Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:29 AM

[quote=Luvly143;7530832] my husband called last night twice....[/QUOT
Still nothing for me 😥glad you got your call though🙏
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2016, 04:14 PM

I got a call at 2 finally i hope you another call today
Old 05-05-2016, 05:13 PM
his one and only wife

Yayyy I got one at 3
Old 05-06-2016, 09:45 PM

Talking

Yayyyy . I didn't get a call today but I got a letter yay.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:00 PM

Post Centinala yard 3B

Over the last week 3 inmates have DIED from an overdose just on yard B3.

Yesterday all inmates 200 to be exact were placed outside ALL day while they did a toss of the entire block.

Well the cops took everything from them. There tvs, radios, cooking pans, hot pots, I mean everything....

This has of course from what my husband says has caused them to be placed on lockdown.

I'm furious. I paid for what he has and I have 4 kids at home I work hard to take care of. If any of you ladies have men or anyone have family on this block we need to come together and contact the prisons NEW warden and complain. Do not give them ur inmates name do an anomous complaint and if that doesn't get there things back I'm going to the local and national news.. any help and support would be great.
The Following User Says Thank You to smokingace For This Useful Post:
LOVINGBREED (06-08-2016)
Old 05-07-2016, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokingace View Post
Over the last week 3 inmates have DIED from an overdose just on yard B3.

Yesterday all inmates 200 to be exact were placed outside ALL day while they did a toss of the entire block.

Well the cops took everything from them. There tvs, radios, cooking pans, hot pots, I mean everything....

This has of course from what my husband says has caused them to be placed on lockdown.

I'm furious. I paid for what he has and I have 4 kids at home I work hard to take care of. If any of you ladies have men or anyone have family on this block we need to come together and contact the prisons NEW warden and complain. Do not give them ur inmates name do an anomous complaint and if that doesn't get there things back I'm going to the local and national news.. any help and support would be great.
This is not good at all. Message me I would like to know more on what i can do. so sad to read stuff like this
The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug33 For This Useful Post:
LOVINGBREED (06-08-2016)
Old 05-08-2016, 05:24 PM

I got a call from my husband this morning and he said they are of lockdown , but yes they had them all day outside there cells and weren't running program yesterday.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:44 PM
his one and only wife

They never went on lockdown because of this.... I was at visit this weekend, but it is true they hit B3 because so many people have been overdosing. They should get receipts for everything that was taken from their cells and the only things that should be taken are things they don't have on their property list.
Old 06-08-2016, 02:22 PM

Does anyone know if B yard is on lockdown ? I'm going on Sunday and I haven't heard from my husband for a week.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:39 PM
his one and only wife

There is no daytime program this week.... Only night dayroom. Night dayroom is every other night so one night top tier the next night bottom tier. My husband called Monday night (he's top tier) then my friend heard from her husband last night (same building but he's bottom tier) so tonight will be top tier again. My husband will call... I'll ask him....
The Following User Says Thank You to Luvly143 For This Useful Post:
ladybug33 (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 04:36 PM

Okay thank you so much I don't want to do all that driving for nothing!!
Old 06-08-2016, 05:41 PM
his one and only wife

Just wear something cool... last weekend it was 120 degrees Saturday, 115 degrees Sunday :/
Old 06-09-2016, 07:11 AM
his one and only wife

May have spoken too soon.... Something happened yesterday on b yard. Didn't get my call last night.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:18 AM

Default Is C yard on lockdown?

Haven't heard from my friend in 7 days and even longer from getting a letter. He is on C yard. I am coming in from Missouri next weekend to seehim. Never been there before. Do anyone knows what is going on with the mail or phone calls? Please help. Thank u
Old 09-17-2016, 10:19 AM

Ok thank u
Old 03-10-2017, 04:00 PM

Anyone on here received calls within the past couple of days? I don't see a lot of activity on here but hoping thatmaybe will someone will come a long......
Old 08-31-2017, 09:58 PM

Default CDCR lockdown?

Does anyone know if Centinela is currently on lockdown? I haven't heard from my man in days. He is on D yard and normally calls everyday.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:15 PM

Thumbs up CDCR Lockdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmingis View Post
Does anyone know if Centinela is currently on lockdown? I haven't heard from my man in days. He is on D yard and normally calls everyday.

I received a letter from my Son today. The last time he called me was August 19th. I was just starting to become concerned today when I received his letter. I googled about CDCR lockdowns and got no results. I came here, to the forum, and found this post along with others. I'm relieved, but if they will be locked down until the end of September, isn't that an unusually long lockdown? Anyway, At the time he wrote, he said they had been on lockdown for a week and a half so I believe it's closer to two weeks, then. Does anybody else have any information? I called the prison today and there was no response. Actually I called the mailroom because I had suspicions his cell had been changed. ( I was right according to his return address) It wasn't until I got the letter that I found out about the lockdown. At the time he wrote the letter, he said he had not been unable to leave his cell for any reason but a shower for 8 days.

Again he is at CTF in Soledad. Any other information would be appreciated.

I heard this lockdown is statewide. I also heard that it will be over soon maybe as early as mon or tues of next week.
Cardinal
Old 09-04-2017, 12:01 PM

Hi ladies, i have a friend that has her loved one at centibela abd she was telling me that the whole prison is on lock down. That they are doing a massive search and will soon move to the other prison near by to do the same.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisQueen♡ View Post
Hi ladies, i have a friend that has her loved one at centibela abd she was telling me that the whole prison is on lock down. That they are doing a massive search and will soon move to the other prison near by to do the same.
Do you know how much more longer they will be on lock down my husband is there
Old 09-05-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmingis View Post
Yes they are on lockdown my husband is on D yard as well and told me in a letter hope soon they get off
Old 09-07-2017, 02:40 PM

Unhappy No Visiting on September 16/17

I had an appointment for last weekend (I fly down from San Francisco) and visits were cancelled... Then we got the VPASS email on Tuesday saying there are visits this coming weekend. So, I called to try and schedule appointments for the weekend of September 16/17th and the lady working visiting phones told me there was no visiting that weekend. With that being said I am very sad not only because I won't see my hubby anytime soon and I am guessing they will still be on lockdown through at least the weekend of the 16/17th...
Old 09-07-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisWifee View Post
I had an appointment for last weekend (I fly down from San Francisco) and visits were cancelled... Then we got the VPASS email on Tuesday saying there are visits this coming weekend. So, I called to try and schedule appointments for the weekend of September 16/17th and the lady working visiting phones told me there was no visiting that weekend. With that being said I am very sad not only because I won't see my hubby anytime soon and I am guessing they will still be on lockdown through at least the weekend of the 16/17th...
Ya I called right now and she said no visiting for that weekend either but tell me why this weekend does t make since to me what going on there

Last edited by Greenstar; 09-07-2017 at 04:01 PM..
Old 09-07-2017, 04:30 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenstar View Post
Ya I called right now and she said no visiting for that weekend either but tell me why this weekend does t make since to me what going on there
I was so excited when I heard they had visits this weekend because I assumed it meant they would be coming off lockdown but it doesn't look that way now...
I hope they get off in time for my hubby to go to store my poor baby is gonna be starving.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:48 PM

Right I know I just sent mine a package I'm so pissed I was supposed to go next weekend to visit and took off work and everything. Hope they at least open the phones for them this weekend so they get to call home