Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Old 06-27-2015, 10:54 AM

Hey y'all so my love arrived at Centinela sometime yesterday. He is in reception until they reclassify him. Would anyone be able to tell me what is the mailing address for those who aren't assigned a housing unit yet? And which yard is level III general population. Want to get some stationary out to him asap
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2015, 01:38 PM

My husband stayed in the same unit. If I were you, I would just call the facility and ask what his housing unit is and the PO Box for it. Good luck! Those days without contact are rough!
Old 06-28-2015, 06:15 PM

I called on Saturday and of course was told to call back Monday. Of course. I thought that maybe one of those who already have loved ones at Centinela could help me out before hand but guess not. VB
Old 07-09-2015, 07:10 AM

When my man got there, I called his Counselor. He told me where to send everything before he was classified
Old 07-09-2015, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTigresa View Post
When my man got there, I called his Counselor. He told me where to send everything before he was classified
How do I find out who his counselor is? I mean I know where to send mail now but didn't until my love contacted me.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:16 PM

I just called Inmate Services acted dumb and asked who his Counsellor is. They were pretty nice and willing to help there
Old 12-28-2015, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniacswifey619 View Post
Hey y'all so my love arrived at Centinela sometime yesterday. He is in reception until they reclassify him. Would anyone be able to tell me what is the mailing address for those who aren't assigned a housing unit yet? And which yard is level III general population. Want to get some stationary out to him asap
Hi there I hope you are still posting here. My friend is about to be in the same boat. Going to level IV though... any idea what that is?

How long did your guys processing take?

Did he have to talk to DBR before he went? Mine just did that at Pelican Bay. I'm just in the dark about how long the new processing will take and like you I wonder what address I can use?
Old 08-05-2019, 10:34 AM

Question

Do they allow mail to be sent in a manila envelope? The reason I ask is because a friend is MCC in San Diego, and I sent him some pictures in a manila envelope. Well I guess they were returned because they were not sent in a white envelope.

I'm still such a newbie to all of this jail and prison stuff.

Thanks in advance!