Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Ohio that do not fit into any other Ohio sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:45 PM

Default Security level raised / How long before level is reviewed again or dropped?

My better half is at richland and is getting rode out and level raised from a 2 to 3 over some bs. My question is how much time has to past before his level is reviewed again or dropped?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2012, 10:39 AM

Thanked 2,808 Times in 848 Posts

Usually they go for a security review every 12 months. Maybe your better half will go to ManCi right behind Rici.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:05 PM

Thanks Mrsimodi for your reply, we are just hoping for nothing down south we would be pleased with Mansfield, Toledo, or Lorain. Now we must play the waiting game ugh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrueHappiness For This Useful Post:
mrsrimoldi (05-11-2012)
Old 05-10-2012, 07:40 PM

yea, mrsrimoldi is right. security reviews are yearly. good luck to you all!
Old 05-11-2012, 12:34 AM

Thanked 2,808 Times in 848 Posts

My son has been at ManCi for over 6 years now and I have to say as far as prisons go it's not a bad place. The CO's seem fair and I happen to really like the visit room lady. My son is going down to a level 2 this year and will be riding out at the end of summer. He is wanting to go to either Allen or Madison. He has a working relationship with his case worker and I write him as well so we expect he will get either of those prisons. My son likes the cell setting of ManCi vs the barrack setting of some of the others. I think because of the cells and they can shut the door there is less stealing and fighting. There is more of a sense of this area is mine and I can go there and be left alone. Try to think of this move in a positive light instead of the negative. Good luck!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:20 PM

Yes I've been to Mansfield once I have a friend who is there, for the most part the setting is nice. I'm just so use to being spoiled with late night phone calls and such, with his level being raised I know all the extra freedom he had will change. Everything was going so well. Since I've been in his life he's changed his attitude for the better with a positive Outlook on life and got a plumbing job he enjoyed and then this happens. It seems bad now but I know there is an unforeseen positive somewhere in this. Thanks for the support I appreciate it!
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueHappiness For This Useful Post:
mrsrimoldi (06-06-2012)