Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oregon Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Oregon Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 11-30-2012, 04:03 PM

Default Phones at SFFC

Has anyone had any problems with the phones at SFFC? When my boyfriend calls I can't hear him at all. He tried calling from different ones but were like this. Is it just our connection or is it telmates service?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 8,118 Times in 3,175 Posts

He can call ... I think it's 211? from the phone there to report a problem to TelMate. If it's all the phones, that sounds like a line problem (maybe the line from SF to the main switchboard?). It may not be your issue or TelMate's, but TelMate will be able to track it down and get it fixed pretty quickly.

You can also call TelMate yourself if you want to report a problem.

I'm afraid I don't know anyone at SFFC, so I can't answer your questions exactly. I think probably either you or him getting a hold of TelMate will probably fix the problem one way or another though
Old 12-01-2012, 10:12 PM

I believe it's a telmate issue my husbands at OSP and the phones have been having issues for the last couple of days.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Madden's NEVER give in!

Arrow Problems with the phones at South Fork or any of the oregon institutions?

For the past month and a half -two months, the phones at south fork have become near impossible to have any communication through. Besides the fact that you can't even understand what your loved one is saying to you on our end (inmates can hear you okay on there end) but there are only two phones that some-what try to work. I have tried to have this resolved through both the DOC and TELNET... with no success. I feel that I am paying for a service and am not getting the service paid for. Does anyone else have this problem with the phones at south fork or even any of the oregon institutions? (South fork is up in the mountains and in the snow and 100 mph winds along with the non-stop rain, south fork have all phones located OUTSIDE....in this weather....frozen.....snow covered ....buttons stuck due to being frozen)
Old 12-02-2012, 09:06 PM
lost without my love

Don't know about the phones at South Fork, but half the phones at Warner Creek are staticky and sometimes cut us off. Guess it's good we are now charged by the minute as opposed to the call these days. :/ From the sounds of it, the weather there could be a factor. Wonder who the genius was that located the phones there outside?