible for Earned Release Program) is or means? I thought it was truth in sentancing in WI. Thank you.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:44 AM

HI, my name is Lori, I live in Milwaukee and my better half is at Oshkosh Correctional.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:41 PM

my name is nicole....my man is locked up at oshkosh and i live in fond du lac only 15 mins away.......
hoping for a transfer to a minimum in november
Old 09-20-2005, 04:51 PM
Waiting Patiently

My name is Kelly and my fiance is in Rock County Jail, waiting for his hearing, he has his hearing to revoke his parole in 3 weeks. After that I don't know what will happen. He is facing 8 more years (max).
Old 09-24-2005, 10:52 PM
~I love my lil brother~

Hello. My name is Tammi ~ I live in Green Bay. My brother was just sentenced and soon will be transported to Dodge, and then I have no idea where he will be sent. One of his lawyers said possibly GB. I had no clue how hard this was on a person and their family. I'm terrified for him!!!
I am so glad I found this site! While he is at Dodge, am I able to send him books or anything? What about visits or phone calls?
Thank you much! Take care!
~Tammi
Old 09-24-2005, 11:31 PM
~I love my lil brother~

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacia_angel
I'm new at this prison stuff. My brother is in Dodge so I haven't got to see him for a few months. We're hoping he'll be transferred soon; preferably to Jackson. His sentencing came as a complete surprise to my family. His PSI officer told my parents that she was recommending 6-8 months in a county jail. But the judge gave him 4 years in prison. I still haven't been able to adjust to that. Needless to say, my family has lost our faith in the justice system. He has left behind a 2 year old son and a wife with brain cancer & partial paralysis, neither of which was taken into consideration. I'll end my tirade now or I'll go on forever. I'm upset.
Hi there! I am totally feeling you! My family & I also have lost all faith in our justice system! We didnt ask for this, but it is we who have to deal with the hurt. My brother is awaiting transport to Dodge & then to who knows where? You're in my thoughts!
Old 11-14-2005, 11:37 AM

Hi, my name is Abby. My husband just got sentenced friday to two years. Umm, other than that i don'T KNOW.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:43 PM

Hey, my names Addie.I live in Stevens Point & I work at wal-mart n I'm a full time student in college, with criminal justice corrections as my major. My boyfriend of a year n a half is currently at Kenosha Co Jail. He went in as a detainee, finished that about 6 months ago, and is still in. He's been in for about 12 1/2 months & I have my hopes set for his release on Dec. 5th.

. : '*' : .FaLL bAcK tOgEtHeR. : '*' : .
Old 11-24-2005, 09:20 PM

My name is Chris, and after almost 15 years without contact of my ex-boyfriend, I got in touch with him after his brother passed. He's at Stanley in Chippewa Falls. We didn't communicate all those years and I married, had kids and am now in the middle of my divorce.
Somehow, the stars must have been aligned just right, or his brother's passing had a positive effect of bringing us back together again. I can't believe how it's as if the last 15 years never happened, and we are as close as we were then.

I am in California and flying back to Wisconsin in December to visit my family and making the 5 hour drive to see him! I am counting down the minutes!!

Glad to meet everyone.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb_babyg
Hey, my names Addie.I live in Stevens Point & I work at wal-mart n I'm a full time student in college, with criminal justice corrections as my major. My boyfriend of a year n a half is currently at Kenosha Co Jail. He went in as a detainee, finished that about 6 months ago, and is still in. He's been in for about 12 1/2 months & I have my hopes set for his release on Dec. 5th.
I am originally from Kenosha, and my sister and boyfriend have both been in KCJ. I cannot stand the way they are there. Hopefully, you are having better luck than I did with them. My sister would go in for a PO hold, and never got out when they said she would.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:01 PM

Hello my name is Craig. I have a former girlfriend in Taycheedah. I haven't seen her for 32 years and only recently learned of her incarseration. I have not stopped praying for her safety and parole since. I am married so any contact is not likely for several reasons.
But this was a very special someone. I feel helpless. Can anyone tell me what the inmates daily routine is like?
Thanks
Old 12-10-2005, 06:39 AM

My name is Kim and I'm on the Gulf Coast of Texas. My Baba is at Dodge Correctional Institute for now. Hopefully, not for long, but we'll see. I found out reading through here that although it's for processing some are moved on quickly and some not. I'm praying and hoping for the best for him.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:31 AM
SO FAR AWAY

Hi, my name is Roxanne. I live in Jackson, Michigan but my honey is in Oshkosh Correctional Institution. It gets hard being so far away but I'm hoping prayers keep us strong. I don't get to visit as much, and with snow it makes traveling alot harder. So I'll be asking for alot of inspiration to stop me from giving up on some days. I know in the end we'll be happily together.

Old 02-18-2006, 07:40 PM

My name is Dena, my boyfriend is currently being held in the Milwaukee Secure Detention Facility for parole violation. I am not sure what the outcome will be. I pray that he will be released and not revocated. I am just waiting on that long awaited hug.
Feeling alone, no support from my family or his.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:54 PM

Default Intro

My name is Stacy, I am a full-time accounting student and my fiance Rick is currently being held in Dane County Jail. After me and his mother talked to his PO it was pretty certain that he would get revocated and his attorney said the same thing. He waived his revocation hearing on valentines day and now he is waiting a sentancing date. His PO is asking for 18 months at the most. We hope he can get less time. Everything is just so up in the air right now. I am worried and scared, I hate not knowing what is going to happen. He was doing great for 3 years and then some runaway got mad because he wouldn't "hook-up" with her and then she claimed he raped her so now he has a new case which is why he was revoked. She went to the police 8 months after this alleged incident happened. She has run away from her group home again and she has given two different reports with a lot of loopholes and things just don't add up. So he is revoked now because of all that. I am trying not to be judgemental and I worry because she is obviously a troubled young girl who needs help. I just can't believe his life is being ruined over this. I love him so much and I can't stand to see him go through this. We had plans of getting married and having children. Now we have no idea what is going to happen. We are considering starting the process to get married while he is in, but if it is only 18 months we are thinking of maybe waiting til he gets out. We just really want to be together and can't wait. This forum has been really helpful and has eased my mind about a lot of things. I am so glad to know that I am not alone.

God bless you all and thank you.

Last edited by RicksBaby; 02-19-2006 at 09:18 PM..
Old 03-20-2006, 02:25 AM

Default Hugs to all my fellow wisconsin-ites

Hello all...I've been a member a long time now and never knew about this Forum...YEAAAAH!

I came to the site years ago under another name...long story...I was engaged to a man that was in Waupun (with him 6yrs) he got out and six months later caught a new charge facing 65 years...during the time between arrest and sentencing I found out a lot of things that led to our break-up...

However the Lord works in mysterious ways and now I have met someone through a penpal site and we have fallen DEEPLY in love. He's currently in Kettle Moraine Correctional and awaiting a decision from the parole board. If he's given the grant he'll be home in April...If not his MR date is October 12th of this year. As I'm typing this my stomach is doing flips because I'm going to visit him for the first time today (t-minus 12 hours) We've sent lots of pictures back and forth but this will be our first face to face!!!

I've been around the block when it comes to the prison system and am willing to answer any questions that I can....

Much love to all of you and your loved ones behind the wall!

Heather

Old 10-12-2006, 07:55 PM

Hi my fiance is currently in RCI its been 14 months and 21 more to go, we have been together for about 7 years. We have two lil girls 5 years old and 6 months. He got locked up when I was just a month pregnant with our second. And it's been hard each and every day for all 4 of us!!
Old 10-12-2006, 08:38 PM

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJGWillis
Hi my fiance is currently in RCI its been 14 months and 21 more to go, we have been together for about 7 years. We have two lil girls 5 years old and 6 months. He got locked up when I was just a month pregnant with our second. And it's been hard each and every day for all 4 of us!!

Welcome to PTO MsJG! And welcome to the WI forum! We are all here when you need a shoulder to 'lean' on!

He'll be home by June of 08' the latest!
Old 10-16-2006, 11:19 PM

Default Stanley Correctional

Hi, My name is Daf, and I have a loved one at Stanley Correctional, in Stanley Wiconsin. I live in Milwaukiee WI. I visit my man atleast oncce a month if not twice. The ride for me is about 4 1/2 hours each way. He has been there for 2 years now. I would appreciate any support anyone can give me on this journey. Thanks for all of the infomraiton on the posts, it sure has been very helpful.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:12 AM
.:RandoM AussiE:.

Hey everyone im Shaunna and my man is currently incarcerated at Kettle Moraine Correction Institution... im looking to get to know people who know what its like having to go through having a loved one in prison, and I would really like to hear from anyone else that has someone in Kettle Moraine Hope you are all having a good day/night

Im scared of everything! but most of all Im scared of walkin out of this relationship & never feeling for the rest of my whole life the way I feel when Im with you!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:44 AM

Hi~My name is Jessica, my best friend is an inmate at Chippewa Valley Correctional Facility(WI).He will be coming home in December and I would like any advice on how to make the transition easier for him.